breathing

Company Directory | publishers-clearing-house
Approximately 384 Reports Found

Jul 01 2014
Publishers Clearing House David Miller PCH Scam Taylors South Carolina Author: Taylors, South Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Publishers Clearing House Select State/Province

Jun 25 2014
Publishers clearing house larry butterfield, tony parker, george baker Call recieved fro George Baker UPS driver stated I had won 9+million. Wanted $499. on green dot moneypak scratch card for process. Ended up getting $1725. total and we never received anything. I fell for it because I had entered PCH sweeps previously, now I feel totally stupid and lost the money. Larry Butterfield prize Coordinater was on the phone with me for hours. This I'm sure is the same group that was reported from Arizona in 2013 that I just read about. Wished I would have found the rip off report web site before I caved in and lost the 1725. Nationwide Author: farmington, Missouri Lottery: Publishers clearing house Nationwide

Jun 24 2014
Publishers Clearing House Michael Anderson at 876-250-2690 Raymond¬† Kennedy at 876-810-9201 Publishers Clearing House Scam N/A South Carolina Author: South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Publishers Clearing House Select State/Province

Jun 18 2014
publishers clearing house pch kingston Nationwide Author: newport news, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: publishers clearing house Nationwide

Jun 17 2014
publishers clearing house said the someone with the initials d.d. will win a big prize in superior wisconsin Port Washington New York Author: SUPERIOR, Wisconsin Attorneys General: publishers clearing house Port Washington, New York

Jun 10 2014
PCH International in New Delhi Publishers Clearing House lottery promotions department has approved your payment of $1,000,000.00. Publishers Clearing House ,PCHlotto-2014, Internet Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Banks: PCH International in New Delhi Internet

Jun 09 2014
publishers clearing house James William Jackson i won 2.5 million dollars and a brand new mercedes benz seattle washington Author: earlville, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: publishers clearing house Seattle, Washington

Jun 06 2014
john berry publishers clearing house green dot money pack scratch card Davenport Iowa Author: Davenport, Iowa $$ REWARDS Offered: john berry Davenport, Iowa

9, Report #1152020

Jun 04 2014
Publishers clearing house PCH I won money not tokens!!!!! Internet Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers clearing house Internet

May 18 2014
publishers clearing house they said ,no purchase nessary to enter,yet they make you enter every day,or say you will forfit your chance to win i.e.bait and switch,also i ordered and paid for merchandice,but they still bill me harlan Iowa Author: TERRE HAUTE, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: publishers clearing house harlan, Iowa

May 15 2014
publishers clearing house PCH Drawing entries Nationwide Author: hico, Texas Bait-and-Switch: publishers clearing house Nationwide

May 06 2014
Dtdc Express Courier Publishers Clearing House (PCHLotto-2013)dtdccouriersdelivery@shqiptar.eupchpromo1@gmail.comMr.Jo Name, Email, Occupation, Private information New Delhi Delhi Author: Dallas, Texas Cash Services: Dtdc Express Courier New Dehli, Other

Apr 12 2014
Publishers Clearing House PCH No purchase necessary: Not as it is advertised! Port Washington New York Author: San Diego, California Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Apr 07 2014
Mega Millions and Publishers clearing house Many different numbers and names saying we have won all different amounts of money but i need to sewnd them money. kingston,jamaica Nationwide Author: san diego, California Clubs & Organizations: Mega Millions and Publishers clearing house Nationwide

Mar 30 2014
Parcel Courier Delivery Company & Cargo Ltd Mr. Marcus Steve.Email: pch017@qq.compchdept391@gmail.comDirect Contact Email Address:- dtdccourierdelivery@manager.in.thParcel Courier Delivery CompanyAgent Name: Mr. Roy Thompson.Telephone Number: +91 9654 638 558Email: dtdccourierdelivery@manage This is to inform you that your e-Mail Address has WON you the sum of 1,000,000.00 from Publishers Clearing House Promo 2014. The Draw No:1593. make a contact and collect your winning fund immediately, Fill the Information. New Delhi India Internet Author: Clinton, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Parcel Courier Delivery Company & Cargo Ltd Internet

Mar 29 2014
publishers clearing house : Mr. Ravi Henderson. Customer Service Officer DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd and also Agent : Collins Bowl The phone number they called me from is (918802625173) first publishers clearing house said I won a million dollars and then called me and tried to get me to send a copy of my drivers license and a fee of $500 before my check could be delivered. they called me now! almost had me fooled. New Delhi India Author: cedarbluff, Mississippi Cross-Border Scams: publishers clearing house Nationwide

Mar 20 2014
Publishers Clearing House 515-350-6762, Publishers Clearing House (fake) 800-753-6041 x2 David Sawyer, Bank of America (fake) 800-729-3109 access code 2097 will say there is $12 million $5,000 in account. This is a SCAM, report to Publisher's Clearing House fraud unit. Garden City New York Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House Garden City, New York

Mar 15 2014
Publishers Clearing House I played a sratcher called Diamond doubler that PHC sent me in the mail. I won $1,000.00 playing this game and PHC has refused to honor and recognized me as the winner and pay me my winnings from their game. I played the Publishers Clearing House sracther game called Diamond Doubler I won $500.00 cash and the chance to double my winnings which gave me a total win of 1,000.00 and PHC refuses to pay me. I has been over a month that I signed and turned in my winning ticket. Ukiah California
Author: Ukiah, California Liars: Publishers Clearing House Ukiah, California

Mar 05 2014
publishers clearing house they said someone with my initials would win a major prize in my area and nobody did. also, I unsubscribed from e-mail and now they won't let me play their slots game. port washington New York Author: Tacoma, Washington Questionable Activities: publishers clearing house port washington, New York

Mar 04 2014
Publishers Clearing House TODD SLOAN DANIELLE LAM , AND DAVE SAYER .Also a customer service representative named Gabriel Asked me to purchase a money pack card and refuse to accept responsibility for this scam of 299.99$ to claim a Forever prize of 1million dollars a year forever plus 7000$ a week for life. New York New York Author: las Vegas, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House New York, New York

Feb 25 2014
publishers clearing house SCAM.. PCH I received call from PCH SCAM wanting me to send $155 for taxes for $485K prize. When I refused, he cursed me, called me MF.. B.. etc.& hung up. Kingston Jamaica Author: weaverville, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: publishers clearing house SCAM Kingston, Select State/Province

Jan 28 2014
PCH SCAM JAMAICA NUMBERS 876 ALL PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE SCAM CALLING FOR MONEY KINGSTON Jamaica Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Wanted Criminals: PCH SCAM JAMAICA NUMBERS 876 KINGSTON,

Jan 23 2014
PCH.COM Publishers clearing house My wife spends hours on this web site, they give her hopes of winning, she buys items from them, it's a scam Washington Nationwide Author: Macon, Georgia News Media: PCH.COM Nationwide

Dec 21 2013
Sweepstakes Clearing House Publishers Clearing House Over Charged my bank card on watches ordered on award certificates Dallas Texas Author: Harrisville, Utah Credit Card Fraud: Sweepstakes Clearing House Dallas, Texas

Dec 12 2013
Publishers Clearing House (PCHlotto-2013) DTDC Said I n $1,000,000.00 but ha to pay this corrier to deliver my check total amount $763!!!!! New Delhi DL 110059 Author: Opa Locka, Florida Cash Services: Publishers Clearing House (PCHlotto-2013) Select State/Province