Company Directory | quicken-loans
Approximately 407 Reports Found

Aug 20 2015
Quicken loans Chad Greenwald,staci chapman,Chavonne Lawrence Preapprove,conditionally approved,then denied,after spending close to four grand.lies,lies and more lies Detroit Michigan Quicken Loans Review Author: Lees summit, Missouri Mortgage Companies: Quicken loans Internet

Aug 10 2015
Quicken loans disabled veteran detroit Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Loans: Quicken loans Nationwide

Jul 02 2015
Quicken Loans Ann Copenhaver Jacob Shreve stole Good Faith $$ Michegan Nationwide Quicken Loans Review Author: Coventry, Rhode Island Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Jun 17 2015
Quicken Loans Quicken lied Nationwide Tired of the same response Author: Pearland, Texas Loans: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Jun 10 2015
quicken loans took my money twice and said we were good to go detroit Nationwide Quicken Loans Review Author: fulton, New York Realtors: quicken loans Nationwide

Jun 01 2015
Quicken Loans Lending tree Designed to be Amazing: Yes it was how they bait and switch RipOffs Detroit Michigan Nationwide Author: Shamong, New Jersey Homeowner Associations: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Jun 01 2015
Quicken Loans Quicken refuses to change property lines, after they said that they would. Refuses to take current payments and is trying to foreclose even though payments were current when they refused them. Nationwide get an attorney Author: Pollock Pines, California Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

May 29 2015
Quicken Loans on April 21 I signed all of my papers for a loan to buy my first home and this company has done everything in its power to stop me from closing on my loan. I was suppose to close on my loan today and they called my realtor yesterday and told her I can't close on my loan that I don't have the money for my down payment. I was approved by the city for help with my down payment and the company refused to use the grant money and because of that me and my son are going to end up homeless Detroit Michigan Author: Janesville, Wisconsin Loans: Quicken Loans Detroit , Michigan

May 12 2015
Quicken Loans Complete Lies Detroit Michigan Author: Hammond, Indiana Banks: Quicken Loans Nationwide

10, Report #1220498

Apr 05 2015
Quicken Loans THIS 10yr-USAF-VETERAN=RETIRED-SENIOR 65----RUINED by breach of Contract Conditional Loan Approval Letter MEANS NOTHING started a CAMPAIGN https://united-against-quicken-loans.weebly.com/my-story.html Detroit,MI Nationwide Author: Jasper, Georgia Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Mar 14 2015
Quicken Loans Underhanded uncaring and dishonorable Detroit Michigan Author: Alva, Oklahoma Loans: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Feb 24 2015
Quicken Loans in Downtown Detroit Michael Gonzales senior recruiter My wife and I wanted to refinance are home where we try many time and was denied by the bank right there and than. Detroit Michigan Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Financial Services: Quicken Loans in Downtown Detroit Detroit , Michigan

13, Report #1208379

Feb 11 2015
Quicken Loans Hard Credit Pull and Lied too detroit Michigan We would like to help Author: pensacola, Florida Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans detroit, Michigan

14, Report #1200032

Jan 07 2015
Quicken Loans No Integrity Nationwide Quicken Loans Author: Monroe, Maine Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

15, Report #1192423

Dec 01 2014
Quicken Loans Beat your current Mortgage Offer OR PAY YOU $250 FRAUD Nationwide Author: Bullhead, Arizona Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Nationwide

16, Report #1191678

Nov 27 2014
Quicken Loans Rip off Florida Internet I would like to look into your situation Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Quicken Loans Internet

17, Report #1191592

Nov 26 2014
Quicken Loans Closing costs.... amusing me. Cincinnati Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

18, Report #1190809

Nov 22 2014
veterans quicken loans i met all requirements,was yelled at because i had no extra money saved in other accounts and then denied for the loan for no reason carol stream Illinois Author: cumberland, Rhode Island Civil Rights Violators: veterans quicken loans carol stream, Illinois

Oct 31 2014
Quicken loans They said I was approved for a loan at 25,000and then sent me on a goose chase. I had to get a prepaid card after card because there was a a problem with the wire. Then a problem at my bank telling me they get this money back. 1400 later;( Pomona Ca Author: Oakdale, California Loans: Quicken loans Internet

20, Report #1182046

Oct 09 2014
Quicken Loans Imposing A Hard Inquiry Without Consent Detroit Nationwide Supposed to doesn't mean always Author: New York Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Oct 06 2014
Quicken Loans Bait & switch Misrepresentation Detroit Michigan Author: west palm beach, Florida Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Sep 08 2014
Quicken Loans Sleaziest Mortgage Lenders Nationwide Author: Milton , Massachusetts Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
Quicken Loans Horrible experience with mortgage michigan Nationwide Author: brunswick, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
Quicken Loans Used Bait-and-Switch Tactic Detroit, Mi Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Aug 14 2014
quicken loans Worst experience ever. Did not honor in any way their commitment letter. added extra costs at closing Detroit Nationwide Author: carmel, New York Mortgage Companies: quicken loans Nationwide