Company Directory | performance-health-usa
Approximately 90 Reports Found

Jul 07 2010
ResV Pure Dietery Supplement-Performance Health USA resV Pure dietary supplement and the company are a complete rippoff Orem Utah Author: clearwater, Florida Alternative Health: ResV Pure Orem, Utah

Nov 23 2009
Performance Health Usa resvpure We can't seem to stop these orders from coming in.the company keeps charging our account and won't answer our calls.When we send or refuse the packages they tell me the address is not valid. Internet Author: kyle, Texas Medical Supplies: Performance Health Usa Internet

Jun 19 2009
Performance Health USA I order a trial sample, only had to pay shipping and handling. I forgot to cancel so 14 days later I received another bottle and was charged over $79. I have tried to cancel but keeps telling me it is an invalid number. Then about a week later, they sent another bottle. When I received my credit card bill, I have been charged once for the sample, then again for the 14 days later and then again Orem Utah Author: Louisville, Kentucky Attorneys General: Performance Health USA Orem, Utah

Jun 07 2009
Youthful.revspure.com; Revspure.com; Performance Health USA, LLCyouthful.revspure.com; Revspure.com; Performance Health USA, LLC; B67 Nutra Pure Systems Unauthorized Charged Online Orem, Also Online Utah Author: Lake Orion, Michigan Healthcare Centers: Youthful.revspure.com; Revspure.com; Performance Health USA, LLC; B67 Nutra Pure Systems LLC Orem, Utah

Jun 04 2009
Performance Health USA, LLC Sends products not ordered, sends no invoices, unauthorized charges on VISA Orem Utah Author: Chickasha, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Performance Health USA, LLC Orem, Utah

Jun 02 2009
Performance Health Usa sent product without by company without my permission and charged my bank acct. Orem Utah Author: santa barbara, California Alternative Health: Performance Health Usa Orem, Utah

May 29 2009
Performance Health USA, LLC I ordered a sample, and now i am being delivered bottles every month. Orem Utah Author: Oakville, Ontario Drug Manufacturers: Performance Health USA, LLC Orem, Utah

May 27 2009
Performance Health USA - Nutra Pure Systems - Master Card is Onto These Fradulent Subscriptions Orem Utah Author: Warrington, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Performance Health USA - Nutra Pure Systems Orem, Utah

May 26 2009
_Performance Health USA, - Performance Rip Off. only wanted sample. DID NOT WANT DID NOT ORDER.How can rip off artist get away with this? Has progress made life easier for criminals and harder for hardworking honest people? How can so many people sleep at night after taking advantage of the innocent. We can't trust anyone or any companies because of scams like this one. Orem Utah Author: Pipe Creek, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Performance Health USA Orem, Utah

May 24 2009
Performance Health USA LLC Sent me a $3 sample of vitamins and then sent a 30 day supply for $79.87 and charged my debit. This overdrew my checking acc't. and cost me lots of money. I did not authorize add'tl order. OREM Utah *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: cleveland, Ohio Drug Stores: Performance Health USA LLC OREM, Utah

May 19 2009
Performance Health USA LLC STIll SENDS AFTER CANCELLED, NEVER ORDERED OREM Utah Author: Surrey, British Columbia BBB Better Business Bureau: Performance Health USA LLC Orem, Utah

May 08 2009
Performance Health USA Iwas told it was just a trial.and thats all I can't keep this up. Orem Utah Author: De Valls Bluff, Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Performance Health USA Orem, Utah

May 07 2009
Performance Health USA, I can't believe I have been ripped off. I thought this would never happen to me. Beware of this company. You can't find them and they send these suppliments that were never ordered. I am hoping my credit card company can help me/ OREM Utah Author: brockton, Massachusetts Weightloss Programs: Performance Health USA, LLC OREM, Utah

May 02 2009
Performance Health, USA or: RSVPRO or Energenic Denied refund of the purchase price, altho I returned the product, which I insured for $80.00 Orem, Utah Author: Gardena, California Misc. Health Specialists: Performance Health, USA Or RSVPRO Or Energenic Nationwide

Apr 25 2009
Performance Health Usa Paid for shipping of free sample but charged $85.00 a week later for another sample Orem Utah Author: san francisco, California Celebrities: Performance Health Usa Orem, Utah

Mar 03 2009
PureAciaBerries.com; PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA, LLC, P.O. Box 971090, Orem, UT 84097 Completed Survey for free Wal-Mart card. Sent SAMPLE pills for USPS charges THEN full bottle which was not ordered! LAXATIVE! Orem, Utah Internet Author: Leesburg, Florida Alternative Health: PureAciaBerries.com; PERFORMANCE HEALTHE USA, LLC Internet

Mar 03 2009
PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA - 96 Vital Health Systems Sold me pure garbage then made many un-authorized charges to my credit card Provo Utah Author: San Clemente, California Attorneys General: PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA - 96 Vital Health Systems Provo, Utah

Feb 17 2009
Performance Health USA I ordered a sample and was then sent another shipment and charged 74.95. No phone contact or web address available Orem Utah Author: Warners, New York Drug Manufacturers: Performance Health USA Orem, Utah

Jan 12 2009
Performance Health This company has been sending me products and charging it to my credit card. When i called and ask them to stop they change their number and i can no longer reach them. they are still charging my credit card. I tried the internet and their company is not listed. This company is rip off. They take your money and send you products that you did not ask for. OREM Utah Author: fayetteville, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Performance Health Usa OREM, Utah

Jan 05 2009
Performance Health USA This company offered free samples, and just pay for shipping. Then they immediately started sending more product within the same month and using the credit card I used to pay the freight. I have had to cancel the credit card. Orem Utah Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Supplemental Health Programs: Performance Health USA Orem, Utah

Dec 30 2008
Ultra Relief LLC; Performance Health USA LLC Was Scamed into an automatic supply of health product. Sarcastic & arrogent contacts Provo Or Orem Utah Author: Geeva, New York Alternative Health: Ultra Relief LLC; Performance Health USA LLC Provo Or Orem, Utah

Dec 29 2008
Performance Health Usa Tried to rip me off Provo Utah Author: selden, New York Alternative Health: Performance Health Usa Provo, Utah

Dec 04 2008
Performance Health USA, LLC charging my credit card for purchases I did not purchase Provo Utah Author: Greenville, South Carolina Lawyers: Performance Health USA, LLC Nationwide

Nov 17 2008
PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA, LLC (ALSO DBA GN ENGLEWOOD, LLC) UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT OF $78.33 Orem Utah Author: Jacksonville, Florida Alternative Health: PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA, LLC (ALSO DBA GN ENGLEWOOD, LLC) Orem, Utah

25, Report #392025

Nov 17 2008
PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA - DBA GN ENGLEWOOD DO NOT ORDER ANY SAMPLES FROM THIS COMPANY; RIPOFF/SCAM Orem Utah Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: PERFORMANCE HEALTH USA - GN ENGLEWOOD Orem, Utah