Company Directory | primegra
Approximately 34 Reports Found

Jun 18 2003
Primegra dishonest fraudulent ripoff evil dirt bags billing Internet Worldwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Corrupt Companies: Primegra Internet

Jun 17 2003
Primegra ripoff I thought it was free, but it cost me nearly $60. Hoffman Estates Illinois Author: Hoffman Estate, Illinois Corrupt Companies: Primegra Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Jun 11 2003
Primegra ripoff, debted my checking account without permission, caused overdraft fees ripoff thieves Internet Author: Lubbock, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Primegra Internet

Jun 08 2003
Primegra consumer fraud ripoff They have been drafting my checking account. I have never received the product. Internet nationwide Author: brewster, Massachusetts Drug Manufacturers: Primegra Nationwide

Jun 04 2003
Primegra Fulfilment FREE TRIAL, then they start taking 54.90 out of my checking account. HELP! rip-off Golden Colorado Author: Enfield, Connecticut Internet Marketing Companies: Primegra Golden, Colorado

Jun 04 2003
Primegra ripoff I tried to cancel subsription. No phone numbers listed for company. Internet Author: San Jose, California Drug Manufacturers: Primegra Internet

May 24 2003
Primegra ripoff consumer rip-off fraud Internet Author: Petersburg, Virginia Corrupt Companies: Primegra Internet

May 19 2003
Primegra billed me for items i did not order Internet Author: narrowsburg, New York Credit Card Fraud: Primegra Internet

Mar 20 2003
Primegra ripoff rip-offs dirty SOB's Internet Author: bryan, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Primegra Internet