Company Directory | paypal

Dec 07 2015
ebayerOG eBay & PayPal Stealth Store eBay & PayPal Stealth StoreEbayerog.com Scam, Stole, Took back, took account back, stealth liar, fraudulent activity, bitcoin laundering, laundering
Author: Alabama Customer: ebayerOG eBay & PayPal Stealth Store

Dec 04 2015
Neil Helgeson Tries to get free guitars on ebay, has run the same multiple scam on different ebay sellers Salisbury Maryland
no word yet Author: New York Internet Fraud: Neil Helgeson Internet

28, Report #1271949

Dec 03 2015
Qingdao VERA ZHANG Hair Products Co.,Ltd colorfuldayhair@163.com they lied and used paypal to get customer to trust them then i email her to ask a question and this websit popped up under the company name as a ripp off they sold 400.00 dallors from me china Nationwide Author: lorton, Virginia Beauty Products: Qingdao VERA ZHANG Hair Products Co.,Ltd Nationwide

Dec 02 2015
Prive Porter Michelle Berk Atlantic Anti-Aging Scam Rip Off False Advertisement Failed Obligation PayPal Claim Boca Raton Florida Author: Iowa Park, Texas Specialty Stores: Prive Porter Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 30 2015
TRA Innovations Bait and Switch Southfield Internet
PayPal Settled Author: alvaton, Kentucky Toy Stores: TRA Innovations Internet

Nov 28 2015
iloveyouraccent.com Will not stop charging my Paypal account, even after several requests to cancel subscription UK Internet Author: Loganville, Georgia Dating Services: iloveyouraccent.com Internet

Nov 25 2015
Reloadit; Paypal Prepaid Cards; NetSpend scam; held funds; stealing Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Reloadit Internet

Nov 25 2015
Bobby Rye AKA publishers clearing house rep Call from someone telling me I won 1 million $ and a 2015 Mercedes which would be delivered at 2:30 pm but I must purchase a paypal my cash scratch card and load $400 on it and call them back before delivery. I must have 2 forms of id in order to take possession of the prizes so I took all the information I could so I could warn others about this scam. The 1st phone call came from number 434-214-2694 left a message for me to call them back at 518-638-0278 so I did and when his phone kept fading out he said to let him call back on a better line so the last time he called me back it was # 876-872-8444 which was a Jamaica phone number so beware of these people. Jamaica Author: Lake Placid, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Bobby Rye AKA publishers clearing house rep

Nov 22 2015
ebay buyer Ahmet Gunver tunagunver tgunver@hotmail.com scaming ebay sellers with paypal and ebay gets free items shipped to Russia Internet
here is the proove Author: kansas city, Missouri Auto Parts: ebay buyer Ahmet Gunver Internet

Nov 20 2015
ebay ebay, PayPal double and triple dipping fees . I thought it was illegal? CA Internet Author: CA, California Internet: ebay Internet

Nov 20 2015
Secondspin.com Take note of your paypal account, if you are shopping a lot to them, take note of your paypal charges they are charging other amounts which does not correpond to what you had ordered Internet Author: Internet Books, Records & Videos: Secondspin.com Internet

Nov 18 2015
IKS CLUB I purchased MAG 254 through IKS CLUB almost 1 month ago. it was working fine until recently stopped working ( STB blocked call your provider ) thats the message i get when I open the device ) I received email from iks saying that paypal put a hold on your IKS CLUB they do not respect their clients . Internet Author: kitchener, Alabama Television Parts & Services: IKS CLUB Internet

Nov 17 2015
paypal stoled money from me when i bought a hammer golf club nation wide Nationwide Author: onalaska, Wisconsin Hobby Shops: paypal Nationwide

Nov 15 2015
WILLIAM C BELL. Company ALL OUT TOURZ Concierge RIPOFF We contacted William C Bell to get hotels rooms booked in Vegas and to get to night club as no line VIP.We booked the room send him paypal for 3 night a flamingo hotel for 2000$ including go in club VIP.As we check in our room is a regular room not suit La Vegas nevada
Author: Los Angeles , California Tourist Attractions: WILLIAM C BELL. Company ALL OUT TOURZ Concierge RIPOFF Internet

