Company Directory | phoenix

Sep 12 2016
Pristine Auction and Jared Kavlie Jared L. Kavlie PRISTINE AUCTION AND JARED KAVLIE SELL FAKE SPORTS MEMORABILIA AS AUTHENTIC Phoenix Arizona Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Pristine Auction and Jared Kavlie Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 12 2016
Arizona Premier Auto,LLC Anthony or tim Well i hadngot approved from arizona premier auto llc.Tim had come and picked me up and took me to the dealership to get my car and sign the paperwork.The car i wanted was no longer there so Tim gave me the car that he has been driving personally.Before we had left i had asked Tim for a copy of the paperwork and he said he would just email it to me late which i had never recieved at all.  Phoenix Arizona
Arizona Premier Auto, LLC Author: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona Auto Dealers: Arizona Premier Auto,LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 09 2016
Local Locksmith Services in Phoenix 24 Hour Locksmiths Charged $330 for a simple drill job into a deadbolt so my wife could get back in the house after locking herself out. Phoenix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Locksmiths: Local Locksmith Services in Phoenix Internet

Sep 09 2016
Empire Plumbing and Air Conditioning Massage overcharge for installtion of toilet, bath tub handles and water heater. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Plumbing: Empire Plumbing and Air Conditioning Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 08 2016
Delta air conditioning Damaged my property. Refuse to return phone calls Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix , Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Delta air conditioning

Sep 08 2016
Derm Col Serum Zantos LLC BEWARE!! Phoenix AZ Author: Jamestown, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Derm Col Serum Phoenix, AZ

Sep 07 2016
langecatdessine LAERPEXUK FUZHOU CHN PRETENDS TO SELL NAME BRAND DESIGNER CLOTHES FROM FRANCE, SENDS JUNK PRODUCTS NOTHING LIKE ITEMS SOLD FROM CHINA SHANGHAI Internet Author: phoenix, New York Clothing Stores: langecatdessine Internet

Sep 06 2016
Metrabo Matrix rip off product and keep getting ripped off monthly by having my credit card charged Phoenix Arizona Author: Katy, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Metrabo Matrix Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 06 2016
Fulfillment Center Ordered 2 bottles.ONLY Just received two more Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Healthcare Centers: Fulfillment Center Internet

Sep 03 2016
AFNI Subrogation department Got hit by a car while riding a bicycle and AFNI says I owe them $5700 Phoenix Arizona Revised statutes Author: Mesa, Arizona Abusive Children: Motor Vehicle: AFNI Subrogation department Internet

Sep 03 2016
Scott Macleod MacLeod peterson Swindling liar Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott Macleod Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 03 2016
Worldwide Wealth Builders & Marlon McKinney They'll say and do anything until they get your money. Then you're left to dry. Newport California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Con Artists: Worldwide Wealth Builders Internet

Sep 02 2016
Mark Kia Royce Sold unsafe vehicle and refuses to fix it. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Mark Kia Scottsdale , Arizona

Sep 02 2016
auctionnation Possible Bid Rigging? Phoenix Arizona
Author: Litchfield Park, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: auctionnation Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 01 2016
University of Phoenix misrepresented, misled and lied to me throughout the recruiting and admission process. Miss know it all stacie Author: College Park, Maryland Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

Sep 01 2016
Golden State Services Promised to get my mortgage modified and failed to deliver Phoenix Arizona Author: Long Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: Golden State Services Phoenix , Arizona

Aug 31 2016
Renters Warehouse Az Renters Warehouse Phoenix Mis lead us into completing application, knowing we have cancer, and bad credit Scottsdale Internet Author: scottsdale, Arizona Real Estate Services: Renters Warehouse Az Internet

Aug 30 2016
JANG HEALTH GROUP I WAS ONline WAS lead to a survey AFTER COMPLETING IT HAD TO CHOOSR ONE OF THE PRODUCTS REVIVEDERMA SNAKE VENON WAS ONE OF THEM FROM THE LIST SAID I JUST HAD TO PAY FOR SHIPPING 4.95 four dollars n ninety five cents was what I had to pay to receive the product so I entered my credit card info and was charged that price. NY New York Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: JANG HEALTH GROUP NY, New York

Aug 29 2016
Big Tex trailers Big Tex trailers does not stando behind there warranty. The workmanship is sub par. I have had the 40' spread axel goose neck 22gn. I have had nothing but problems. I m a transporter. I have tried for 3 months to get it in any where.  Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Trailers: Big Tex trailers Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 28 2016
Prazahealth Testropin,Maximus They charged you for shipping if you liked you could order more,there was nothing in writing about a 14 day trial period. I would of never done this if I knew about this 14 day trial period! Phoenix Arizona Author: Columbus, Ohio Attorneys General: Prazahealth Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 27 2016
GoldenWest Management Inc Investment Property Solutions Jason Yoss Avoid any dealings with GoldenWest Management: Life is too Short San Diego Las Vegas Phoenix California Arizona Nevada Author: Encinitas, California Property Management: GoldenWest Management Inc San Diego, California

Aug 27 2016
Grand Canyon University GCU What a disappointment Reno Phoenix, Arizona Author: Reno, Nevada Con Artists: Grand Canyon University Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
petland treated me like s*** , buys from puppy mills cicero New York
Author: phoenix, New York Animal Services: petland cicero , New York

Aug 26 2016
michael s. ortega/ Mike A man by the name of Michael s. ortega also goes by Mike calmed to be a owner of a concrete company (Ortega masonary) he came into our home calmed he had 56 yards of concrete left over from a home that had cancelled on him and his crew, ortega offered to level and lay the left over concrete for tade labor work for mechanics motor swap and high drallic pump, took our money and never showed up to do the work.  please help us Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: michael s. ortega Phoenix, Arizona