Company Directory | payza
Approximately 61 Reports Found

Aug 17 2016
Payza Take your money, no services provided, when you try and get it back they try and get personal information Worldwide worldwide Author: Tuftonboro, New Hampshire Consumer Services: Payza Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
Payza Scammed me of hard earned 38 dollars and havent send prepaid card Nationwide Author: Islamabad, Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payza Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
payza made me lose $1693, no care, no support, and no respond !! Payza suddenly reversed $1693 from my account without any care, it is totally fraud and unsafe bank London Internet
Question for you--- Author: Nasr city, Banks: Payza Internet

Jun 29 2016
PAYZA FRAUDULENT PRODUCT PURCHASE WEBSITE Internet
Clarification on Payza's Services Author: NORWALK, California Internet Fraud: PAYZA Internet

Apr 19 2016
Payza Where is my money after bank tranfer deposit of $2620 to payza they have refused to confirm depite my bank the confirming the fund did clear. I still have not received the money in my payza account Internet Issue Solved? Author: Birmingham, Other Online banking: Payza Internet

Mar 07 2016
payza.com no payments have been deposited into my bank account Internet payza mistake Author: Luton. Bedfordshire , Alabama Banks: payza.com Internet

Feb 29 2016
Payza Payza Kept My Money And Wont Let Me Withdraw Funds Internet And there's more... Author: Swansea, Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payza Internet

Oct 21 2015
Job4Living.com When will I get paid? The minimum balance required for payout is 300$ and you can get paid through PayPal, Cheque, Money Gram, PayPal, Payza, Moneybookers, bank transfer at end of every month. Internet
Author: Fernandina beach, Florida Cash Services: Job4Living.com Internet

Oct 15 2015
payza witholding my funds for a month Internet Author: Chandler , Arizona Cash Services: payza Internet

Apr 18 2015
Neteller to perfect money/moneybookers/egopay/STP/paypal/payza etc exchange is on Facebook. john.smith14911 he said he will exchange money grom neteller to paypal. i meet himon fb. i made 47$ transfer to his neteller id. after transfer him stop replaying. bangladesh Internet
Author: hyderabad, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Neteller to perfect money/moneybookers/egopay/STP/paypal/payza etc exchange is on Facebook. Internet

11, Report #1219866

Apr 08 2015
Payza AlertPayDamaras Limited, reg. 8029472MH Pillars Ltd. reg. 6243643MCCUDDEN-HUGHES LIMITEDPAYZA.COM LIMITED 08822957 Continuously requests more documentation after verifying in order to withhold access to funds Nationwide Author: Oshawa, Ontario Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payza Nationwide

Mar 15 2015
payza they call themselves fraud protection but they are the actual frauds Internet
Author: Cockeysville, Maryland Financial Services: payza Internet

Feb 24 2015
Payza I did a bank tranfer deposit of $130 to payza they told me it was declined I contacted my bank the check did clear I still have not received the money in my payza account. Internet Update to payza Author: Pittston, Pennsylvania Online banking: payza Internet

14, Report #1207750

Feb 09 2015
Neteller to perfect money/moneybookers/egopay/STP/paypal/payza etc exchange john.smith14911 Scammer of Money Exchange in Facebook - Internet
Author: Maine Credit Services: Neteller to perfect money/moneybookers/egopay/STP/paypal/payza etc exchange Internet

Sep 02 2014
Payza Alertpay They will not send me my funds - claim ACH issues - for 2 months now London England BTW Author: Onalaska, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payza Internet

Aug 08 2014
Payza MH Pillars Inc The are an online payment company. They took money from me and never deposited in my bank New York New York This is stall #3 Author: New York, New York Cash Services: Payza New York, New York

Apr 23 2014
Payza,com Payza stole my 2000$ balance citing 9.2 in their terms of service toronto Nationwide
PAYZA STOLE MY MONEY! Author: tor, Banks: Payza,com Nationwide

Dec 06 2013
Payza MH Pillars Inc/LTD Payza holding funds hostage. New York City New York
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Payza New York City, New York

Dec 02 2013
Payza.com Alertpay.com We are unable to complete any requests to withdraw or transfer these funds at this time, as they are currently being withheld by Ultralight Financial Services, formerly known as Obopay Inc., a licensed U.S. money transmitter of which Payza was an agent. New York City New York
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Liars: Payza.com New York City, New York

Dec 02 2013
Neteller to perfect money/moneybookers/egopay/STP/paypal/payza etc exchange https://www.facebook.com/NetellertoallEcurrencyexchanger Online currency exchange scam Washington Author: Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Neteller to perfect money/moneybookers/egopay/STP/paypal/payza etc exchange Select State/Province

Sep 17 2013
Payza.com AlertPay, MH Pillars Ltd Scam, Scammers, Illegal Bank Fraud, Fraudulent Activity Montreal Quebec Still never recieve any of my money from these crooks. Author: tor, Alabama Banks: Payza.com Montreal, Select State/Province

Aug 18 2013
www.exchanzer.com They promised to exchange Payza to PayPal within 24 hrs and not done after 24 hrs or not responding to my mails. Live chat is offline. No contact address in the site. Internet Rip off owner Author: Adimaly, Other Cash Services: www.exchanzer.com Select State/Province

Jul 28 2013
Alertpay/paypal money hack v4 This is an Alertpay/paypal money hack v4 site online Reward on Firoz Patel of Alertpay Payza MH Pillars Author: Accra, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Alertpay/paypal money hack v4 Select State/Province

Jun 30 2013
Payza Fraud - Payza never reversed my payment to my credit card.  Internet Payza Author: Kitchener, Ontario Internet Fraud: Payza Internet

Apr 25 2013
payza alsrtpay open and neew account less that 7 days..when i got my first deposit payza canceled my account ans refuse to send me my money&1200.00 Internet payza scamers Author: st paul, Minnesota Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: payza Internet