Company Directory | pjp-health-agency
Approximately 58 Reports Found

Jan 06 2014
PJP Health Agency Continued to bill me after I cancelled and company went out of business. Melville New York Author: New York Insurance Agencies: PJP Health Agency Melville, New York

Nov 01 2013
PJP Health Agency Key To Health Agency PJP is closed but opening up under a new name Melville New York Author: Floral Park, New York Health Insurance: PJP Health Agency Select State/Province

Sep 04 2013
pjp health agency will not reimburse my 220 dollars paymnt....i decided i cant afford anymore and cancelled but they took money out of my bank anyway Melville New York
Author: Port Jefferson Station, New York Unusual Rip-Off: pjp health agency Melville, New York

Mar 13 2013
PJP Health Agency Valuepoint Multiplan I should have read RIP OFF report first. What the h**l is covered? Took my money and would NOT REFUND ME even though they send me all my info WAY TOO LATE!!! Melville, New York Author: , New Jersey Doctors: PJP Health Agency Melville, New York

Oct 21 2012
PJP Health Agency Scam - Blue Cross Blue Shield Dropped Them Melville, New York Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Health Insurance: PJP Health Agency Melville, New York

May 03 2012
PJP Health Agency Unhappy (and short) employment experience Melville, New York Author: Medford, New York Insurance Agencies: PJP Health Agency Melville, New York

Feb 19 2012
PJP Health Agency lied to me about the coverage I was buying. This is a scam. Melville, New York Author: , New York Telemarketers: PJP Health Agency Melville, New York

Jan 29 2012
PJP Health Agency is the biggest scam on the internet! melville, New York Author: , New York Telemarketers: PJP Health Agency melville, New York

Jan 15 2012
PJP Health Agency I have never in my life delt with such a horrible company with the worst customer service EVER!!!! Avoid doing business with PJP Health Agency. melville, New York Author: , New Jersey Telemarketers: PJP Health Agency melville, New York

10, Report #819712

Jan 08 2012
PJP Health Agency . I have never been treated so poorly by a company. They will not pay a $300 bill they admit they are responsible for. PJP Health Agency is a scam and a ripoff!!! melville, New York Author: , New York Telemarketers: PJP Health Agency melville, New York

Dec 24 2011
PJP Health Agency website is misleading about the doctors that accept the plan. PJP Health Agency is a scam! melville, New York Author: , New York Health Insurance: PJP Health Agency melville, New York

Dec 18 2011
PJP Health Agency is not paying my medical bills. I am not getting collection notices because of this ripoff company. Melville, New York Author: , New York Telemarketers: PJP Health Agency Melville, New York

Dec 04 2011
PJP Health Agency is a scam that doesn't pay claims. Melville, New York Author: , New York Telemarketers: PJP Health Agency Melville, New York

14, Report #802083

Nov 27 2011
PJP Health Agency is a rip-off!!! They won't pay my doctor bill. Melville, New York Author: , New York Telemarketers: PJP Health Agency Melville, New York

Nov 20 2011
PJP Health Agency will not pay my medical and prescription claims. This is fraud. melville, New York Author: , New York Telemarketers: PJP Health Agency melville, New York

Nov 13 2011
PJP Health agency online pharmacy is a scam! melville, New York Author: , New York Telemarketers: PJP Health agency melville, New York

Nov 06 2011
PJP Health Agency lied and said they would cover my surgery. This company is a scam. Melville, New York Author: , New York Telemarketers: PJP Health Agency Melville, New York

Oct 30 2011
PJP Health Agency lied to me about my dental insurance. I have to pay 12K in bills because of the lies. Stay away from this company! Melville, Internet Author: , New York Telemarketers: PJP Health Agency Internet

Oct 23 2011
PJP Health Agency Inc. Chris Murray PJP Health Agency Chris Murray is a con artist that is not to be trusted. Melville, New York Author: , Health Insurance: PJP Health Agency Inc. Melville, New York

Oct 23 2011
PJP Health Agency 's mail order pharmacy sent us the wrong prescription. They want us to order the prescription again and won't refund my money. This is a scam. Melville, New York Author: , New York Telemarketers: PJP Health Agency Melville, New York

Oct 16 2011
PJP Health Agency has their profit margin as their number one priority and not its members. melville, New York Author: , Telemarketers: PJP Health Agency melville, New York

Oct 02 2011
PJP Health Agency lied to me about my doctor being in the network. PJP Health Agency is a scam. Melville, New York Author: , New York Telemarketers: PJP Health Agency Melville, New York

Sep 25 2011
PJP Health Agency erased part of my account number from their database so they could cancel my policy and not pay on a surgery I had. This is a scam. Melville, New York Author: , New York Telemarketers: PJP Health Agency Melville, New York

Sep 18 2011
PJP Health Agency has a criminal practice of repeatedly refusing to pay claims. Melville, New York Author: , New Jersey Telemarketers: PJP Health Agency Melville, New York

Sep 03 2011
PJP Health Agency lied to me about coverage and won't refund my application fee. I contacted the state insurance department about these con-artists. Melville, New York Author: , New Jersey Telemarketers: PJP Health Agency Melville, New York