Company Directory | publishers-clearing-house
Approximately 469 Reports Found

Jan 08 2016
world courier company try to get me to send money to deliver prize money from Publishers Clearing House Internet Author: Dallas , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: world courier company Internet

Dec 28 2015
Publishers Clearing House This is a scam. I was contacted via e-mail by an individual claiming that he was a representative of publishers clearing house and that i was the recipient of one million dollars. He was asking me to send money to a shipping company so that he could send me a check. Port Washington New York Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House New York

Dec 22 2015
Publishers Clearing House Yet another telephone you have won scam. Port Washington New York Author: Independence, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Dec 11 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH, Prize Patrol just a plethora of identities Get ready for endless emails! PCH Internet Author: liverpool, New York Customer: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Dec 09 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH Scam Alert PCH Scam E-Mail Winning from India New Delhi Indis Author: Selma, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House

Dec 08 2015
Mr Tony Morris , Publishers Clearing House Sent me an email stating I won a prize of $500,000.00 New Delhi Author: Roseburg, Oregon Cash Services: Mr Tony Morris , Publishers Clearing House New Delhi, nationwide

Dec 06 2015
Publishers Clearing House Marcus SteveAccredited Fiduciary Agent. Detailed letter from India saying I won money Port Washington New York Author: Columbus , Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington , New York

Nov 25 2015
Bobby Rye AKA publishers clearing house rep Call from someone telling me I won 1 million $ and a 2015 Mercedes which would be delivered at 2:30 pm but I must purchase a paypal my cash scratch card and load $400 on it and call them back before delivery. I must have 2 forms of id in order to take possession of the prizes so I took all the information I could so I could warn others about this scam. The 1st phone call came from number 434-214-2694 left a message for me to call them back at 518-638-0278 so I did and when his phone kept fading out he said to let him call back on a better line so the last time he called me back it was # 876-872-8444 which was a Jamaica phone number so beware of these people. Jamaica Author: Lake Placid, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Bobby Rye AKA publishers clearing house rep

Nov 17 2015
Publishers clearing house Sell your Imformation to people who call trying to sell you on something while stealing time from you with games that never payoff corrupt dusiness invloved in lies and deceit Sold my personal imformation Port washington N ew york Nationwide Author: lafayette, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Publishers clearing house Nationwide

Nov 11 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH Michael Anderson I was the 3rd place winner of the prize of $5.5 million dollars. Kingston, Jamaica Kingston, Jamai Author: Houston, Texas Cash Services: Publishers Clearing House PCH

Nov 05 2015
cox, carmen Publishers clearing house cox, Carmen claimed I had won 500,000$ from publishers clearing house on Nov. 5 2015 Internet
Author: sonora, California Lottery: cox, carmen Internet

Nov 02 2015
Publishers Clearing House Oasis Financial LLC Mr. Shahnaz Khan, Claim Agent Annastezier Hinds, Promotion Manager Individuals sent me a letter claiming I won $1,399,000.00 in their lottery. Gibson Florida Author: Pennsville, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing House Oasis Financial LLC Gibson, Florida

Oct 27 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH This company refuses to acknowlede returned items or damaged merchandise. Port Washingtn New York
Author: Saint Augustine, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Publishers Clearing House Port Washingtn, New York

Oct 25 2015
Publishers Clearing House Failure to pay one million dollar scratch off Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Book & Magazine Publishers: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Oct 10 2015
Pch Publishers clearing house Lies,rip offs Nationwide Author: Franklin, Massachusetts On-Line Business: Pch Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes Port Washington New York Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
DTDC COURIER COMPANY Publishers Clearing House Sweep Stake Winner Port Washington New York Author: Lynwood, California $$ REWARDS Offered: DTDC COURIER COMPANY Port Washington , New York

Sep 18 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH ONLINE GAMES-Blackjack Card Number 10 only appears to place you in Busted NEVER at other times. Port Washington New York Author: Garesville, Texas Internet Fraud: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Sep 15 2015
Publishers Clearing House (pch.affairs@outlook.com) DTDC Courier Company DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd INDIA Congratulations! You Are Our Prize Winner of $1 Million Dollars.‏ Mahavir Enclave Author: Canoga Park, California Cash Services: Publishers Clearing House (pch.affairs@outlook.com) Mahavir Enclave, New York

Sep 06 2015
Publishers Clearing House Danielle Lam had me wire 50.00 to a merchant banker?? for the purpose of verifying my status Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Aug 29 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH I have been promised that i would have a chance at being a winner of 5,000.00 a week for life and the life of someone else i pick. I have had an email daily from various personal at pch from mid march. Port Washington New York Author: Grand Rapids , Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Aug 17 2015
Publishers Clearing House, CEO, Mr Bruce Golding Scam, wants my disabled mother who is also a senior citizen, to pay upfront cost for winnings. not known unknown Author: blountstown , Florida Advertising Agencies: Publishers Clearing House, CEO, Mr Bruce Golding

Aug 16 2015
pch publishers clearing house sending multiple mailings, but getting none of the products ordered Author: saguache, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: pch

Aug 12 2015
publishers clearing house I was emailed telling me I won a million dollars threw publish clearing house and now they want me to send money to them to have it sent to my address by dtdc-cargoservice@outl ook.com new Delhi 110037 india india Old reputable company Author: pontiac, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: publishers clearing house new Delhi 110037 india, Other

Aug 03 2015
AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions IT APPEARED TO BE THIS CONFIRMATION DEPARTMENT FOR THE PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE PAPERWORK I FILLED OUT AND SENT IN A WHILE BACK. VERY MISLEADING WANTING MONEY IN ORDER TO WIN PRIZE KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: baton rouge, Louisiana Questionable Activities: AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION KANSAS CITY, Kansas