Company Directory | pizza-hut
Approximately 340 Reports Found

Aug 20 2014
Pizzahut I was schedule to work three hours n only work an hour or two they send me home early stating that they have no hours to give but the new hirea getting more hours then me.. was schedule to be at work one day at six but got a text sayin to be in at eight n i was only two mins late n they send me home.. new hires that dont work hard gets more hours n more pay than the old workers.. plua the boss goes on deliveries when we have drivers there he make a tips n i dont think thata fair bartow Florida Well I have something to say Author: Bartow, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: pizza hut bartow, Florida

Aug 12 2014
pizza hut the manager i ordered a pizza at 8:48 last night it was after 10 o'clock they still haven't arrived montg al State/Province Author: montg, Alabama Restaurant Delivery Services: pizza hut montg al, Select State/Province

Aug 02 2014
Pizza Hut Bhanu NO STARS HERE AT ALL!! The worst pizza EVER. I went to their site to complain and all you can do is express satisfaction not complaints. I ordered a thin crust pizza when I got it I called back expressing HOW dissatisfied I was and their response was that is how their thin crust pizza is??!! Really you know your thin crust pizza tastes like card board and the repose is that this is how it's suppose to taste are you kidding me. They did not even try to offer a refund/compensate or anything. WORST SERVICE/WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE/WORST FOOD EVER. The better place in Agoura Hills is Maria's Kitchen, their thin crust pizza is awesome I just didn't know till now that they deliver. STAY AWAY FROM THIS LOCATION AND THE PEOPLE WHO RUN IT e.g. BHANU... agoura hills California OK Author: agoura hills, California Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut agoura hills, California

Jul 27 2014
Pizza Hut False Advertising, Lack of Transparency Marinette Nationwide Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut Nationwide

Jul 26 2014
npc international inc. Pizza hut NPC international inc aka Pizza Hut , no charge- charge!! cabot Arkansas Author: Cabot, Arkansas Pizza & Take Out: npc international inc. cabot, Arkansas

Jul 20 2014
Pizza Hut Thieves Homestead Florida
Comment Author: Homestead, Florida Pizza & Take Out: pizza hut homestead, Florida

Jun 22 2014
NPC International--Pizza Hut Worst Company to EVER work for, period. Manchester Tennessee Author: manchester, Tennessee Pizza & Take Out: NPC International--Pizza Hut Manchester, Tennessee

May 08 2014
pizza hut I had an affair with your csr and now I am being punished for it .I jad all my houts taken away I will seek legal action if I do not get a response from someone. your hr sucks and your acting regonal manager is sweeping it under the mat. I havr been done wrong the gm knew she would loose her job for lettimg this happen so she quiy and now the 19 year old boy my ex is with works there too How stupid is that. I will seek legal help and do what is needed if I do not get a response. my job has become a hostile work enviroment and I have been discriminated against by taking my hours and giving them to her new boyfriend. villarica Georgia Author: villarica, Georgia Liars: pizza hut villarica, Georgia
34, Report #1120441

Feb 03 2014
Pizza Hut invaded personal privacy; stooge for NSA; food often spoiled Mustang Oklahoma ummm...they apologized to me Author: Mustang, Oklahoma Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut Mustang, Oklahoma
35, Report #1119913

Jan 31 2014
Pizza Hut DID NOT DELIVERY PIZZA W/O HESITATION Bridgeport Connecticut Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut Bridgeport, Connecticut

Jan 16 2014
thank you ripoff report. got my money from pizza hut. betty carter the b**** almost got me too Read more Rip-off Reports on Pizza Hut in AJ. Click below Author: aj, az Pizza & Take Out: pizza hut apache junction, Arizona

Jan 16 2014
Pizza Hut false charges lies, theft more employee abuse, unscrupulous illegal activities, Betty Carter Head B**** *UPDATE ..Pizza Hut in Danville, West Virginia sexual, drug & alcohol abuse The Betty Pizza Huts Author: az Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut Gold Canyon, Apache Junction - Danville WV, AZ, WV

Nov 15 2013
pizza hut port huron michigan 48060 port huron michigan Author: port huron, Michigan Pizza & Take Out: pizza hut port huron, Select State/Province

Oct 25 2013
american huts-pizza hut franchise john alton---preston arnwine cant believe this company chattanooga Tennessee Author: etowah, Tennessee Fast Food Restaurants: american huts-pizza hut franchise chattanooga, Tennessee

Oct 21 2013
Pizza Hut Pizza is a TOTAL ripoff in Grenada Mississippi. They have POOR POOR customer service, they're pizza is getting worse n worse by the day, it takes FOREVER to get your food delivered and by the time you get it you may have waited so long you no longer have an appetite !!!! DO BETTER!!!!! Grenada Mississippi Author: Grenada, Mississippi Franchises: Pizza Hut Grenada, Mississippi

Sep 25 2013
pizza hut felicia (store manager or wesleyan dr pizza hut) holding emploees paychecks virginia beach Virginia Author: norfolk, Virginia Cash Services: pizza hut virginia beach, Virginia

Sep 23 2013
pizza hut manager celina employee michael i called in and ordered a family meal buena park California Author: buena park, California Civil Rights Violators: pizza hut buena park, California

Sep 18 2013
Pizza Hut Botched delivery, out of gas, out of a refund. Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut Grand Rapids, Michigan

Aug 19 2013
Pizza Hut Mike Matteson, Nacoma Scherry Management coverup of harrasment false dismissial of employees stealing by manager Vandalia Missouri When... Author: Vandalia, Missouri Restaurants: Pizza Hut Vandalia, Missouri

Jul 30 2013
pizza hut A crazy place with managers in another world atascocita Texas who are you that you want to try to impede my credibility Author: Humble, Texas Pizza & Take Out: pizza hut atascocita , Texas

Jul 23 2013
Pizza Hut Dirty Work Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut Montgomery, Alabama

Jun 23 2013
sf Johnson consulting the company sent us to Virginia Beach Virginia to remodel Pizza Hut when we arrived the hotel was not paid for. the per diem was not given and after fighting for 3 days to get the hotel paid for and per diem sent the third day we were left stranded with no hotel 6 hrs from home Internet California John Vernon Construction Send Tweekers when you need professionals Author: granite falls, North Carolina Home Improvements: sf Johnson Internet, California

Jun 17 2013
Pizza Hut Washing dishes with cold water and re-using them to cook, because the hot water was broke Augusta Georgia Had their hot water burner to become non functional? Author: Augusta, Georgia Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut Augusta, Georgia

May 14 2013
Pizza Hut Refuse to mail my pay check Pompano Beach Florida Sir.... Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Pizza & Take Out: Pizza Hut Pompano Beach, Florida

May 14 2013
Pizza Hut Driver kicked my dog then files charges when he was bitten.  Van Buren Arkansas Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Pizza Hut van Buren, Arkansas