Company Directory | phenix-city
Approximately 226 Reports Found

Oct 21 2016
This is it I am tired of ashley hawthorne family harassing me and spreading untrue lies about me we are going to the media to tell what wells fargo employees ashley and chaz hawthorne falsely accused Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

May 02 2016
ArmstrongJustice League Jeremy Wayne Armstrong www. Very , extremely dishonest , greedy and lazy attorney Phenix city Alabama
Ashley and chaz hawthorne have what they wanted why didn't they want me and my mom to have anything they hated a resented anything we did or bought they would stare in hate Author: Buena vista, Florida Lawyers: ArmstrongJustice League Phenix city , Alabama

Jan 18 2016
DHgate  Internet
Author: Phenix City, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: DHgate Internet

Nov 19 2015
Swift Transportation Inc. Not getting paid properly Phoenix Arizona You Want Answers? Author: Phenix City, Alabama Financial Services: Swift Transportation Inc. Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Kim'  Irvine California
Author: Phenix City, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Kim' Irvine, California

Oct 06 2015
Nextbooks They sold a bad product and won't respond to the emails or phone calls. They want you to jump through hoops and then they don't respond anymore. West Covina California Author: Phenix City, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Nextbooks West Covina, California

Sep 22 2015
Fast Cash Services (FCS) USA This is the email I received. Internet Author: Phenix City, Alabama Internet Fraud: Fast Cash Services (FCS) USA Internet

Jun 24 2015
12:34 PM, paid wedding planner that never did the job and she kept our money had to pay another and the wedding site was also under construction. Savannah Georgia
Author: Phenix City, Alabama Wedding Services: Internet

Jun 12 2015
Parkwood Health Facility Wrongfully terminated me after having a slip & fall accident which they caused trying to ruin my career Phenix City Alabama
You never forgive someone who tried to make you homeless the anger stays with you forever like when your dad didn't pay you child support Author: Anonymous, Alabama Liars: Parkwood Health Facility Phenix City, Alabama

May 26 2015
Russell County Department Of Human Resources Placed my Child Back into unsafe/Dangerous living Conditions Histroy from 2001 to 2006 ripoff Phenix City Alabama Yeah stacy you love for bad things to happen to me i don't know you but you falsely accuse me of stuff all the time and make it look like like you have some personal grudge agaisnt me when you are Author: Lobelville, Tennessee Government Services: Russell County Department Of Human Resources Phenix City, Alabama

May 18 2015
Phenix city Muncipal Court/Phenix city police department The phenix city muncipal court refused to allow me to file harassment charges when our neighbors referred my son as mentally retarded because he receives social security and we found out they was managers at the bank we had accounts with and that is how they found out because he had to put his source of income when he opened a account they made fun of him ridculed him but i was charged with harassment and put in jail for 24 hours while this blond witch walked and their friends after they tormented my son phenix city Alabama And of course the phenix city police believe this witch that my son was mentally retarded which really made me angry the cops harassed him on court day to this one woman cop my son told me harassed Author: United States, Alabama District Attorneys Assistant DA: Phenix city Muncipal Court/Phenix city police department phenix city, Alabama

May 15 2015
03:41 PM Exposing Johns I serve in the military to protect our country. Please assist in removing my name. Internet These criminals from these foreign country are extorting money my uncle sent over $3000 to find somebody to marry turned out it was nobody and he continues to this day to send money over seas Author: Phenix City, Alabama Personal Services: Dating Services: Internet

Apr 14 2015
Charles Anthony Extremely rude and bias service by wait staff Montgomery Alabama Look tgy people are getting tired of you condeming them and blaming them for everything you victimize people all over again Author: Phenix City, Alabama Restaurants: Charles Anthony Montgomery, Alabama

