Company Directory | pizza-hut
Approximately 342 Reports Found

Nov 04 2016
NPC International I was going to order a pizza from Pizza Hut but canceled my order, I didn't get no pizza but this company has been trying to charge my card. Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Fast Food Restaurants: NPC International Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
NPC International/Pizza Hut FRAUD!! took my money and my order didn't go through Pittsburgh, Ks Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: NPC International/Pizza Hut Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
pizza hut credit card fraud....its happened multiple times san Antonio Texas Author: san Antonio , Texas Bake Shops: pizza huty san Antonio , Texas

Sep 26 2016
NPC International Pizza Hut and Wendy's deducted money from my checking account without permission. I don't even live in the state of Florida Riverview, Florida Nationwide Calm Down Author: Greenville, Michigan Fast Food Restaurants: NPC International Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
NPC International Pizza Hut Fraudulent charges to my card Pittsburg Kansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Pizza & Take Out: NPC International Pittsburg , Kansas

May 12 2016
www.limitedmallsinc.com WALLMART INCSends you a check for $ 1,985.00. They give you instructions to participate as a secret shopper but it is all a lie a real scam. At the end you will be told to go to a wester Union and pay $ 980.00 to a bank account in Madrid Spain, It is the Make extra income as a secret shopper for the Gap, Target, Pizza Hut and others. Bentonville Arkansas Author: McKinney, Texas Specialty Stores: www.limitedmallsinc.com Bentonville, Arkansas

May 01 2016
Npc international Pizza Hut Over worked underpaid undertrained Pierre South Dakota Author: Pierre, South Dakota Employers: Npc international Pierre, South Dakota

Apr 23 2016
pizza hut/npc international double charged my account under pizza hut as well as npc international for take out order fort smith Arkansas Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Pizza & Take Out: pizza hut/npc international fort smith, Arkansas

Feb 19 2016
Pizza Hut NPC International Inc. Overcharged , overdrafted, card theft, fraud, carrupt employees Tarpon Springs Florida
Author: Hudson, Florida Employees: Pizza Hut Tarpon Springs, Florida

Nov 28 2015
NPC international /Pizza Hut Longmont Colorado Author: Longmont, Colorado Pizza & Take Out: NPC international /Pizza Hut Longmont, Colorado

Nov 14 2015
Pizza Hut Southern California Pizza Riverside USA pizza hut added 20% tip to my credit card Riverside California Author: Riverside, California Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut Riverside, California

Nov 14 2015
NRS construction & facilities management Shannon sullivanTom BarraKaren Barnard Lynn BonillaBrian schrage Our company green mechanicals provide hvacr service to retail stores, NRS contacted us via thumtack, and they offered us a couple of retail jobs, and those jobs were issue with po# numbers, ivr check in and out procedures to follow. Jobs got approved and we purchased parts and pay hourly rate to our employees to :omplete those jobs, at this moment i contacted account department and there is no one to speak with. We performed 2 jobs, charlotte russe and pizza hut, they owe us over $2,000 USD Author: Torrington, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: NRS construction & facilities management

Nov 06 2015
Pizza Hut (Yum Brands) Yum Brands I was recently at a Pizza Hut in Salem, VA - I went to get an order to go while I waited for it. Salem Virginia
Extra Charge Scam Exposed. Author: Vinton, Virginia Restaurant Delivery Services: Pizza Hut (Yum Brands) Salem, Virginia

Nov 01 2015
NPC International Inc They took 30.50 out of my checking account and I haven't swiped my card also I searched them online and they have no number I don't know where they are located Nationwide Plain ol Pizza Hut Author: Mobile, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: NPC International Inc Nationwide

Oct 28 2015
Pizza Hut Inc. How low can they go? Wytheville Virginia Once upon a time Author: Virginia Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut Inc. Wytheville , Virginia

Sep 28 2015
PIZZA HUT My driver charged me $35 + tip my son said I got ripped off and I did. Internet pizza hut is honest papa johns and dominos are not Author: SPRINGFIELD, Missouri Pizza & Take Out: PIZZA HUT Internet

Sep 21 2015
walmart inc. 702 8th St.Bentonville Arkansas 72716 Scott L. Hartman (director of operations),staryouropinion.com telephone#(646)751-7867 Fax(646)751-7909 i have done surveys online before for a walmart gift card so when i received this letter and check stating that i was selected to be one of their secret shoppers i went online and followed the instructions,i put the into my bank account in the amount of 1,895.65 dollars with the instructions to withdraw my part time job payment of 350.00 dollars,(which i never withdrew) i was then told to withdraw the balance of the check to make secret purchases,at walmart,the gap,pizza hut, as a consumer service evaluator!!! bentonville arkansas Your post... Author: chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: walmart inc. 702 8th St.Bentonville Arkansas 72716 Internet

18, Report #1251930

Aug 31 2015
NPC INTERNATIONAL PIZZA HUT FRAUDULANT DUPLICATE CHARGE TO CREDIT CARD Nationwide Author: EDGEWATER, Colorado Fast Food Restaurants: NPC INTERNATIONAL Nationwide

Aug 03 2015
Mustapha pizza Hut local branch in rawalpindi called to say that certain condiments of salad such as pineapple has been discontinued in rawalpindi, Pakistan rawalpindi Pakistan Author: rawalpindi, Alabama Liars: Mustapha rawalpindi ,

May 04 2015
Pizza hut Pizza Hut served me raw bloody chicken I have pictures and I have been very sick . Going to the doctor in the morning. National California
Author: San Diego , California Pizza & Take Out: Pizza hut National , California

21, Report #1206419

Feb 03 2015
Pizza Hut Delivery Rip Off Jiangsu China Author: Alabama Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut Nationwide

22, Report #1205421

Jan 29 2015
Hometown Productions AdCom Ripped me off on advertising magnets with Pizza Hut Arlington Texas Author: Danville, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Hometown Productions Arlington, Texas

23, Report #1196646

Dec 19 2014
Pizza Hut Greedy, shameless company ruins our family's Christmas and takes food out of the mouths of our four children Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Restaurants: Pizza Hut Indiana

24, Report #1193354

Dec 05 2014
Pizza Hut Mark or Matt answering the phone at Crosshill Orange Pak, Fl What the H@!! happened to Pizza Hut... It Sucks now!! Orange Park Florida Time to go back. Author: Orange Park, Florida Fast Food Restaurants: Pizza Hut Orange Park , Florida

25, Report #1191697

Nov 27 2014
Pizza Hut/ NPC International Thanksgiving or ThanksTAKING!? pizza hut are frauds!! st.petersburg Florida Author: clearwater, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Pizza Hut/ NPC International st.petersburg, Florida