Company Directory | proactiv-solution
Approximately 45 Reports Found

Jun 18 2014
Proactiv Solution Worst Customer Service/Product never came after over a month Internet Author: Dover, New Hampshire Misc. Health Specialists: Proactiv Solution Internet

Mar 27 2014
Proactiv Solution sent my case to North Shore Agency claiming that I didn't pay for the third package. New York New York Pro Active sucks Author: Farmington, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Proactiv Solution New York, New York

3, Report #1020712

Feb 26 2013
Proactiv Solution Refuses to Credit Account for Returned Item, Internet Author: , Georgia Beauty Products: Proactiv Solution Internet

4, Report #1020398

Feb 26 2013
Proactiv Solution Rodan &Fields Charged my Credit Card without my Authorization Months After I Canceled My Order! Arden, North Carolina Author: Raligh, North Carolina Misc. Health Specialists: Proactiv Solution Arden, North Carolina

Nov 13 2012
Proactiv Solution By Guthy-Renker Proactiv Solution easy billing and free trial LIES LIES BEWARE Internet Author: , Internet TV Advertisements: Proactiv Solution By Guthy-Renker Internet

Oct 27 2012
Proactiv Solution It has been three months since I made the purchase and the company has failed to provide me with my purchase but were quick to charge me for it although I never recieved it. Internet Author: Weslaco, Texas Beauty Products: Proactiv Solution Internet

Aug 15 2012
Proactiv Solution I ordered ONLY ONE TIME (non-recurring billing) yet they kept charging until I cancelled my card and then they turned me to a collection agency. Des Moines Iowa NOT! Author: Newport Beach, California Beauty Products: Proactiv Solution Des Moines, Iowa

Apr 17 2012
Proactiv Proactiv Solution 365 Charged Credit Card without permission Internet, Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Alternative Health: Proactiv Internet

Feb 28 2012
Proactiv Solution Auto billing scam Internet, Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Home HealthCare: Proactiv Solution Internet

Feb 10 2012
Rodan & Fields Proactiv Solution ,Guthy Renker, I had an account with Proactiv from 2004 to 2007 at which time I cancelled. I began receiving packages again in Oct. 2011, but was billed two years for product I never received and they wouldn't supp Des Moines, Iowa Author: Antioch, Illinois Beauty Products: Rodan & Fields Proactiv Solution (Guthy Renker) Des Moines, Iowa

Jan 26 2012
Proactiv Solution Continued to bill me after I cancelled account due to timeliness of shipments Des Moines, Iowa Author: brasher falls, New York Customer: Proactiv Solution Des Moines, Iowa

Dec 31 2011
Proactiv Solution Skin Care I ordered a sampler kit of this skin care online and they continued to send me products and charge my accounts WITHOUT PERMISSION. I was careful not to agree to anything but one purchase. Internet To Ken Author: Newbury Park, California Beauty Products: Proactiv Solution Skin Care Internet

Apr 28 2011
Proactiv Solution Rodan & Fields Guthy-Renker, LLC Bait & Switch - Offer a 30 day product via online then send you a 90 via mail. Des Moines, Iowa Author: , California Infomercial Rip-offs: Proactiv Solution Rodan & Fields Des Moines, Iowa

Mar 16 2011
Proactiv Solution THIS IS A SCAM, DO NOT BUY FROM THE INTERNET, ONCE IN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET OUT OF THIS Internet Author: ALEXANDER CITY, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Proactiv Solution Internet

Jan 30 2011
Guthy-Renker Proactiv, Proactiv Solution Shady Terms and Conditions, Lying Customer Service Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Drug Manufacturers: Guthy-Renker Internet

Jan 20 2011
Proactiv Solution acne treatment by guthy-renke Continued billing for unwanted or not received products Internet ProActive Problem Author: Boonton, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: Proactiv Internet

Nov 07 2010
proactiv solution Over ships Product, Have cancelled membership three times! Palm Desert, California Author: Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts Drug Manufacturers: proactiv solution Palm Desert, California

Oct 25 2010
Proactiv Solution ripoff They are playing tricks on their wicked website to make you pay more than what you really want to pay for a one-time shopping. Des Moines Iowa Proactic Employess doing their best ... to make it the consumers fault. Author: Columbus, Ohio Drug Manufacturers: Proactiv Solution Des Moines, Iowa

Sep 20 2010
Proactiv Solution By Guthy-Renker And Rodan & Fields Look what Proactiv Solution did to my face! Went from mild acne to severe painful acne! ripoff Internet The stuff is poison Author: New York, New York Corrupt Companies: Proactiv Solution By Guthy-Renker And Rodan & Fields Internet

Sep 20 2010
Proactiv Solution Guthy-Renker poisonous, face destroying, liars Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Misc. Health Specialists: Proactiv Solution Internet

Aug 18 2010
Proactiv Solution ,by Guthy Renker - Rodan & Fields, NO REFUND OF AUTOMATIC CHARGES DES MOINES, Iowa Author: Los Angeles, California Drug Manufacturers: Proactiv Solution (by Guthy Renker - Rodan & Fields) DES MOINES, Iowa

22, Report #632018

Aug 16 2010
Rodan & Fields Proactiv Solution Meagan, in billing, did not want to cancel a charge on a returned item they received. Des Moines, Iowa Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: Rodan & Fields Proactiv Solution Des Moines, Iowa

Jun 10 2010
Proactiv Solution Nondisclosure of billing & ordering practices, Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Drug Manufacturers: Proactiv Solution Internet

Apr 28 2010
Proactiv Solution ,by Guthy Renker - Rodan & Fields, Proactive Over Charged us. Cancelled account in Jan 09 and they reopened the account in Jul 09 without our permission. Des Moines, Iowa Sent to collections also... Author: Enterprise, Alabama Misc. Health Specialists: Proactiv Solution (by Guthy Renker - Rodan & Fields) Des Moines, Iowa

Apr 09 2010
Proactiv Solution (by Guthy Renker - Rodan & Fields) unauthorized charges Internet Author: miami beach, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Proactiv Solution (by Guthy Renker - Rodan & Fields) Internet