Company Directory | phenix-city
Approximately 189 Reports Found

Apr 04 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 03 2014
American Credit Services ACS This company collected money from me by threatening to have me arrested at my job. They called my job stating they were the FBI and if I didn't make arrangements to pay hundreds of dollars.  Internet Author: Phenix City, Alabama Collection Agencies: American Credit Services internet, Select State/Province

Mar 30 2014
CVS Pharmacy Is treating us like 3rd class citizens making us waste gas waiting in line between 20-45 mintues being arguementive over medicine arguing for nothing causing us distress the employees happen to be black and we are white so its a race issue why we are being treated like this Phenix City Alabama Author: United States, Alabama Pharmacies: CVS Pharmacy Phenix City, Alabama

Mar 25 2014
Phenix city District Attorney Office Phenix city Police Deparment Phenix city District Attorney ken davis and phenix city police department refuses to prosecute mike long from long buildings for theft of property and destruction of property we had a rent to own storage unit but became behind due to the economy long didn't have the right to repoe my riding lawn mower phenix city Alabama
Author: United States, Alabama District Attorneys Assistant DA: Phenix city District Attorney Office Phenix city Police Deparment phenix city, Alabama

5, Report #1120104

Feb 01 2014
umbrella recovery team trying to collect a debt I don't have La Quinta California Author: phenix city, Alabama Collection Agencies: umbrella recovery team La Quinta, California

Jan 14 2014
Dr Jay Brodwyn | Brodwyn and Associates Brodwyn Military Chiropractic | Brodwyn & Associates| Dr. Jay Brodwyn and Associates Promotes $19 Adjustment that comes with no X-Rays first. Columbus Georgia Author: Phenix City, Alabama Chiropractors: Dr Jay Brodwyn | Brodwyn and Associates Columbus, Georgia

Dec 17 2013
Columbus Psychological associates LLP Amy Owen Stephen Felker stole money, misrepresented themselves, created false medical records, worked in cahoots with Mark Sexton to falsify the outcome of various psychatric tests.....ad infinitum et cetera Columbus Georgia Author: phenix city, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Columbus Psychological associates LLP Columbus GA 31907, Select State/Province

Oct 16 2013
Quality Inn & Suites ChoiceHotels Unfortunately made PREPAID reservations for late Oct 2013 thru early Nov 2013 Lexington Massachusetts Author: Phenix City, Alabama Hotel: Quality Inn & Suites Lexington, Massachusetts

Oct 15 2013
Wholesale Cellular sold me a faulty/broken cellphone and refusing an exchange.very rude to me at the store and over the phone,very unprofessional! Phenix city Alabama Author: Phenixcity, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Wholesale Cellular Phenix city, Alabama

Sep 15 2013
Pugh Insurance Agency Tillman Pugh Got angry with me because I had storm damage done to my home and he didn't want to pay because I have insurance threw them he told me off and hung up on me but when my insurance auto owners said they wasn't going to fix it he got very nice phenix city Alabama Author: United States, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Pugh Insurance Agency phenix city, Alabama

Aug 28 2013
Fort Benning Area Guide, LLC Kim Olive | FBAG | FortBenningAreaGuide.com | 706-527-4578 | Kim Olive uses fake social media interactions to dupe the public into paying her advertising money. Phenix City Alabama
Author: Phenix City , Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Fort Benning Area Guide, LLC Phenix City, Alabama

Aug 15 2013
Phenix City Water and Sewer Authority Racist black garbage men refuse to empty my trash like they do my neighbors who happen to be black they empty lose paper not in garbage bags. my trash can has a little water they refuse to pick it up. I'm sure other trash cans have water they have no problem picking them up Phenix City Alabama Author: United States, Alabama Bigots: Phenix City Water and Sewer Authority Phenix City, Alabama

Jun 23 2013
Robert Nikic | Inerol Solutions LLC Robert Nikic is a spam and scammer who fakes his location so scam clients Holiday Florida
Author: Phenix City, Alabama Websites: Robert Nikic Inerol Solutions Holiday, Florida

14, Report #820838

May 20 2013
Ridersville Cycle Dawn and Harold Unger Sold me a lemon 2009 Kawasaki ZX-10R Berkeley Springs, West Virginia Author: Phenix City, Alabama Motorcycles: Ridersville Cycle Berkeley Springs, West Virginia

May 01 2013
walmart dc ripoff and sexal decrimation opelika, Alabama
Author: phenix city, Alabama Questionable Activities: walmart dc opelika, Alabama

Apr 10 2013
No Flame ECIG Misleading // Ript Off Internet Author: Phenix City, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: No Flame ECIG Internet

Mar 05 2013
Russell County Department Of Human Resources Placed my Child Back into unsafe/Dangerous living Conditions Histroy from 2001 to 2006 ripoff Phenix City Alabama Author: Lobelville, Tennessee Government Services: Russell County Department Of Human Resources Phenix City, Alabama

Feb 28 2013
Charles In Alabama Liar and bigot Phenix City Alabama Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Internet Fraud: Charles In Alabama Phenix City, Alabama

Feb 23 2013
Phenix City Al and Columbus Ga drivers Phenix city and columbus ga has the most rude and hateful drivers they cut you off pass you on double yellow lines drivers In both cities are the biggest offenders they run red lights stop signs they columbus, Georgia
Author: United States, Georgia Road Rage: Phenix City Al and Columbus Ga drivers columbus, Georgia

Feb 16 2013
CARNIVAL DREAM CRUISE CARNIVAL IS ABOUT THEM AND NOT YOU Internet Author: PHENIX CITY, Alabama Cruise Ships: CARNIVAL DREAM CRUISE Internet

Feb 05 2013
CLAUDE RAPTIS KICKED ME OUT WANTED TO STEAL MY DEPOSIT MONEY NEWNAN Georgia
Author: phenix city, Alabama Landlords: CLAUDE RAPTIS NEWNAN, Georgia

Jan 15 2013
Parkwood Health Facility Wrongfully terminated me after having a slip & fall accident which they caused trying to ruin my career Phenix City Alabama
Author: Anonymous, Alabama Liars: Parkwood Health Facility Phenix City, Alabama

Jan 07 2013
WALGREENS, WRONGFULLY FIRED!!!!!!!!!! , Phenix City Alabama Author: Phenix City, Alabama Liars: WALGREENS Phenix City, Deerfield, Illinois, Columbus, Georgia, Alabama

Dec 19 2012
JIM WALTER HOMES JIM WALTER RIPPED ME OFF COLUMBUS, Georgia Author: PHENIX CITY, Alabama Builders & Contractors: JIM WALTER HOMES COLUMBUS, Georgia

25, Report #207864

Nov 18 2012
Schneider National failure to hire me for trucking driving school company paid traing discrinmantion Green Bay Wisconsin Author: Phenix city, Alabama Trucking Companies: Schneider National Green Bay, Wisconsin

involves