Nov 12 2015
Wallmart.com Through paypal credit, wallmart corporation. I ordered two refrigerators from Wall-mart.com through PayPal credit they both were dropped and damaged. I contracted wallmart right away to plrpease send out two new non damaged replacements. Pick up damaged goods which were delivered by Fed Ex. San Diego California Internet
Author: Encinitas, California Appliances: Wallmart.com Internet

Nov 12 2015
Kimberly Bennett Used the ebay paypal guarantee, 7 day return to try to sell me a horse trailer. I actually got the information she posted on facebook under ROZAY SERVICES. The email associated with the facebook link is HamiltonJG87@hotmail.com. This is how I contacted this person. She sent me the same pictures that were shown on ebay of the trailer, however the seller was a legitimate company. Fort Robinson, NE Internet Author: Richmond, Texas United States Military: Kimberly Bennett Internet

Nov 12 2015
Ebay.com EBAY, Paypal and sellers do NOT warranty new items at all. Internet Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Ebay.com Internet

Nov 10 2015
Atiq Ur Rehman Shad Sports International Izy Sports, Surf Bothers Incomplete and ruined orders, asked PayPal for a return, won the case with PayPal. Now I get death threats for myself and my family . Sialkot
Already Submitted a Cyber Crime Case in FBI Author: Van Nuys, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Atiq Ur Rehman Shad Sports International Sialkot-51310, Other

Nov 09 2015
PAYPAL MONEY THIEF they hold your money and close your account for unfair reason Internet
SUSPICIOUS Author: Milton, Florida Work at Home: PAYPAL Internet

Nov 08 2015
National Knife Collectors Association Lisa Sebenick, Pres. /Sue Morton, VP/Chase Broyles Sec. Treas/ Directors John Tres Matthews & Sheila Cooper On April 18, 2014 I ordered online THREE youth knives in the amount of $320.80. These were paid for through PayPal. The knives were to have been received by September, 2014. It is now November, 2015 and still no knives. In the latter part of 2014, the voicemail message on the phone that supposedly goes to Lisa Sebenick, was changed to state that there would be no 2015 knives produced. The 2014 knives would serve for both years - 2014 and 2015. These knives (the ones I had ordered) would be shipped NO LATER THAN October, 2015. It is now the second week of November, 2015 and still no knives. My text messages, my voice messages both go unacknowledged. I am a life time member of this club and have never thought I would be ripped off or taken advantage of - along with many other people. This club is still advertising for new members. This needs to be stopped. Any help that can be given will be appreciated. Feel free to email me. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Springfield, Missouri Questionable Activities: National Knife Collectors Association Chattanooga, Tennessee

Nov 07 2015
Denise Strothers DeniseKnits/Etsy Etsy custom sweater knitter took money from me/PayPal-year of delays-no sweater, NO money returned-thief !! watch out as she is still in business on her own ministry website Bowie Maryland Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Mail Order Services: Denise Strothers Bowie, Maryland

Nov 05 2015
Karriem A. Muhammad, aka Speakerhead , OSSIM YUPPIE , Clearlight Institute , Karriem Muhammad , Access Media Lab Beware Of Graphic Artist Karriem Muhammad Running Paypal Scams Los Angeles California Internet
The TRUTH has no DEFENSE Author: Beverly Hills, California Internet Fraud: Karriem A. Muhammad Internet

Nov 03 2015
Buysociallike Buysociallike Sold me 2000 youtube subscribers and only delivered 1000 then when I reported to paypal I lost almost all the 1000 subscribers same day Internet Author: Burbank, California Media Outlets: Buysociallike Internet

Nov 03 2015
MallWatch Skype name joosbourne2006 Exploitating employees Paypal account Internet
Author: Milton, Florida Credit Card Fraud: MallWatch Internet

Oct 29 2015
RichCount richcountexperience.com I bought some music from richcountexperience.com buyer paypal id was thestardrich@gmail.com and once the payment was done I never received the item. When I sent the email to the user he never replied as well as visiting his website has put some virus on my computer. Never buy items from this website Scottsdale United state Author: Island, New York DJ Services: RichCount Newyork, New York