Apr 06 2015
Phenix city District Attorney Office Phenix city Police Deparment Phenix city District Attorney ken davis and phenix city police department refuses to prosecute mike long from long buildings for theft of property and destruction of property we had a rent to own storage unit but became behind due to the economy long didn't have the right to repoe my riding lawn mower phenix city Alabama
The thief long had a rent to own advertisement people have to be out of their minds not to check him out before signing a contact with him or he will steal all their property like he did us Author: United States, Alabama District Attorneys Assistant DA: Phenix city District Attorney Office Phenix city Police Deparment phenix city, Alabama
15, Report #1219823

Apr 01 2015
Shaw Financial Incorporated A letter was sent along with a Check for 3,950.00 from Shaw Finacial Incorporated stating I had won $300,000.000. The check too cover processing fee which was $ 3,650.00. I was to contact an agent named Mary Green Mon-Fri from 9-5pm which I did not do. Los Angeles California Author: Phenix City, Alabama Questionable Activities: Shaw Financial Incorporated Los Angeles, California

Feb 27 2015
Long Buildings Mr.Long I have been pushed around by these pigs and thieves to much they came twice to pick up my shed and I had given them two post dated checks but I wasn't going to allow them to steal my christmas money so I stopped payment they came today in a different truck and very sneaky while I was sleeping without back up sounds and destroyed my property Smith Station Alabama
Well mike longs lawyer just messed up the settlement by putting in the release that we would responsible to have our neighbors yard fixed or any other damage he did while taking the shed Author: United States, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Long Buildings Smith Station, Alabama
17, Report #1203965

Jan 23 2015
ACS Incorporation Making a fake claim Internet SCAM Author: Phenix City, Alabama Cash Services: ACS Incorporation Internet
18, Report #1203848

Jan 23 2015
The general car insurance They kept our money Phenix city Nationwide Author: Phenix city, Alabama Car Insurance: The general car insurance Nationwide
19, Report #1198777

Jan 02 2015
Phoenix city Municipal court The phoenix city court system is very unfair and biased i was called mentally retarded by my blond witch of a neighbor and her husband they started the confrontation by cursing and screaming but the police defended her and kicked me to the curb allowed her to file false harassment charges because she worked at a bank and she was wearing her short shorts and flirtng with the police and her husband as a sick mind to let her flirt with people to get innocent people in trouble and the judge found us guilty he to is a pervert phoenix city Alabama. The phenix city police are nothing but perverts the only reason why they went agaisnt us is because our neighbor was blond wearing short shorts and they should not be police if that influences them Author: United States, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Phenix city Municipal court Internet

Nov 04 2014
IBC Percision Cooktop they overcharged me and they lied about the amount that I was supposed to pay . They took an additional charge out of my account without my knowledge of knowing. When I tried to call them the number given on my bank statement didnt work at all. They just took the money out of my account and you can not contact them. Phenix City Alabama Author: Phenix City, Alabama Teachers: IBC Percision Cooktop Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Leekelo Kelly Lee Leekelo Craiglist and Web Desginer Scam Stay WAY! Redmond Virginia
Scammers Emails Author: phenix city, Alabama Websites: Leekelo Redmond, Virginia

Sep 24 2014
Optical Shop Company overcharging for Glasses Phenix City Alabama Author: Opelika , Alabama Eye Care: Optical Shop Phenix City, Alabama

Sep 11 2014
Kimberly L. Copeland & Associates Dishonest, uncommunicative, incompetent, unprofessional And misleading attorney Jesup Georgia Question? Author: Phenix city , Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Kimberly L. Copeland & Associates Jesup, Georgia

Aug 07 2014
SONY Refund Ripp off Chicago East Side 99 Pinnacle Drive Romeoville IL IL Because of people like YOU!!! Author: Phenix City, Alabama Telephones: SONY Nationwide

Jul 19 2014
Outdoor Detail LLC Outdoor Detail Poor management and poor service leads to very frustrated customer Hamilton Georgia Author: Phenix City, Alabama Landscaping: Outdoor Detail LLC Hamilton, Georgia