Company Directory | quicken-loans
Approximately 423 Reports Found

Jul 23 2016
Quicken Loans They approved me $85K loan they l don't even qualify Detroit Michigan Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Investing: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Quicken Loans Sold mortgage Detroit Michigan Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Jun 29 2016
Quicken Loans george murphy , Maria VERY DECEITFUL, PROCRASTINATING LOAN, RUDE AND ABRUPT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND PASSING THE BUCK TO AVOID CLOSING LOANS, deceptive practices, Detroit Michigan We're here to help Author: Farmington hills , Michigan Loans: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Jun 14 2016
Quicken Loans Mortgage Fraud continues in 2016 thanks to Quicken Loans Detroit Nationwide Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
QUICKEN LOANS LEAD ME TO INVEST IN GETTING A LOAN THEN CHANGED THE LOAN AROUND BAIT AND SWITCH Detroit Nationwide Unrealistic Expectations Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Mortgage Companies: QUICKEN LOANS Nationwide

Jun 04 2016
Quicken Loans Quicken Loans, Inc. Final Judgment Entered Against Quicken Loans, Inc. Detroit Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

May 14 2016
Eduardo Paredes, Quicken Loans Inc. Eduardo Paredes Jessica Dodge Brittany Mack Quicken Loans Inc. Eduardo Paredes, Quicken Loans Inc. Eduardo Paredes Jessica Dodge Brittany Mack Quicken Loans Inc. CAROL STREAM Illinois Author: Laurel, Georgia Real Estate Services: Eduardo Paredes, Quicken Loans Inc. CAROL STREAM , Illinois

Apr 29 2016
Quicken Loans Refinance resident home Columbus Ga Response from Quicken Loans Author: Columbus, Georgia Brokerage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Mar 15 2016
Quicken Loans Waste of Time, Catastrophic Results Internet Response from Quicken Loans Author: Owasso, Oklahoma Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Internet

Feb 14 2016
Quicken loans Qualcom loans is a scam! Detroit, Michigan Nationwide You have my info!!! Author: TN, Tennessee Mortgage Companies: Quicken loans Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
Quicken loans I applied for a home mtg. loan and got the biggest run around of my life. It took quicken over a months to finaly tell me that my funds could not be proceed.  Detroit Michigan Quicken Loans Review Author: Woodland Hills, California Banks: Quicken loans Detroit, Michigan

Jan 04 2016
Quicken Loans Quicken Loans are predatory lenders Detroit, MI Nationwide Author: Deer Park texas, Texas Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Dec 28 2015
quicken loans delmair never closed a loan gave me bad remarks on credit report.said loan was approved 6mo keept asking for info faxed too much info ask question should never ask Quicken Loans Review Author: CLARKSVILLE, Pennsylvania Commerical Lending Firm: Mortgage Companies: quicken loans

Dec 02 2015
Quicken Loans Chris NovakErin Walker Detroit Michigan Author: Southfield, Michigan Loans: Quicken Loans Detroit , Michigan

Nov 01 2015
Quicken Loans Incompetent appraisal process and lackadaisical customer service Atlanta Nationwide Second Email from Quicken Author: Duluth, Georgia Loans: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Quicken Loans Today is October 6, 2015. After months of countless requests for more and more paperwork(some duplications) from quicken loans, we were finally denied the loan. Folks, in my opinion someone at QL should contact me direct rather than go thru my current financial institution and man up. This is TOTALLY wrong. Why advertise HARP loans if you don't really participate in that arena. Intenet
I love Quicken Loans Author: uniontown, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Internet

Aug 20 2015
Quicken loans Chad Greenwald,staci chapman,Chavonne Lawrence Preapprove,conditionally approved,then denied,after spending close to four grand.lies,lies and more lies Detroit Michigan Quicken Loans Review Author: Lees summit, Missouri Mortgage Companies: Quicken loans Internet

Aug 10 2015
Quicken loans disabled veteran detroit Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Loans: Quicken loans Nationwide

Jul 02 2015
Quicken Loans Ann Copenhaver Jacob Shreve stole Good Faith $$ Michegan Nationwide Quicken Loans Review Author: Coventry, Rhode Island Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Jun 17 2015
Quicken Loans Quicken lied Nationwide Tired of the same response Author: Pearland, Texas Loans: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Jun 10 2015
quicken loans took my money twice and said we were good to go detroit Nationwide Quicken Loans Review Author: fulton, New York Realtors: quicken loans Nationwide

Jun 01 2015
Quicken Loans Lending tree Designed to be Amazing: Yes it was how they bait and switch RipOffs Detroit Michigan Nationwide Author: Shamong, New Jersey Homeowner Associations: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Jun 01 2015
Quicken Loans Quicken refuses to change property lines, after they said that they would. Refuses to take current payments and is trying to foreclose even though payments were current when they refused them. Nationwide get an attorney Author: Pollock Pines, California Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

May 29 2015
Quicken Loans on April 21 I signed all of my papers for a loan to buy my first home and this company has done everything in its power to stop me from closing on my loan. I was suppose to close on my loan today and they called my realtor yesterday and told her I can't close on my loan that I don't have the money for my down payment. I was approved by the city for help with my down payment and the company refused to use the grant money and because of that me and my son are going to end up homeless Detroit Michigan Author: Janesville, Wisconsin Loans: Quicken Loans Detroit , Michigan

May 12 2015
Quicken Loans Complete Lies Detroit Michigan Author: Hammond, Indiana Banks: Quicken Loans Nationwide