Company Directory | pure-energy-products
Approximately 157 Reports Found

Oct 28 2007
Pure Energy Products, Inc Offered sample diet pills for free, only pay shipping, two weeks later they charged my account 149.95 Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Saucier, Mississippi Pharmacies: Pure Energy Products, Inc Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Oct 19 2007
Nexgenlabsusa, Pure Energy Products, & Etc. One of their products is Phenterthin Oklahoma City Oklahoma (Internet) Author: Bonanza, Oregon Drug Manufacturers: Nexgenlabsusa Internet

Oct 18 2007
Pure Energy Products Charged my credit card $149.95 without my consent, did not send any products to me. Internet Internet Author: Lakeside, Arizona Drug Manufacturers: Pure Energy Products Internet

Sep 17 2007
Pure Energy Products, This company never contacted me about any charge or amount owed, I found out when I was turned into collections Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Batesville, Arkansas Corrupt Companies: Pure Energy Products Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Sep 13 2007
Pure Energy Products; AP Products This Company's SCAMS include Credit Card and Mail Fraud Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Rockledge, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Pure Energy Products; AP Products Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Sep 12 2007
Pure Energy Products charged my card 149.95 for product that I did not order Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: Pure Energy Products Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Sep 10 2007
Pure Energy Products Claims they sent me a product Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: aldan, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Pure Energy Products Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Sep 10 2007
Pure Energy Products Ripped off! Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: New Philadelphia, Ohio Drug Manufacturers: Pure Energy Products Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Sep 04 2007
Pure Energy Products Fraudulent Misrepresentation of a sales contract and Theft Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Medical Supplies: Pure Energy Products Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Sep 04 2007
Pure Energy Products Charged me for continued shipping on a free trial. ripoff Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Greenville, Mississippi Corrupt Companies: Pure Energy Products Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Aug 31 2007
Pure Energy Products $149.95 ripoff and then sent to collection Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: green valley, Arizona Corrupt Companies: Pure Energy Products Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Aug 30 2007
Pure Energy Products Inc Rip Off Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Lake in the Hills, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Pure Energy Products Inc Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Aug 30 2007
Pure Energy Products, USaveOnPills ripped me off for $149.95. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Hemet, California Corrupt Companies: Pure Energy Products, USaveOnPills Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Aug 24 2007
Pure Energy Products I didn't want their product,I wanted Colonex700,and in came this stuff,too Oklahoma City Oklahoma Internet Author: FtLoudon, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Pure Energy Products Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Aug 23 2007
Nexgenlabsusa.com, Pure Energy Products Company changes name, hard to contact to cancel, sends unsilicited free trials Riopff Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Sarasota, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Nexgenlabsusa.com, Pure Energy Products Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Aug 22 2007
Pure Energy Products ripoff MY ACCOUNT WAS TURNED OVER TO COLLECTION FOR A PRODUCT I SENT BACK! I NEVER OPENED THE PACKAGE Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Franklin, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Pure Energy Products Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Aug 22 2007
Pure Energy Products PURE ENERGY PRODUCTS RIP OFF CONTACT OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma Author: bensalem, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: Pure Energy Products OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma

Aug 22 2007
Pure Energy Products Unauthorized charges; fraud Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Newnan, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Pure Energy Products Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Aug 21 2007
Pure Energy Products charged me for a product that was returned and turned me into a collection agency Ripoff Oklahoma City oklahoma Author: pella, Iowa Alternative Health: Pure Energy Products Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Aug 19 2007
PURE ENERGY PRODUCTS They charged to my credit card $149.95 I have informed my credit card about this and the charge was send back, but today I received a letter from Recovery & Collection P.O Box 840 with a attempt of collecting from me $276.75 The most interesting fact is that I never received this order from them I was out of the Country at that time and the package went back to them I don't owe them anythin Moon Twp Pennsylvania Author: Aurora, Colorado Attorneys General: PURE ENERGY PRODUCTS Moon Twp, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2007
Pure Energy Products Stole money from my bank account once and now sueing me for more! ripoff Oklahoma Oklahoma *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Greenfield, Wisconsin Pharmacies: Pure Energy Products Oklahoma, Oklahoma

Aug 15 2007
Pure Energy Products ripoff I bought the sample product for around $5 They billed my credit card for around $149 The pills are worthless Internet Author: Centralia, Missouri Pharmacies: Pure Energy Products Internet

Aug 11 2007
Pure Energy Products, Inc. The Biggest Rip-Off Company I've Ever Seen Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Scott, Louisiana Corrupt Companies: Pure Energy Products, Inc. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Aug 02 2007
Pure Energy Products Fraudulant Bank Charges $150! ripoff Oklahoma Oklahoma *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Jacksonville, Arkansas Drug Manufacturers: Pure Energy Products Oklahoma

Aug 01 2007
Pure Energy Products committed FRAUD and needs to be held responsible!! Ripoff Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Corrupt Companies: Pure Energy Products Oklahoma City, Oklahoma