Company Directory | raider-publishing-international
Approximately 34 Reports Found

May 15 2016
Raider Publishing International (RPI) NEW YORK USA Adam Salviani I am the new victim of this fraud so called publisher Adam Salviani, who is the owner of so called publishing company Raider Publishing International (RPI) NEW YORK USA New York Internet Author: Sharjah , Alabama Financial Education: Raider Publishing International (RPI) NEW YORK USA Internet

Sep 07 2014
Adam Salviani / Raider Publishing International I feel so ashamed right now. I had a dream that has been crushed by Mr. Adam Salviani of Raider Publishing International. He sweet talked me into publishing my first book with them and now I have nothing but an empty wallet and a sense of profound insicurity. I trusted him and gave him all my manuscripts. Now the only thing I have is hope .... yes, I hope that someday, someone will shoot both his kneecaps off. New York New York Adam Salviani / Raider Publishing International I feel so ashamed right now. I had a dream that has been crushed by Mr. Adam Salviani of Raider Publishing International. He sweet talked me into publis Author: Porto Potenza Picena, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Adam Salviani / Raider Publishing International New York, New York

Jun 13 2014
Raider Publishing International Adam Salviani - Director Misleading & frauduently with held all royalty payments. New York New York Author: Phuket, Other Questionable Activities: Raider Publishing International New York

May 14 2014
Raider Publishing International Ripped me off regarding publication of my book New York, New York Raider Publishing sent no free copies and no royalty Author: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Book Publishers: Raider Publishing International New York, New York

5, Report #819066

Apr 07 2014
Raider Publishing International Deceived me and collected my manuscript and almost 900 US dollars since April 2011 and bolted away internet, Internet Unfortunate Rebutal By Charles Onyekuru Author: Owerri, Other Book Publishers: Raider Publishing International Internet

Oct 26 2013
Raider Publishing International Adam Salviani of Raider Publishing International ripped me off 3500$, promising me that my book would be put together with their diamond package. He took my money and ran. He is nothing more than a thief. He and his staff would spend days, almost weeks, neglecting to respond to my emails. I have complained to the BBB three times, and that didn't do any good. Basically, Adam Salviani stole 3500$ me and I feel like a fool. I just wanted to get my books published, a llife long dream since childhood. I am an excellent writer but just need a publisher and people I can trust to see my dreams come true. Adam Salviani squashed those dreams. New York New York Author: Rochester, New York Book Publishers: Raider Publishing International New York, New York

Jul 20 2013
Raider Publishing International Adam Salviani Lied Falsified Stole Nonresponsive Unprofessional Scamartist New York New York
Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Book Publishers: Raider Publishing International New York, New York

Jul 05 2013
RAIDER PUBLISHING INTERNATIONAL PRI PUBLISHING SCAM - CONTRACTUAL PROMISES MADE AND NEVER DELIVERED Internet New York Helpful Author: Houtbay - CAPE TOWN - SOUTH AFRICA, Vermont Book Publishers: RAIDER PUBLISHING INTERNATIONAL Internet, New York

Apr 07 2013
Raider Publishing International Fraud, theft, scam, deception and a downright conspiritorial rip-off in connection with my written work New York, New York Author: St. Mary, Criminal Justice System: Raider Publishing International New York, New York

Mar 23 2013
Raider Publishing International Defrauded of almost $2,000 by Adam Salviani & Raider Publishing International Internet, New York Author: Lagos, Other Book Publishers: Raider Publishing International Internet, New York

Mar 07 2013
Raider Publishing International The Purehaven Press Non-delivery of contracted services, non-payment of royalties, Advertising and Selling illegal copies of my books New York, New York Author: Chard, Somerset, Other Book Publishers: Raider Publishing International New York, New York

Mar 06 2013
Raider Publishing International Purehaven Press Raider Publishing's Adam Salviani is a thief New York, New York Yet more empty promises from Raider Publishing Author: Cape Town, Nationwide Book Publishers: Raider Publishing International New York, New York

Feb 22 2013
Raider Publishing International Adam Salviani, Managing Director of RPI Raider gets paid upfront, delivers services as and when it suits but never refund authors' advance New York, New York Author: VIENNA, Book Publishers: Raider Publishing International New York, New York

Feb 20 2013
Raider publishing International Jennifer (personel assistant) New York, New York Rider publishing continues raiding Author: Murska Sobota, Book & Magazine Publishers: Raider publishing International New York, New York

Feb 19 2013
Raider Publishing International Raider takes your money, produces nothing in almost two years, and sidesteps queries New York, New York Author: Somerset West, Other Questionable Activities: Raider Publishing International New York, New York

Feb 07 2013
Raider Publishing International Adam Salviani Raider Publishing International took $2500 from me to publish one of my books. New York, New York Author: Le Kremlin-Bicetre, Book Publishers: Raider Publishing International New York, New York

Dec 13 2012
Raider Publishing International failure to provide the stated free copies of book and royalities to the author - me New York, New York Author: Gympie Queensland, Other Book Publishers: Raider Publishing International New York, New York

Nov 09 2012
Raider publishing International poor customer service I felt let down , Internet Author: n/a, Other Book Publishers: Raider publishing International Internet

Oct 24 2012
Raider Publishing International Adam Salviani Failure to pay royalties along with numerous breaking of our contract. New York, New York Author: Mathews, Book Publishers: Raider Publishing International New York, New York

Oct 03 2012
Raider Publishing International- Mr Adam Salvaniww, Mythology VS History, Internet Author: Gros Islet, Colleges and Universities: Raider Publishing International- Mr Adam Salvaniww Internet

Sep 21 2012
Raider Publishing International RAIDED BY RAIDER PUBLISHERS New York, New York Author: Kent, Book Publishers: Raider Publishing International New York, New York

Aug 09 2012
Raider Publishing International They don't pay me royalties.Due to the contract I should receive money every 3 months.Nothing has been sent for 11 months. New York, New York Author: Brigg,UK, Other Financial Services: Raider Publishing International New York, New York

Aug 08 2012
Raider Publishing International BREACH OF CONTRACT - NO SALES REPORT - NO ROYALTIES - LOOSY SERVICE NYC, New York
Author: PERPIGNAN, Internet Book Publishers: Raider Publishing International NYC, New York

Jul 26 2012
Raider Publishing International - Richard Baird Evasive antics to keep sales/marketing information to themselves, and never sent me my free copies! New York, New York
Author: Bayamon, Other Book Publishers: Raider Publishing International New York, New York

Jul 07 2012
Raider Publishing International Breach of contract after taking 1799 from me , Internet Author: broadstairs, Other Literary Agencies: Raider Publishing International Internet