Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

Approximately 40 Reports Found

Dec 30 2012
poetry.com International library of poetry, owning mills stole my intellectual property of art..after years of profecting & turning my words into visual pictures ..believed for years that I was working tward a book. on that i based my children &I futures o Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Fraud: poetry.com Internet

Jun 07 2012
poetry.com international library of poetry.com made me think I won and put all heart and soul into my poetry and thought my poems were published and now can't find them anywhere. Internet
Author: houston, Texas Websites: poetry.com Internet

Jun 13 2011
poetry.com International Library of Poetry Noble House Publishers UK This company i suppose by now many of us have realized we were taken advantage of with our creativity. Internet Author: Grays Knob, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: poetry.com International Library of Poetry Internet

May 01 2011
poetry.com poetry.com international library of poetry I entered over twenty of my poems on poetry.com/the international library of poetry and they were plagerized wareham, Massachusetts Author: wareham, Massachusetts Book Publishers: poetry.com wareham, Massachusetts

Apr 15 2011
Poetry.Com International Library of Poetry They fooled me into thinking I was a good Poet Internet Author: Rochester, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Poetry.Com Internet

Dec 04 2009
Howard Ely - Managing Editor & Steve Michaels/Convention Award Chair Person National Libray of Poetry, Poetry.com, International Society of Poets Made me believe that my poems were good and give me hope of self accomplishment. Were are my poems? Owings Mills, Maryland Author: Wolcottville, Indiana Desktop Publishing: Howard Ely - Managing Editor & Steve Michaels/Convention Award Chair Person Owings Mills, Maryland

Nov 04 2008
Poetry.com International Library Of Poetry SCAM False hope to all poets Owing Mills Maryland Author: Diamond Bar, California Internet: Poetry.com / International Library Of Poetry SCAM Owing Mills, Maryland

Aug 09 2008
Poetry.com - International Society Of Poets Ripoffs Olingmills MarylandOwings Mills Maryland Author: auburn, Pennsylvania Clubs & Organizations: Poetry.com - International Society Of Poets Owings Mills, Maryland

Jul 27 2008
Howard Ely And Poetry.com/International Society Of PoetsHoward Ely And Poetry.com/International Society Of Poets/International Library Of Poets Built up confidence only to make make me pay outrageous prices for my own work. Owings Mills Maryland Author: Salem, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Howard Ely And Poetry.com/International Society Of Poets/International Library Of Poets Owings Mills, Maryland

Jun 22 2008
Poetry.com/International Library Of Poetry;Howard Ely Managing Editor Complete RIPOFF Poets Beware; Taken my money& will not give it back even after sending proof,My cancelled checks from my bank statement. Customer Service is Customer RUDENESS & after certified letter, multiple calls (messages for Supervisors) have received nothing!!! Owings Mills Maryland Author: Fort Gratiot, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Poetry.com/International Library Of Poetry;Howard Ely Owings Mills, Maryland

May 15 2008
Poetry.com / International Society Of Poetry I want my poems of this riduclous website Owings Mills Maryland Author: Bellmore, New York Internet Fraud: Poetry.com / International Society Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Apr 10 2008
Poetry.com; International Library Of Poetry; Howard Eli Poetry.com a scam!!! Owings Mills, Maryland Internet Author: Omaha, Nebraska Corrupt Companies: Poetry.com; International Library Of Poetry; Howard Eli Internet

Apr 07 2008
Poetry.com,International Library Of Poets Misleading Amature Poets Owings Mills Maryland Author: Dubai, Other Internet Fraud: Poetry.com Owings Mills, Maryland

Jan 05 2008
Poetry.com / International Society Of Poetry Poetry Winner Rippoff now i lost money Owings Mills Maryland Author: el paso, Texas Corrupt Companies: Poetry.com / International Society Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Dec 12 2007
Poetry.com - International Society Of Poets - Howard Ely spamming solicitation attempted scam Internet Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Book & Magazine Publishers: Poetry.com - International Society Of Poets - Howard Ely Internet

16, Report #198255

Oct 16 2007
Poetry.com, International Library Of Poetry, American Poets Gave false and misleading information. Ripoff!! Ownings Mills Ohio Author: Tennesse Colony, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: Poetry.com, International Library Of Poetry, American Poets Ownings Mills, Ohio

Oct 08 2007
International Poetry.com - Poetry.com International Society Of Poets Took money for 6 books with 1 of my poems (SISTERS) Feb. 2007 it is now Oct. 2007 and still no books Owings Mill Maryland Author: Monticello, Arkansas Book Publishers: International Society Of Poets Ownigs Mill, Maryland

Sep 10 2007
Poetry.com, International Poetry,Internet scam, Class action lawsuit anyone? I would be happy to get these guys Owens, MARYLAND Internet Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Internet Fraud: Poetry.com, International Poetry Owens, Maryland

May 11 2007
Poetry.com International Society Of Poets, Nobel House Poetry Division, Uk POETRY SITES AND LETTERS STOLE MY CREATIVITY AND THEY WILL DO IT TO YOU TOO Owings Mills new York London Nationwide U.S.A AND THE UNITED KINGDOM LONDON PARIS Author: sacramento, California Corrupt Companies: Poetry.com, International Society Of Poets, Nobel House Poetry Division, Uk Nationwide

20, Report #202077

Jul 20 2006
Poetry.com - International Library Of Poetry ripoff poetry scam Owings Mills Maryland Author: Port Jervis, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Poetry.com - International Library Of Poetry Owings Mills, Maryland

Feb 24 2006
International Society Of Poets, Poetry.com International Library Of Poetry ripoff False Declaration for the year 2005 of Grand Prize Winning Money, $20,000 that were not given to me Maryland Internet Author: Moradabad (UP), Asia Corrupt Companies: International Society Of Poets, International Library Of Poetry, Poetry.com Owings Mills, Maryland

Apr 25 2005
Poetry.com, International Library Of Poetry, Noble Housepoetry.com, International Library Of Poetry, Noble House, International Society Of Poets Ripoff scammed heartbroken and feeling like a fool Owings Mills Maryland Author: new bedford, Massachusetts Book Publishers: Poetry.com, International Library Of Poetry, Noble House, International Society Of Poets Owings Mills, Maryland

Feb 23 2005
POETRY.COM INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF POETRY RIPPED OFF, LIED, ASURED ME THAT I WAS TO BE THE NEXT POET OF THE YEAR , ITS DAMAGING TO MY SELF-ESTEEM AND NOW I'M GUN-SHY ABOUT MY POETRY OWINGS MILLS Maryland Author: GLENDORA, California Internet: POETRY.COM INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF POETRY OWINGS MILLS, Maryland

Jan 01 2005
POETRY.COM / INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF POETRY MESSED WITH MY DAUGHTER'S EMOTIONS WITH THEIR DISHONEST, FAKE, STUPID SCAM. OWING MILLS Maryland Author: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona Corrupt Companies: POETRY.COM / INTERNATIONAL LIBRARY OF POETRY OWING MILLS, Maryland

Dec 17 2004
Poetry.Com - International Library Of Poetry Unable to edit poetry Internet Author: brooklyn, Michigan Book Publishers: Poetry.Com - International Library Of Poetry Internet