Company Directory | publishers-clearing-house
Approximately 462 Reports Found

Nov 25 2015
Bobby Rye AKA publishers clearing house rep Call from someone telling me I won 1 million $ and a 2015 Mercedes which would be delivered at 2:30 pm but I must purchase a paypal my cash scratch card and load $400 on it and call them back before delivery. I must have 2 forms of id in order to take possession of the prizes so I took all the information I could so I could warn others about this scam. The 1st phone call came from number 434-214-2694 left a message for me to call them back at 518-638-0278 so I did and when his phone kept fading out he said to let him call back on a better line so the last time he called me back it was # 876-872-8444 which was a Jamaica phone number so beware of these people. Jamaica Author: Lake Placid, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Bobby Rye AKA publishers clearing house rep

Nov 17 2015
Publishers clearing house Sell your Imformation to people who call trying to sell you on something while stealing time from you with games that never payoff corrupt dusiness invloved in lies and deceit Sold my personal imformation Port washington N ew york Nationwide Author: lafayette, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Publishers clearing house Nationwide

Nov 11 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH Michael Anderson I was the 3rd place winner of the prize of $5.5 million dollars. Kingston, Jamaica Kingston, Jamai Author: Houston, Texas Cash Services: Publishers Clearing House PCH

Nov 05 2015
cox, carmen Publishers clearing house cox, Carmen claimed I had won 500,000$ from publishers clearing house on Nov. 5 2015 Internet
Author: sonora, California Lottery: cox, carmen Internet

Nov 02 2015
Publishers Clearing House Oasis Financial LLC Mr. Shahnaz Khan, Claim Agent Annastezier Hinds, Promotion Manager Individuals sent me a letter claiming I won $1,399,000.00 in their lottery. Gibson Florida Author: Pennsville, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing House Oasis Financial LLC Gibson, Florida

Oct 27 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH This company refuses to acknowlede returned items or damaged merchandise. Port Washingtn New York
Author: Saint Augustine, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Publishers Clearing House Port Washingtn, New York

Oct 25 2015
Publishers Clearing House Failure to pay one million dollar scratch off Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Book & Magazine Publishers: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Oct 10 2015
Pch Publishers clearing house Lies,rip offs Nationwide Author: Franklin, Massachusetts On-Line Business: Pch Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes Port Washington New York Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
DTDC COURIER COMPANY Publishers Clearing House Sweep Stake Winner Port Washington New York Author: Lynwood, California $$ REWARDS Offered: DTDC COURIER COMPANY Port Washington , New York

Sep 18 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH ONLINE GAMES-Blackjack Card Number 10 only appears to place you in Busted NEVER at other times. Port Washington New York Author: Garesville, Texas Internet Fraud: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Sep 15 2015
Publishers Clearing House (pch.affairs@outlook.com) DTDC Courier Company DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd INDIA Congratulations! You Are Our Prize Winner of $1 Million Dollars.‏ Mahavir Enclave Author: Canoga Park, California Cash Services: Publishers Clearing House (pch.affairs@outlook.com) Mahavir Enclave, New York

Sep 06 2015
Publishers Clearing House Danielle Lam had me wire 50.00 to a merchant banker?? for the purpose of verifying my status Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Aug 29 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH I have been promised that i would have a chance at being a winner of 5,000.00 a week for life and the life of someone else i pick. I have had an email daily from various personal at pch from mid march. Port Washington New York Author: Grand Rapids , Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Aug 17 2015
Publishers Clearing House, CEO, Mr Bruce Golding Scam, wants my disabled mother who is also a senior citizen, to pay upfront cost for winnings. not known unknown Author: blountstown , Florida Advertising Agencies: Publishers Clearing House, CEO, Mr Bruce Golding

Aug 16 2015
pch publishers clearing house sending multiple mailings, but getting none of the products ordered Author: saguache, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: pch

Aug 12 2015
publishers clearing house I was emailed telling me I won a million dollars threw publish clearing house and now they want me to send money to them to have it sent to my address by dtdc-cargoservice@outl ook.com new Delhi 110037 india india Old reputable company Author: pontiac, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: publishers clearing house new Delhi 110037 india, Other

Aug 03 2015
AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions IT APPEARED TO BE THIS CONFIRMATION DEPARTMENT FOR THE PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE PAPERWORK I FILLED OUT AND SENT IN A WHILE BACK. VERY MISLEADING WANTING MONEY IN ORDER TO WIN PRIZE KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: baton rouge, Louisiana Questionable Activities: AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Jul 29 2015
judging office and decision center Awards notification commission kansas city ks Larry Hours executor of awards they sent me a certified award letter saying i won 1,230,946.00 or if i want a 30 year payout 2,000,000.00 . saying no purches your numbers were picked and all you have to do is send in 11.89 cents i am so upset because i thought this letter was from publishers clearing house because i play that faithfully so i thought it was real and i broke out in hives with excitement until i realized this is a scam. kansas city, kansas  Author: belleville, Illinois Cash Services: judging office and decision center Awards notification commission kansas city ks Nationwide

Jul 22 2015
Publishers Clearing House Agent Mark Wade Mgr Steve jay Smith They toldme to contact this claims agent and he told me the password to write and send backto him and 55dolrs then deposit the ck of25,000 into my acct. Nationwide Author: Clarksburg, West Virginia TV Advertisements: Publishers Clearing House Nationwide

Jul 17 2015
Publishers Clearing House Mr. Peter Enderson mr. Peter Enderson Publishers Clearing house scam Didnt get the addy didnt get that Author: Bullhead city, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House Nationwide

Jul 07 2015
Publishers Clearing House DTDC Courier Company Ray Thompson, Marcus Steve They sent me a official looking e-mail telling me I won, took all my information and then tried to trick me into paying $600.00 for nothing to also gather my ID and credit card information. New Delhi, DL. INDIA Nationwide Author: Saint George, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House DTDC Courier Company Nationwide

Jul 01 2015
Publisher's Clearing House PCH Publishers Clearing House Merchandise Scam - Don't Buy Anything From Them! Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Sales People: Publisher's Clearing House Internet

May 24 2015
publishers clearing house you have to keep buying something every 2 weeks to have a chance to win/bad for old people. Nationwide Author: huntsville, Texas Bait-and-Switch: publishers clearing house Nationwide

50, Report #1220477

May 08 2015
Marcus Steve dtdc courier & cargo dtdc claim pch Publishers Clearing House process for claiming your winning prize of the sum of $1,000,000.00 by the end of one week Worldwide Author: Eugene, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Marcus Steve Internet