Company Directory | processing-center
Approximately 593 Reports Found

Aug 29 2015
Magazine Processing Center Charged my credit card for magazines I didn't order. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Fond du lac, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Magazine Processing Center Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 21 2015
auto processing center Auto processing alliance trying to get a refund on a cancelled policy garden grove California Author: converse, Texas Credit & Debt Services: auto processing center garden grove, California

Aug 20 2015
DNA processing center told me I won a prize and never got it closter New Jersey Author: geneseo, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: DNA processing center closter, New Jersey

Jul 24 2015
Magazine Processing Center Credit card billing as Fradulent magazine renewals on credit card statement Nationwide Author: Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: Magazine Processing Center Nationwide

Jul 06 2015
Consolidated Award Bureau, Miami Sweepstakes Notification Center, DallasPrize Bureau Services, Miami International Award Payment CenterPrize Disbursement Authority,MiamiAward Processing Center, KansasUrgent Cash Award Advisory for CABPrize Notification Division for PBS Consistent Pressure Soliciting for Sweepstake Processing Fees Miami, Kansas, Dallas & New York Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Collection Agencies: Consolidated Award Bureau, Miami Nationwide

Jun 17 2015
National processing center ripoff-modification Santa Anna California Author: Richmond, California Real Estate Services: National processing center Santa Anna, California

Jun 03 2015
home credit law center la.ca. Brian Linnekens Me and my Wife Agela was sold a home loan modifacation for $3600.00 we were put in contact with a third party call the united processing center and all we got was a year of promisese the home loan modifacation that we paid for never happened. We contacted the bbb of california but nothing ever happened the home crdit law center never responded to the bbb. I filed a complant on the homecreditlaw center and never got a answer.All we want is our $3600.00 dollars that we spent for nothing. If you can help get this problem solved we would be very thankful Los Angeles, California Author: Waldorf, Maryland Loan Modification: home credit law center Los Angeles, , California

Jun 02 2015
E-Z PASS New Jersey Customer Service Center Violations Processing Center Speeding cars prevented me from going into lane that was not EZpass. Paid at next toll. Sent copy of receipt was told it was not proof by letter.Do they want me to send my hand that I used to pay the toll? Trenton New Jersey Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Toll Booth Cashiers: E-Z PASS New Jersey Customer Service Center Trenton, New Jersey

Apr 08 2015
Vehicle Processing Center Auto Insurance Scam Florida Internet Author: New Hampshire Auto Warranty: Vehicle Processing Center Internet

Apr 07 2015
Resource Processing Center Advices me that I was being sued by Horizon LLC. for defaulting on a loan in 2009. Inverness, Florida Nationwide Author: Jacksonville , Florida Banks: Resource Processing Center Nationwide

Mar 20 2015
CARD PROCESSING CENTER SPIEGEL / EDDIE BAUER / CHADWICKS What angers me is this company does not have a website that I can make a payment online. I either have to send in the payment which I have done in the past several times well within the due date and suprisingly my payment reaches them the day after it's due date. Shocker... hence a $35 late fee. To avoid this I call in the payment...$8 payment processing fee. How greedy can a company be? Let the consumer pay online it would be cheaper then paying the hourly wage of the unpleasant representative on the other end. OLD BETHPAGE NEW YORK Author: PALINFIELD, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: CARD PROCESSING CENTER OLD BETHPAGE,NY,

Mar 18 2015
Bank of America BAC BAC sold my mortgage but failed to forward four months of payments I'd sent them to new lender unknown FAX is 800 520 5019 Loan Processing Center Nationwide
Thank you for your suggestion Author: Santa Monica, California Loans: Bank of America Nationwide

Mar 02 2015
Auto Processing Center Rude, Poor Costumer Service, Ripoff, theives Garden Grove California Author: Santa Monica , California Warranty Companies: Auto Processing Center Garden Grove , California

14, Report #1209779

Feb 17 2015
HC Processing center The Help Card fees, fees and more fees Springdale AR/nationwide hc processing took care of it Author: Sacramento, California Credit & Debt Services: HC Processing center Nationwide

Nov 19 2014
HC Processing Center Help Card Penalized for early payment, Keeps calling and saying past due Nationwide Author: Meadville, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: HC Processing Center Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
Citation Processing Center They are sending me a delinquent notice for a parking cititation i never received on a vechile that was towed by the abandment stole vechicle dept of Stockton, California police. Newport Beach, California Author: stockton, California Government Services: Citation Processing Center Newport Beach,, California

Sep 21 2014
Auto Processing Center OmnisureAuto Protection Alliance Scare Tactics!! Garden Grove California Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Auto Warranty: Auto Processing Center Garden Grove, California

Aug 22 2014
award processing center tried to scam me out of a $10.00 fee for fake contest cash award of $15000.00 kansas City Missouri Author: Gilbert, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: award processing center kansas City , Missouri

Jul 30 2014
Vehicle Processing Center The said they are working with Jeep Dealership. Offering to extend my factory warranty for my car.  Virginia Author: Augusta, Georgia Auto Warranty: Vehicle Processing Center Virginia

Jul 22 2014
p g r c award processing center recieved a letter from pgrc late May. In the letter, I was given a choice of different grant amounts to choose from.I chose $200,000.00 one. They asked for $249.95 for that amount. Letter said I was guaranteed the grant money in 15 days It's been alittle over a month now, have not heard a thing from them. tried to call, only a recording answers. I am sorely upset, because I put my trust in them. I desire results wheather it be their put in prison or give me my money back. Los Angeles California Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: p g r c award processing center Select State/Province

Jul 14 2014
Magazine Processing Center charged me for magazine I didn't even order and put them on my credit card some how?? Salt lake city, Utah Internet Author: nevada, Missouri Book & Magazine Publishers: Magazine Processing Center Internet

Jun 26 2014
U.S. COMMEMORATIVE GALLERY FREE COIN DEPARTMENT, NATIONAL PROCESSING CENTER ***WARNING: Though this company may be reputable, they may be misleading*** Canton Ohio
All you need to do is read between the lines . . . Author: Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: U.S. COMMEMORATIVE GALLERY Canton, Ohio

Jun 26 2014
Auto Processing Center Stealing,uncooperative,stalling, lying,will not call you back, trys to intimidate you. Garden Grove California
Still nothing Author: Pensacola, Florida Auto Warranty: Auto Processing Center Garden Grove, California

Jun 19 2014
Loan Processing Center LPC RUDE, NASTY, SCAREY, THREATENING!!! Mission Veigo California UPDATE Author: Franklin County, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Loan Processing Center Mission Veigo, California

Jun 16 2014
Credit Collecton Services CCS USA Time Warner Cable Processing Center Newton Massachusetts Author: Hamburg, New Jersey Cable TV: Credit Collecton Services Newton, Massachusetts