Company Directory | readers-service
Approximately 247 Reports Found

Aug 25 2015
Vip readers service Can not cancel over priced products Lakewood Ohio Author: Corona, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Vip readers service Nationwide

Jun 23 2015
Vip Readers Service Liar and thieves who steal people's money LakeWood Ohio Author: Florien, Louisiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Vip Readers Service

3, Report #1195746

Dec 16 2014
Ultimate Readers Service They bait you with their sweepstakes entry Lakewood, OH Internet Author: A small town in, Michigan Media: Ultimate Readers Service Internet

Sep 20 2014
Readers Service & Countrywide Periodicals Readers Service, Countrywide Periodicals, Periodicals Subscription Scam, Debit Card Fraud, Harassment, Refusal to Cancel Hamilton Montana The Latest Number Author: Dallas, Texas Newspapers – Magazines: Readers Service & Countrywide Periodicals Hamilton, Montana

Jun 26 2014
Primetime Readers Service United Readers Service, MANY OTHERS Friendly innocent phone call leads to hundreds of dollars Lakewood Ohio Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Book & Magazine Publishers: Primetime Readers Service Lakewood, Ohio

Apr 18 2014
United readers service' My account was set I thought for magazines and I misunderstood (I am 77 years old) and now it appears I m in debt I am locked in for 30 months payments of 39.90 = 1197.00 Gainesville Georgia Author: Albany , Georgia Telemarketers: United readers service' Gainesville, Georgia

Apr 07 2014
KLMN Readers Service, Inc. Ordered a book from door saleman and paid for it by check 1/16/14 in the amount off $71.00. I have called twice and left a message. No call back. They cashed check immediately. Chesapeake Virginia Author: Moore, Oklahoma Book & Magazine Publishers: KLMN Readers Service, Inc. Chesapeake, Virginia

Jan 04 2014
vip readers service refuses to cancel these books that I don't read or even look at Lakewood Ohio Author: LaBelle, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: vip readers service Select State/Province

Oct 21 2013
Ultimate Readers Service Bait & Switch Took advantage of an older disabled man Lakewood Ohio Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Credit Card Fraud: Ultimate Readers Service Lakewood, Ohio

Sep 11 2013
Ultimate Readers Service Bait and Switch - Offered WOMAN'S WORLD and later said they couldn't provide. I told them to cancel and they said I'd have to chose another magazine. I said cancel. Lakewood Ohio Author: Ocean City, Maryland Mail Order Services: Ultimate Readers Service Lakewood, Ohio

Sep 09 2013
Ultimate Readers Service harassed,intimidated, and threatened Lakewood ohio Author: Girard, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Ultimate Readers Service Lakewood, New York

Aug 20 2013
Ultimate Readers Service I feel this Company is running a 'legalized, thinly disguised' scam! They fail to reveal your ultimate cost! Lakewood Ohio Author: Willow Springs, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Ultimate Readers Service Lakewood , Ohio

13, Report #1072028

Aug 01 2013
Magazine readers service magazine readers service is a scam and will take your money without your consent sandusky Ohio Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Magazine readers service sandusky, Ohio

Jun 27 2013
United Readers Service They called June 12 and I imediately said I wanted no magazines. They said any cotact would be by mail. I received a letter, but didn't open til now. They have an order which will be charged to my credit card starting in August. I tried to call the number and it is out of order. Gainesville Georgia Author: Plymouth, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: United Readers Service Gainesville, Georgia

Apr 09 2013
VIP Readers Service First class ripoff! They opened a second account, I am paying off one they told me was paid in full. Lakewood,, Ohio Author: Alabaster, Alabama Sales People: VIP Readers Service Lakewood,, Ohio

Jan 14 2013
KLMN Readers Service James Brown #2750 Ripped off by James Brown! Chesapeake, Kansas Author: De Soto, Kansas Book & Magazine Publishers: KLMN Readers Service Chesapeake, Kansas

Dec 27 2012
Liberty Readers Service Liberty Readers overbilled and lied about their magazines, billing, and cancellation policies Lakewood, Ohio Author: Concord, New Hampshire Book & Magazine Publishers: Liberty Readers Service Lakewood, Ohio

Oct 12 2012
KLMN READERS SERVICE DOOR TO DOOR RIP OFF , Internet Author: SAINT CLOUD, Minnesota Newspapers – Magazines: KLMN READERS SERVICE Internet

Sep 28 2012
KLMN Readers Service Magazine Sales Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Nonprofit Organizations: KLMN Readers Service Internet

Sep 19 2012
KLMN readers service, inc. sold me a magazine and has not delivered chesapeake, Virginia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Door to Door Sales: KLMN readers service, inc. chesapeake, Virginia

Jul 27 2012
UNITED READERS SERVICE TELEMARKETING Scheme, BUYER BEWARE! Lakewood, Ohio
Author: Chester, Maryland Newspapers – Magazines: UNITED READERS SERVICE Lakewood, Ohio

Jul 22 2012
World Wide Readers Service World Readers Service. This magazine company gave my card information to other magazine companies. Internet, Colorado Author: Morrison, Oklahoma Book & Magazine Publishers: World Wide Readers Service Internet, Colorado

Jul 12 2012
Winners Readers Service A few years ago I received a bill for $1100+ for magazines I didn't order; today I received a call about another order I never made Phoenix, Arizona Author: Cleveland, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Winners Readers Service Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 20 2012
Midwest Readers' Service I never called them actually the call and order was made by my 15 year old daughter. When I found the information in her room I called them up and informed them what happened. They didn't care, Lakewood, Ohio Author: Elk River, Minnesota Newspapers – Magazines: Midwest Readers' Service Lakewood, Ohio

May 29 2012
Ultimate Readers' Service Bait and Switch, Won't cancel subscription Lakewood, Ohio Author: Key West, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Ultimate Readers' Service Lakewood, Ohio