Company Directory | portfolio-recovery-associates-llc
Approximately 54 Reports Found

Dec 17 2010
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC National Capitol Management LLC They are attempting to collect a debt from 1988 that was included in a bankruptcy in 1990. Norfolk, Virginia Author: Pinon Hills, California Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Norfolk, Virginia

Aug 03 2010
Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC Harassing phone calls Norfolk, Virginia Author: Richton Park, Illinois Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC Norfolk, Virginia

Apr 21 2010
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Attempts to collect on accounts from 1994, Norfolk, Virginia Author: Pompton Plains, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Norfolk, Virginia

Apr 17 2010
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Midland Credit Management Fischer Education Draughon Business College (student loans) Norfolk , Virginia Author: McAlester, Oklahoma Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Norfolk, Virginia

Mar 05 2010
Portfolio Recovery Associates Continual Calls and Harrassment Norfolk, Virginia Author: Washington, District of Columbia Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC Norfolk, Virginia

Jan 25 2010
Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC Offering me a settlement on a credit card I never had Norfolk, Virginia Author: Sumter, South Carolina Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC Norfolk, Virginia

Oct 27 2009
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC SCAM ALERT! Help prevent attack on credit report! Norfolk, Virginia Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Norfolk, Virginia

Sep 10 2009
Portfolio Recovery Associates Sent me a collection letter saying I owed 2000.00 to Capital One Credit card. 1st of all I am on top of my credit & I have nothing on my credit like this & I called Capital One they have nothing also. FRAUD ALERT.... They are trying to collect on an account I NEVER EVEN HAD. Sent me a collection letter saying I owed 2000.00 to Capital One Credit card. 1st of all I am on top of my credit & I have no Norfolk, Virginia Author: , New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Norfolk, Virginia

Aug 05 2009
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC bogus credit card debt > 10 yrs old. account sold to them in 05, contacting us 4 yrs later Norfolk Virginia Author: Iowa City, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Norfolk, Virginia

Jun 01 2009
Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC Portfoilio recovery asso. Refusing to let me make payments after one year of timely payments? Now they want to increase payments!! Norfolk Virginia Author: baltimore, Maryland Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC Norfolk, Virginia

Apr 20 2009
Cohen & Slamowitz, Cohen & Slamowitz 0 PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES LLC UNSCRUPLOUS LAW FIRM - FRADULENT WAYS OF ENTERING JUDGEMENTS Woodbury New York Author: White Plains, New York Legal Process Servers: Cohen & Slamowitz 0 PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES LLC Woodbury, New York

Mar 31 2009
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC This company has been hounding me for an identity theft debt from 2001. The rest of these debts are resolved Norfolk Virginia Author: Sacramento, California Cellular Phone Companies: Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Norfolk, Virginia

Mar 27 2009
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC called at home and work for the last year the debt is 13 years old Norfolk Virginia Author: Kihei, Hawaii Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Norfolk, Virginia

Mar 25 2009
Portfolio Recovery Associates,LLC For CREDIGY RECEIVABLES INC./METRIS Never heard of credigy receivables -Norfolk Virginia Author: Hammonton, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: Portfolio Recovery Associates,LLC For CREDIGY RECEIVABLES INC./METRIS Norfolk, Virginia

Jan 06 2009
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Demanding payment of $1528.00 without providing documentation. Not my account, long beyond SOL (1986) Norfolk Virginia Author: Ft. Myers, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Norfolk, Virginia

Dec 16 2008
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Liars and scam artists Norfolk Virginia Author: Canton, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Norfolk, Virginia

Aug 09 2008
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Running Demanding Payment for an Alledge Defaulted Bank of America line of credit 8 years old. Norfolk Virginia Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Norfolk, Virginia

Jul 22 2008
Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC 7 payment and they only 3 payments shown, I paid with my paypal card. Its paid off Norfolk Virginia Author: Fall RIver, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC Norfolk, Virginia

May 02 2008
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Portfolio Recovery Associates filed a civil suit without contacting me prior for collections Norfolk Virginia Author: Houston, Texas Civil Rights Violators: Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Norfolk, Virginia

Mar 26 2008
Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC Trying to squeeze fat out of a fly Norfolk Virginia Author: Jacksonville, Florida Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC Norfolk, Virginia

Feb 27 2008
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC The company is saying that i owe them money that is impossible for me to owe. Norfolk, Virginia Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Corrupt Companies: Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Norfolk, Virginia

Feb 16 2008
Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC I have contacted this company several times to purpose a payment aggrangment and they never call or contact me back but now are making inquires on my credit report. I was willing to settle but they will not talk to me. Norfolk Virginia Author: Colonial Heights, Virginia Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC Norfolk, Virginia

Feb 12 2008
Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC Alleged Old Credit Card over 15 year old Norfolk Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC Internet

Feb 01 2008
Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC Claims I owe 6766.60 due on my account Nofolk Virginia Author: Wolfeboro, New Hampshire Banks: Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC Nofolk, Virginia

Dec 21 2007
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Extortion--wants money from me that I do not owe Norfolk Virginia Author: Mission Viejo, California Corrupt Companies: Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Norfolk, Virginia