Company Directory | phelan
Approximately 99 Reports Found

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 12 2016
Rancho Motors and Corporate Office I purchased a Chevy Colorado 2008 new. The grill on the front fell off. The bed of the truck is not attached to the chassis due to no weld penetration and or being to hot. This caused the gate and tail light to fall off and cracks to form at all four corners. Victorville California
Author: PHELAN, California Auto manufactures: GMC / Chevrolet Nationwide

Oct 26 2015
Katherine finney Katefin69@gmail.comKate Finish scam artist, thief, 100's of listings on CRAIGSLIST, PANDAHI, JLAFORUMS, PayPal My Cash Cards, EBay fake Internet nation
Author: Phelan, California Internet Fraud: Katherine finney Internet

4, Report #1262011

Oct 18 2015
Broadwaybuy is ripping me off........ been waiting all most two month fot my two orders..............Phone charger and sheets and pillow cases........... john allen phelan,ca Author: Phelan, California Miscellaneous Electronics: BROADWAY BUY Ontario

Sep 23 2015
MiraVie Skin care or Mira Vie SCAM ALERT I wish I had searched for this BEFORE I ordered!!! Cost me $$! Internet based Internet Author: Phelan, California Beauty Salons: MiraVie Internet

Sep 16 2015
ESN Direct Coins Never received coins ordered, contacted at least four times. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phelan, California Hobby Shops: ESN Direct Coins Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
Web.com Devin Roberts Devin Roberts lie about Web.com SEO marking SEO Issues Author: Phelan, California Adult Web Site: Web.com Internet

Jul 31 2015
QVC Bogus bonus offer on Traeger Grill/Smoker West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Phelan, California Questionable Activities: QVC West Chester, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2015
Seniorpeoplemeet.com Int. Signed,card declined then charged mult. Times no way to contact them, cp security won't let me use site Unknown Internet Author: Phelan, California Dating Services: Seniorpeoplemeet.com Internet

Jun 09 2015
Robert Phelan RP Productions, RP Construction, Junior and Seniors Home Repair, Robert Phelan Jr., Robert Phelan Sr. Unreliable Scam Artist Harrisburg PA Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Robert Phelan Internet

Oct 18 2014
Surge Paranormal Group S.U.R.G.E. Paranormal Group Surge Paranormal Investigation Group Did not keep promises made and failed to deliver agreed services San Gabriel Valley California Author: Phelan, California Personal Services: Surge Paranormal Group Internet

Aug 14 2014
Rev. Dr. Alex Brandon, Alex Brandon Ministries, Phelan Pinion Hills Community Services District Negligent, Incompetent, Fraudulent Phelan Internet Author: Phelan, California Government Services: Rev. Dr. Alex Brandon Internet

Aug 13 2014
Phelan Pinion Hills Community Services District Don Bartz, Alex Brandon, Al Morrissette,Cathy Pace, Mark Roberts, Dan Whalen Corrupt, Incompetent and Paranoid Phelan California
Author: Phelan, California Government Services: Phelan Pinion Hills Community Services District Phelan, Select State/Province

14, Report #1162039

Jul 14 2014
Michele Barlow, Michele Lee Barlow Mark Barlow, Jason FHA FRAUD Phelan California Author: Torrance, California Loans: Michele Barlow, Michele Lee Barlow Phelan, California

Jul 07 2014
Immortal Dobermans April Ward Rip off greeder with working dogs Phelan California Immortal Dobermans Author: Phelan, California Liars: Immortal Dobermans Phelan, California

Jun 04 2014
united states post services/postmaster ANGIE.BARBARA/SYLVIA STEALING MAIL ,NOT SENDING MAIL ,RETALIATE AGAINST BLIND CONSUMER phelan California Author: phelan, California Shipping & Handling: united states post services phelan, California

Dec 04 2013
Walkabout Harnesses Walk A Belly Harnesses Refund Refusal, Extremely Rude, Unrealistic Return/Refund Policy, Santa Cruz California Author: Phelan, California Pet Shops & Supplies: Walkabout Harnesses Santa Cruz, California

Nov 09 2013
QVE first Wells Fargo Dealer Services, billed for insurance, stated it would be better, then cancelled policy Irvine California Author: phelan, California Auto Dealers: QVE first irvine, California

Sep 12 2013
The league of the neothink society The secret society took advantagr of an old woman with dementia claimong they could give her youth money and happiness beachwood Ohio Author: Phelan, California Religious Groups: The league of the neothink society beachwood, Ohio

Jul 08 2013
Hughes Network Systems, LLC False Advertising, Deceptive Practices Chicago, IL 60693-6874 Chicago, IL Author: Phelan, California Internet: Hughes Network Systems, LLC Chicago, IL 60693-6874, Select State/Province

Feb 21 2013
wholesalegateopener www.wholesalegateopener.com Bought 2 600 sliding gate openers failed with in weeks had to force them into a resolution Kent , Washington Author: Phelan, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: wholesalegateopener Kent, Washington

Nov 07 2012
Phelan MaleWitch - Potential Client Who Decided Not to Use His Services Atlanta Georgia I'm a dumb*** Author: San Francisco, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Phelan Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 29 2012
AMS ASSET Management Specialists gave me verbal to do extras on several jobs under 500 but now she not with company and they say i need to get a job number from her one man who works ther said send it to him so i did then he repailed Bristol, Pennsylvania Author: phelan, California Government Corruption: AMS Bristol, Pennsylvania

Jul 30 2012
malewitch.com phelan He wanted $224.95 to do a spell and when I told him I didn't have the money then he called me a lair and delusional Internet MALEWITCH.COM Author: Cambridge, Minnesota Psychic: malewitch.com Internet

Jul 28 2012
1flatrate Shipping of car without order Phelan, California Author: Coral Gables, Florida Trucking Companies: 1flatrate Phelan, California