Company Directory | publishers-clearing-house
Approximately 454 Reports Found

Oct 05 2015
Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes Port Washington New York Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
DTDC COURIER COMPANY Publishers Clearing House Sweep Stake Winner Port Washington New York Author: Lynwood, California $$ REWARDS Offered: DTDC COURIER COMPANY Port Washington , New York

Sep 18 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH ONLINE GAMES-Blackjack Card Number 10 only appears to place you in Busted NEVER at other times. Port Washington New York Author: Garesville, Texas Internet Fraud: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Sep 15 2015
Publishers Clearing House (pch.affairs@outlook.com) DTDC Courier Company DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd INDIA Congratulations! You Are Our Prize Winner of $1 Million Dollars.‏ Mahavir Enclave Author: Canoga Park, California Cash Services: Publishers Clearing House (pch.affairs@outlook.com) Mahavir Enclave, New York

Sep 06 2015
Publishers Clearing House Danielle Lam had me wire 50.00 to a merchant banker?? for the purpose of verifying my status Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Aug 29 2015
Publishers Clearing House PCH I have been promised that i would have a chance at being a winner of 5,000.00 a week for life and the life of someone else i pick. I have had an email daily from various personal at pch from mid march. Port Washington New York Author: Grand Rapids , Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, New York

Aug 17 2015
Publishers Clearing House, CEO, Mr Bruce Golding Scam, wants my disabled mother who is also a senior citizen, to pay upfront cost for winnings. not known unknown Author: blountstown , Florida Advertising Agencies: Publishers Clearing House, CEO, Mr Bruce Golding

Aug 16 2015
pch publishers clearing house sending multiple mailings, but getting none of the products ordered Author: saguache, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: pch

Aug 12 2015
publishers clearing house I was emailed telling me I won a million dollars threw publish clearing house and now they want me to send money to them to have it sent to my address by dtdc-cargoservice@outl ook.com new Delhi 110037 india india Old reputable company Author: pontiac, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: publishers clearing house new Delhi 110037 india, Other

Aug 03 2015
AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions IT APPEARED TO BE THIS CONFIRMATION DEPARTMENT FOR THE PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE PAPERWORK I FILLED OUT AND SENT IN A WHILE BACK. VERY MISLEADING WANTING MONEY IN ORDER TO WIN PRIZE KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: baton rouge, Louisiana Questionable Activities: AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Jul 29 2015
judging office and decision center Awards notification commission kansas city ks Larry Hours executor of awards they sent me a certified award letter saying i won 1,230,946.00 or if i want a 30 year payout 2,000,000.00 . saying no purches your numbers were picked and all you have to do is send in 11.89 cents i am so upset because i thought this letter was from publishers clearing house because i play that faithfully so i thought it was real and i broke out in hives with excitement until i realized this is a scam. kansas city, kansas  Author: belleville, Illinois Cash Services: judging office and decision center Awards notification commission kansas city ks Nationwide

Jul 22 2015
Publishers Clearing House Agent Mark Wade Mgr Steve jay Smith They toldme to contact this claims agent and he told me the password to write and send backto him and 55dolrs then deposit the ck of25,000 into my acct. Nationwide Author: Clarksburg, West Virginia TV Advertisements: Publishers Clearing House Nationwide

Jul 17 2015
Publishers Clearing House Mr. Peter Enderson mr. Peter Enderson Publishers Clearing house scam Didnt get the addy didnt get that Author: Bullhead city, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House Nationwide

Jul 07 2015
Publishers Clearing House DTDC Courier Company Ray Thompson, Marcus Steve They sent me a official looking e-mail telling me I won, took all my information and then tried to trick me into paying $600.00 for nothing to also gather my ID and credit card information. New Delhi, DL. INDIA Nationwide Author: Saint George, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House DTDC Courier Company Nationwide

Jul 01 2015
Publisher's Clearing House PCH Publishers Clearing House Merchandise Scam - Don't Buy Anything From Them! Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Sales People: Publisher's Clearing House Internet

May 24 2015
publishers clearing house you have to keep buying something every 2 weeks to have a chance to win/bad for old people. Nationwide Author: huntsville, Texas Bait-and-Switch: publishers clearing house Nationwide

42, Report #1220477

May 08 2015
Marcus Steve dtdc courier & cargo dtdc claim pch Publishers Clearing House process for claiming your winning prize of the sum of $1,000,000.00 by the end of one week Worldwide Author: Eugene, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Marcus Steve Internet

May 07 2015
publishers clearing house f r s The company mailed me muti-letters saying to send them 15.99 for securing premium offer for delivery, which I did, then was asked for me to to that again, I did not. now I have a letter stating I won unclosed amount of money please send 20.00 dollars for confirmation data fee... lawrence New York Author: Newark, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: publishers clearing house lawrence, New York

Apr 27 2015
Publishers Clearing House Windstar International This Company or individual conned my mom out of $7500.00 Oklahoma City Oklahoma PCH and Victor Hernandez scam Author: Cleveland, Oklahoma Cash Services: Publishers Clearing House Nationwide

Apr 13 2015
publishers clearing house Mr. Marcus steve i recieved an email stating i won 1 million dollars and was to contact a courier co. for it to be delivered so i googled his alias name and seen the same email I received on your website Internet Author: eugene, Oregon $$ REWARDS Offered: publishers clearing house Internet

Apr 02 2015
publishers clearing house scam susan martain prize claim Rep charge to cell phone .70 cent a call total 3 call had to change my number phone Nationwide Author: woodland, California Miscellaneous Companies: publishers clearing house scam Nationwide

Mar 27 2015
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE mega millions, vanguard lifestrategy,growth fund,PNCBANKnational association jeannette,PA readers digest integrity insurance,capitol insurance companies companies mr james francis we will deliver your 2,500,000.00 dollars at 1pm on3/27 2015 and the check we sent is for the delivery of the prize new york New York Common Scam Author: DUNLAP, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Unusual Rip-Off: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE new york, New York

Mar 25 2015
The Publishers Clearing House ,PCH,  pchlot1@hotmail.com , hurtsbpp@mediacombb.net,  You have just been awarded $1,000,000.00 USD In The Publishers Clearing House ,PCH,  Sweeptakes, To Claim Send Your Name: Age: Home Address: Internet Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: The Publishers Clearing House (PCH) Internet

Mar 10 2015
publishers clearing house they sold me a pot that after you wash it it turns rusty and i have to cook food in this filthy nasty pot for my family washington New York Author: inglewood, California Emergency Medical Services: publishers clearing house port washington, New York

Feb 23 2015
Publishers Clearing House Someone claiming to be Todd Sloan, a senior vice president at Publishers Clearing House, notified me that I had won a big sweepstakes. Port Washington New York winner Author: Virginia WANTED REWARD $$$: Publishers Clearing House Internet