Company Directory | providian
Approximately 613 Reports Found

Jul 22 2015
Providian Said I owed 12500 on a defaulted loan unknown California Author: Ocala, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Providian California

Jun 14 2015
PROVIDIAN FINANCIAL CORPORATION Joseph W. Saunders, Chairman, President, & CEOAnthony F. Vuoto, Vice Chairman & CFOWarren Wilcox, Vice Chairman of Planning and Marketing Providian Bank scams, as well. Somehow they got my email and made a bogus account and now they want over $2,000+ and I have never ever received a card or ever bought anything or received any type of monies from them, either San Franciso California Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: PROVIDIAN FINANCIAL CORPORATION San Franciso, California

Apr 23 2015
ARA, Inc. Sending me a letter stating that ARA, Inc. is the legal owner of my Providian Bank Account. Villa Park Illinois Author: Venice, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: ARA, Inc. Villa Park, Illinois
4, Report #1219693

Apr 01 2015
Cavalry Portfolio Services LLC Cavalry SPVi LLC as assignee of Providian National Bank THEY ARE STEALING FROM ME Valhalla NY Author: Saint Peters, Missouri Credit Services: Cavalry Portfolio Services LLC Nationwide

Sep 04 2014
Providian Medical Equipment David Skok, Traci Skok, Brian Gill Completely Thieves with a Corporation Wilowick Ohio Author: Virginia Alternative Health: Providian Medical Equipment Wilowick, Ohio

Aug 21 2014
Providian medical Do not trust, beware!!! Wickliffe Ohio Author: Huntsville, Alabama Medical Supplies: Providian medical Internet

Jul 02 2014
Providian Credit Card Providian BankProvidian Financial Providian collecting on a 14 year old debt that was PAID! Nationwide PS...because I forgot to mention it! Author: California Collection Agencies: Providian Credit Card Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
CIGPFI CORP PROVIDIAN Mailed letter stating I owe 931.42 Greensboror North Carolina Author: Corvallis, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: CIGPFI CORP Greensboror, North Carolina

Apr 18 2014
Eagle Recovery & Asset Acceptance, LLC Providian Financial called me at work and threated to sue and garnish wages if I did not make a payment right then Peoria Illinois Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Emergency Services: Eagle Recovery & Asset Acceptance, LLC Providian Financial Peoria, Illinois

Mar 10 2014
Providian Visa Card Name of the lawyer group they have for my case JRail& Sims their number is 248-643-4440 I had a card with Providian back in 2002 paid what I owed and account closed in 2006 they are still charging me interest what do I do N/A Colorado It sounds like you have a judgment against you Author: Germantown, Maryland Credit Card Processing Companies: Providian Visa Card Colorado

Feb 26 2014
providian medical equipment/ mike skok--managing member 110 thousand rip off willowick Ohio Author: palm desert, California Miscellaneous Electronics: providian medical equipment/ mike skok--managing member willowick, Ohio

Sep 27 2012
PROVIDIAN CC1 CIFPGI CORP, Fradulent, Extortion, Fake Statement, Never heard of untill Collection Notice gREENSBORO, North Carolina Author: Tucson, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: PROVIDIAN CC1 gREENSBORO, North Carolina

Jul 19 2012
Providian Card/Emerge MasterCard Account RIPOFF!!! ripoff business from hell Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Providian Card/Emerge MasterCard Account Internet

Mar 27 2012
Providian Medical Unprofessional, shady and liers Willowick, Ohio Author: doral, Florida Medical Supplies: Providian Medical Willowick, Ohio

Oct 13 2011
CMG Group Providian CMG Group is a scam company that are trying to ruin me web, Internet Author: Crumpton, Maryland Loans: CMG Group Internet

Aug 05 2011
First Resolution Investment Corporation Providian National Bank They put a judgement on me ,and they are retrieving my income-tax payments ,also: I'am on SSI ,payments working part-time. They do not say why or send anything as to why they are doing this. I would l Bismark , North Dakota Your not alone! Author: Great Falls, Montana Credit & Debt Services: First Resolution Investment Corporation Bismark, North Dakota
17, Report #207195

Jun 29 2011
Daniels & Norelli P.C. ripoff Attempting to collect for Providian credit card I never had Westbury New York Law Firm Letterhead Can Imply Threat, Magistrate RulesShannon P. Duffy All ArticlesThe Legal IntelligencerJune 18, 2010 Author: New Carlisle, Ohio Collection Agencies: Daniels & Norelli, P.C. Westbury, New York

Mar 01 2011
Providian National Bank Credit card is a ripoff company from hell. Arlington, Texas observation Author: SEVERN, md Credit Card Fraud: Providian National Bank arlington, Texas

Dec 09 2010
Providian Credit Card yearly membership fee charged twice upon obtaining and 2 months after reporting unauthorized charges Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania What's wrong with this Picture? Author: Florien, Louisiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Providian Credit Card Nationwide

Oct 11 2010
UNIFUND CCR PARTNERS Providian Financial Judgement filed while I was living out of state and now they are garnishing my wages and froze my bank accounts. I need help! Cincinnati, Ohio help...with NACA lawyer Author: Westminster, California Collection Agencies: UNIFUND CCR PARTNERS Cincinnati, Ohio

Sep 28 2010
ARA Inc. Saying they are acting on behalf of Providian Bank, to collect $3,825.69 that I don't owe them or anyone else! Villa Park, Illinois send a letter Author: Meherrin, Virginia Collection Agencies: ARA Inc. Villa Park, Illinois

Jul 28 2010
Franklin Debt Solutions - Asset Acceptance Providian Baltimore Maryland Response to legal document delivered Author: TOWSON, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Franklin Debt Solutions - Asset Acceptance Baltimore, Maryland

Jun 02 2010
Providian National Bank Midland Funding LLC I received a bill with my address and Dennis J. Milligan's name, messing up my credit and annoying us. Sparks, Nevada Contact the reporting entity Author: Springfield, Missouri Questionable Activities: Providian National Bank Sparks, Nevada

Apr 21 2010
Providian Medical Equiptment Buyer Beware Willowick, Ohio Author: , Maryland Medical Supplies: Providian Medical Equiptment Willowick, Ohio

Feb 04 2010
Credigy Serivces - First Select - Credigy Receivables - Providian Financial $5,962.27 credit card fraud ove charge New York, New York Author: NYC, New York Credigy Serivcesn - First Select -Credigy Receivables New York, New York