Company Directory | postal-exam
Approximately 40 Reports Found

Feb 06 2013
Postal exam sherl is the one that contacted me on the phone and lrft a message, to go to the internet for answers.But not how to get my money back.I paid for it never got the exam. ordered the postal exam the first time.It took my money but I got no exam.tried again they took my money this time Igot the exam.Tried to get my money back by calling the number 18887898585 called for postalexam473, Colorado Author: San Rafael, California Employment Services: Postal exam postalexam473, Colorado

Jan 22 2013
ITP Inc postal exam i paid for a study guide for the postal exam and did not receive it. nor will they return my message via emil or phone. camden, South Carolina Author: Baltimore, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: ITP Inc camden, South Carolina

Jan 07 2013
Ace the postal exam 1-888-789-8585 They ripped me off! Internet Author: Jeanerette, Louisiana Courier Services: Ace the postal exam Internet

Nov 14 2012
Internet Training Roducts Postal Exam Products Beware Internet Training Products! Flowery Branch, Georgia Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Internet Fraud: Internet Training Roducts Flowery Branch, Georgia

Nov 08 2012
United States Postal Service Ask for one time refundable fee of $39.95 for postal exam and never recievedthe download Internet Author: arlington, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: United States Postal Service Internet

Sep 21 2012
Internet Traning Products Inc. mypostalexam.com, myexamsupport@gmail.com Warning!!! Total RipOff!! Payed for postal exam, I did not get it!! Flowery Branch, Georgia Author: Newport, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Internet Traning Products Inc. Flowery Branch, Georgia

Jun 29 2012
Ace The Postal Exam myexamsupport@gmail.com Misleading & a complete RIPOFF Internet Author: Jamestown, California Tutoring: Ace The Postal Exam Internet

Mar 02 2012
INTERNET TRAINING PRODUCTS PAID FOR MATERIALS FOR POSTAL EXAM NEVER RECEIVED THEM PAID $39.95, Internet Author: Daytona Beach Shores, Florida Internet Fraud: INTERNET TRAINING PRODUCTS Internet

Nov 17 2011
internet traing products.inc postal exam supposedly sold me the postal exam but never recieved anything of the nature Internet Author: columbus, Indiana News Media: internet traing products.inc Internet

Sep 21 2011
My examsuppport@gmail.com internet training products .took my money real fast and didn't get my postal exam or nothing froze my computer,called for a refund and never no call back took my cash and didn't give me what they promised on the ad Internet Author: Slc, Utah United States Postal Service: My examsuppport@gmail.com Internet

Aug 08 2011
sales@my postalexam.com postal exam that does not exist Internet, Georgia Author: Boston, Kentucky Adult Career & Continuing Education: sales@my postalexam.com Internet, Georgia

Jul 01 2011
Internet Training Products Postal Exam Registration & Training Products This requires payment from you, then advises that you will need to download the materials (170 pages). However, it does NOT give you the option to download it. It displays on the screen & allows you Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Internet Training Products Internet

Dec 13 2010
Ace The Postal Exam Ordered the materials for the postal exam with my credit card. Never able to find the link. Tried entering the site and it takes me back to do another order for the same thing. Just received a gene Flowery Branch, Georgia Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Ace The Postal Exam Flowery Branch, Georgia

Nov 05 2010
Internet Training Products Inc charged me $39.95 to receive package regarding taking the postal exam. I heard this is a fraudulent company. Internet Author: bethlehem, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: Internet Training Products Inc Internet

Jun 06 2010
us workalliance took me for 129.87 and sent me a postal exam book and told me that the money is refund lie lie lie, Internet Author: arlington, Arizona Consumer Services: us workalliance Internet

May 01 2010
TESTING AUTHORITY INC..COM Us Postal Exam Services Paid money... Got Package.... Tooka Exam..... Havent heard from them since. New Jersey Author: , New Jersey Federal Government: TESTING AUTHORITY INC..COM , New Jersey

Apr 07 2010
mypostalexam.com myexamsupport@gmail.com i never got the materials i paid for for the postal exam. Internet Author: salt lake city, Utah Adult Career & Continuing Education: mypostalexam.com Internet

18, Report #571966

Feb 19 2010
Postal Exam Office Postal Rip Off Scam Internet Author: Wyoming, Michigan Postal Exam Office Internet

19, Report #571917

Feb 19 2010
Netspan Group Educational Testing Services I brought a postal exam book from them and they told me I would be guranteed my money back if they were not giving the exam in my area or if i fail the exam. I told them that no one was hiring in my a Tucker , Georgia Author: , Georgia Netspan Group Educational Testing Services Tucker, Georgia

Feb 19 2010
Do-not-reply@examservices.us,usworkalliance postal Exam I paid $99 for study guide for postal exam Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Do-not-reply@examservices.us,usworkalliance postal Exam Internet

Feb 15 2010
Postal Exam Office Charged Extra Money on my ATM Master Card Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Brooklyn, New York Computer Fraud: Postal Exam Office Internet

Jan 24 2010
PostalExamOffice.com Fake Postal Exam, promises fake postal jobs, Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia PostalExamOffice.com Internet

Jan 07 2010
US Work Alliance - Testing Authority - Netspan Group we got the email address from our local post office for me to go online and take a test for the us postal exam and we were charged $129.45 from our account they told us we would receive an email sayin Internet Author: oak grove, Louisiana Employment Services: US Work Alliance - Testing Authority - Netspan Group Internet

Aug 12 2009
US Work Alliance I paid $129.00 for a postal exam, which was never offered to me. I cannot get them on the 800 number. Norcross Georgia Author: Clovis, California United States Post Office: US Work Alliance Norcross, Georgia

Aug 10 2009
Testing Authority promised me that the materials they provided me would guarantee a passing postal exam and that I could receive a refund if I've passed the exam and didn't get a job yet or couldn't find a job according to their specified conditions. San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Alternative Health: Testing Authority San Jose, California