Company Directory | qualitynet
Approximately 30 Reports Found

Feb 06 2013
QualityNet,Norbi Kastner,Chris Chang easybuymeds.com, info.net They pretend to sell medications and then just steal the money.Buying houses cars etc all on stolen money. For more info contact: ( I can Help) Bend, Oregon Author: happy valley, Oregon Pharmacies: QualityNet,Norbi Kastner,Chris Chang Bend, Oregon

Aug 30 2010
easy buy meds/Quality Net middleman that takes money Quality Net Beware of easy buy meds and quality net they are the same company to sell memberships but you never get your medications Internet Author: Wixom, Michigan Pharmacies: easy buy meds/Quality Net Internet

3, Report #632071

Aug 16 2010
Qualitynet Meds I placed my order on August 5th. The amount of my purchase was withdrawn on August 7th. I received nothing! They ripped me off. The amount of my purchase was $37.99. Every cent counts to me. Internet Author: Lyles, Tennessee Drugstores: Qualitynet Meds Internet

4, Report #631928

Aug 16 2010
Easy Buy Meds - QualityNet The company stressed the fact that you don't need a prescription or insurance to order medications from them. Internet Author: North Vernon, Indiana Liars: Easy Buy Meds - QualityNet Internet

Aug 11 2010
Qualitynet Meds MYDISCOUNTMEDS.COM I SENT $169.00 THURE A ONLINE CHECK IN MARCH AND IT IS NOW AUGUST 2010 HAVENT HERD FROM THEM .THEY ARE A RIPOFF STAY AWAY. Internet Author: greenwood, Indiana Medical Supplies: Qualitynet Meds Internet

May 24 2010
Mydiscountmed.com, Mydiscountmed.net, Qualitynet, And Ewebcart.com I think Discount Drugs is another name ordered meds online took money from chkng acct on 5/21 have sent emails no response Internet Author: Shawnee, Kansas Drugstores: Mydiscountmed.com, Mydiscountmed.net, Qualitynet, And Ewebcart.com Internet

May 13 2010
Easy Buy Meds - QualityNet SCAM STAY AWAY... Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Pharmacies: Easy Buy Meds - QualityNet Internet

Apr 23 2010
Qualitynet Discount Meds Internet Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Qualitynet Internet

Mar 29 2010
Qualitynet Meds FRAUD Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Pharmacies: Qualitynet Meds Internet

Mar 04 2010
mydiscountmeds.net qualitynet DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!! Internet Author: farmers branch, Texas mydiscountmeds.net Internet

Feb 21 2010
Mydiscountmeds Or Qualitynet scam scam scam!!!!! new york, New York Author: beachwood, New Jersey Mydiscountmeds Or Qualitynet new york, New York

Feb 15 2010
Easy Buy Meds - QualityNet there site is still running why can,t you pretend you are going to order from them and close them down can,t someone do something with these crooks !!! Internet Author: FAIRFIELD, Pennsylvania Easy Buy Meds - QualityNet Internet

Feb 14 2010
Easy Buy Meds/QualityNet I ORDERED FROM THEM ADDERALL FOR $37.99 WITCH THEY SAID WOULD BE IN 7-10 DAYS I NEVER GOT NOTHING AND I TRIED TO CONTACT THEM ABOUT THIS I COULDN,T GET THEM . I ALSO EMAILED THEM NO ANSWER IS THERE AN, Internet Author: FAIRFIELD, Pennsylvania Easy Buy Meds / QualityNet Internet

Feb 09 2010
Mydiscountmeds Or Qualitynet MyDiscountMeds.net Charged for service promised - service not delivered. Internet Author: Covington, Tennessee Mydiscountmeds Or Qualitynet Internet

Dec 15 2009
EasyBuyMeds qualitynet ordered medications on 12/03/09.have my check info. order#9389920 inv. #19087. Havent recieved. Should i cancel my check? Internet Author: cleveland, Tennessee Medical Supplies: EasyBuyMeds Internet

Oct 22 2009
Qualitynet Stole money from my account, never shipped product Cripple Creek, Colorado Author: Las Vegas, Missouri Misc. Health Specialists: Anonymous Cripple Creek, Colorado

Oct 15 2009
Qualitynet Meds took money; no product Internet Author: amherst, New York Drugstores: Qualitynet Meds Internet

Oct 12 2009
Mydiscountmed.com, Mydiscountmed.net, Qualitynet, And Ewebcart.com mydiscountmeds ordered medicine, paid$37.99, never got it. Internet Author: bloomington, Illinois Medical Supplies: Mydiscountmed.com, Mydiscountmed.net, Qualitynet, And Ewebcart.com Internet

Sep 07 2009
Qualitynet They gave me a false conf. number and nowhere to contact them. I gave them Payment from checking acct. and haven't heard anything back.I read about them being fake and noe am scared they ripped me off, Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Pharmacies: Qualitynet Internet

Aug 30 2009
EasyBuyMeds - Easybuymeds - Qualitynet Order Meds, check cashed, nothing received Internet Author: Bahama, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: EasyBuyMeds Internet

Jul 09 2009
Qualitynet Or BestMeds.com Rip-off will cash check but does not send order or answer follow-up E-Mails. BEWARE Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Qualitynet Internet

Jun 19 2009
Qualitynet Meds Total RIPOFF, Took my money out of account and recieved NOTHING!! Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Newport News, Virginia Medical Supplies: Qualitynet Meds Internet

May 21 2009
Mydiscountmed.com, Mydiscountmed.net, Qualitynet, And Ewebcart.com I ordered a prescription drug on line, and it gave me the price and told me it would be shipped in 3 to 6 days, never received the medication, however they did cash my check, Internet Author: Gowen, Michigan Medical Supplies: Mydiscountmed.com, Mydiscountmed.net, Qualitynet, And Ewebcart.com Internet

Apr 11 2009
Mydiscountmeds Or Qualitynet took an order from me for an rx, then cashed my checkfor $37.99,& never recieved rxs California Nationwide Author: Woodbury, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Mydiscountmeds Or Qualitynet Nationwide, California

Mar 21 2009
Easybuymed ,Qualitynet took my money and never received goods Internet Author: arlington, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Easybuymed Nationwide