Company Directory | paypal

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 11 2016
John Simon I am a victim to this Bad Guy. He sent me a Paypal email to sell outside Ebay and I fell for it. I shipped my phone worth $700 dollars to him and he didn't send me any payment for the item. He uses genuine-like fake Paypal email address. Puchong. Selangor Author: sanford, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: John Simon Internet

Nov 11 2016
Wagner International They asked me to translation 2 documents from English to Portuguese and the payment dued yesterday. I have contacted them and they confirmed the payment till the 10th of November. But till now no money was wired to my paypal. Internet error by vendor Author: Alabama Translation Agencies: Wagner International Internet

Nov 04 2016
Dream Shop USA They are a scam. I ordered tivo mini through paypal on their site and after they got their money I didn't hear anything back from them about shipping the product and paypal tried to contact them and I still have yet to hear from them. Winter Haven Florida Author: Oak Ridge, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Dream Shop USA Winter Haven, Florida

Nov 03 2016
MINI SEARCH LLC, ProvenPowersports.com, and Ashish Rashmikant Bhatt; INTERNET SCAM. ProvenPowersports.com and MINI SEARCH LLC is an internet scam BY Ashish Rashmikant Bhatt. It collects money through PayPal service for products they cannot deliver. It uses the website ProvenPowersports.com to falsely advertise products and solicit credit card numbers on line. Ashish Rashmikant Bhatt has also filed an SEC Form D to attract investors and may be under investigation for fraud. Coram New York Author: Moore Haven, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Mini Search LLC Coram, New York

Nov 02 2016
Shreyanka Hair http://www.remyhairs.co.in/ smhairtrading@gmail.com SCAM Khodar Bazar Uttarpara, Baruipur West Bengal
Lola Kasali - Refunded from Paypal Author: Houston, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Shreyanka Hair Baruipur, West Bengal , Other

Nov 02 2016
paypal sherrie paypal buyer protection covered but not covered. Lies cheating by paypal san jose california Author: ann arbor, Michigan Internet: paypal Nationwide

Oct 31 2016
Senior Soul Mates This site is a scam - unable to access site for over 3 weeks now. Took money for 90 days and shut down site. Worried about continued access and charges to my PayPal account. I'm not sure Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona tempdir: Senior Soul Mates Internet

Oct 25 2016
Paypal www.paypal.com Withouth authorization removed $1500 from my account in less than a week Nationwide Author: Antioch, Illinois On-Line Business: Paypal Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Wayne smith Howard holt. David giasson He claimed to want to buy my 4vera Bradley purses and 1wallet after i shipped my package he began asking for 300$ he claimed to have had a paypal but it was fake 194 park st lewiston maine Internet Author: Rochester, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Wayne smith Internet

Oct 23 2016
PayPal Valerie Olson, Valerie Olsen, Valerie Farley, PayPal Business Professional Scamming Traveler, PayPal deducted my account after she paid and checked into my vacation property Taylor Ridge Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: PayPal Internet

Oct 18 2016
The Keche Foundation Plasma Generator Magrav Ir. Mehran Tavakoli Keshe Mehran Tavakoli Keshe Watch this before you spend your money. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgpJVI3tDbY It seems PayPal canceled Keche because of too many complaints of paying money and not receiving goods. Internet Nation and Worldwide Author: Kamiah, Idaho Questionable Activities: The Keche Foundation Plasma Generator Magrav Internet

Oct 17 2016
purebulk.com total scam 1640 Austin Road Roseburg, OR 97471 Internet
We have always accepted PayPal as a payment option. Author: Adelaide, Other Drug Manufacturers: purebulk.com Internet

Oct 15 2016
Luxe Dope Multimedia LuxeDope, VVGraphics, LuxeGraphics (also on Instagram) Do not pay (via PayPal) for any services from LuxeDope or LuxeDope Multimedia Manhattan, NY | Miami, FL Internet Author: Indian Head , Maryland Websites: Luxe Dope Multimedia Internet

Oct 11 2016
Compac Technology Parts Inc Gustavo Rivero Robert Ghenet We paid $7,500 USD for a load of CPUs that we never received. Never received tracking info and they stopped all contact after we sent Paypal payment. Bayamon, Puerto Rico Internet Author: Tempe, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Compac Technology Parts Inc Internet

Oct 10 2016
Scottish Fold and Munchkin Cuties Megan Williams, Michael Williams Took deposit of $2000 and never delivered kitten. Blocked from facebook and lied to Paypal and said kitten had been shipped. Longview, Texas Internet, Texas
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Cat Breeders: Scottish Fold and Munchkin Cuties Internet

Oct 07 2016
PayPal Credit Geoppetto Robinson Paypal Credit Account Chicago Heights Illinois Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: PayPal Credit Nationwide

Oct 04 2016
Compac Technology Parts Gustavo RiveroCisco Parts ManagerCompac Technology PartsMailto: grivero@compactechnologyparts.com13 Ave Rio Hondo, Ste 13,Plaza Río Hondo,Bayamon,PR 00961, Puerto RicoTel: 787-945-7436 | Fax: 787-9457-6574 Paid them $8300 - never shipped product - trying to scam my paypal Hondo Bayamon Puerto Rico Author: New Century, Kansas Brokerage Companies On-line: Compac Technology Parts Internet

Sep 27 2016
Greig L charge $39.90 on my credit card with description of PAYPAL *SAFECART 402-935-7733 CA Irricana,AB AB Canada Customer Care Author: Eureka, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Greig L Irricana,AB,

Sep 26 2016
ERP Training India Rama Krishna Tella Sridevi Tella , erptrainingindia.com/ Accepts only cash ,no Paypal or credit card. Paid Rs 8,000 to buy software. After executing the requested transfer, vendor is not responding Hyderabad, IN Internet erptrainingindia.com came through! Author: Naperville, Illinois Computer Software: ERP Training India Internet

Sep 26 2016
Paypal Credit,  They put a $1,500 bill on my Pay Pal account unauthorized Iowa Author: Fenton, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Credit Fenton, Iowa

Sep 21 2016
Elite mover company Merlynn jones Margaret lopez craigslist and paypal scammers denver, co Internet Author: Caddo Mills, Texas Attorneys General: Elite mover company Internet

Sep 20 2016
Faye robbins Just like the guy who was selling his macbook, I to got emails that i thought were from paypal saying the the payment was there & to go ahead & ship the item. By the time I figured out it was a scam, the item had already been deliverd. macon Georgia Author: salisbury, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Faye robbins macon, Georgia

Sep 18 2016
Paypal, Symantec I canceled the auto renewal of this within paypal within the last year yet you still charged me for this. You represent total heartless greed against the consumer. You do not have permission to take this money. I EMAILED Symantec THREE TIMES NOT TO RENEW last week. Still the deduction of $79.99 was made from my account. I am a disabled low income senior. It is paypals policy to take up to ten days to refund this money which is a cause of great hardship. San Jose Internet, California Author: san francisco, California Computer Software: Paypal, Symantec Internet

Sep 16 2016
allbatteriesandchargers.com Never delivered my battery. Don't return calls or text messages. Gave me an appointment at his office but the door was lock. Wen't the following day and the office was empty. Was not paying his rent for the last 2 months and been kick out. Initiate a dispute with Paypal and never answered them. I have now escalate and request refund. Montréal Quebec Author: Montreal, Quebec Computer Stores: allbatteriesandchargers.com Montréal, Quebec