Company Directory | rent-a-center
Approximately 575 Reports Found

Feb 19 2015
AARGON AGNCY placed a bogus collection on my credit report never heard from them never used rent a center LAS VEGAS, NV Author: shirley, New York Collection Agencies: AARGON AGNCY LAS VEGAS, NV,
27, Report #1201692

Jan 16 2015
Rent a center over priced over 2000 for a refrigerator when you can buy one at Lowes for 500.00 glasgow Kentucky I agree... Author: Summer shade , Kentucky Appliances: Rent a center glasgow,
28, Report #1198502

Dec 30 2014
Rent a Center I signed a Liability damage waiver and they item was stolen out my vehicle right before christmas Charlotte North Carolina Liability Waiver Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rent a Center Charlotte, North Carolina
29, Report #1198497

Dec 30 2014
rent a center they have bed bugs moultrie Georgia I work with RAC... Author: moultrie, Georgia Pest Control: rent a center moultrie, Georgia
30, Report #1191153

Nov 24 2014
rent a center rip off oxford Alabama YUP!!!! Author: Ashland, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: rent a center oxford , Alabama
31, Report #1190808

Nov 22 2014
Rent a center fraud, rip off, over priced, lie, unprofessional, harassment, change pricing, destroy contracts altoona Pennsylvania Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Sales People: Rent a center altoona, Pennsylvania

Nov 11 2014
rent a center steve Greedy, simpltons that harass customers and Over charge Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Appliances: rent a center Henderson, Nevada

Oct 28 2014
Rent A Center RAC Flat out lied to customer and is now harassing said customer about a f for mentioned lie. Billy ASSURED me I would not have to worry about a week of free merchandise yet now he threatens me about that same week. Forestdale Alabama Author: Alabama, Alabama Appliances: Rent A Center Forestdale, Alabama

Oct 22 2014
Rent A Center RAC STALKED me, deff not in the contract Milford Ohio Author: milford, Ohio Rental Stores: Rent A Center Milford, Ohio

Sep 16 2014
Rent A Center Sean and the entire staff of the Prater Way Store in Sparks, Nevada Bed Bug Infestation Denied Sparks Nevada Response to RAC Rebuttal Author: Somewhere, Nevada Rental Stores: Rent A Center Sparks, Nevada

Sep 08 2014
Rent A Center RAC Worst Service EVER! Nationwide Hi there... Author: Alliance, Ohio Appliances: Rent A Center Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
rent-a-center RAC crooks wabash Nationwide Seriously? Author: wabash, Indiana Rental Stores: rent-a-center Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
rent a center employees pay Ohio Author: Ohio Employees: rent a center Ohio

Jun 16 2014
Rent a Center Walden Avenue Cheektowaga NY 14225 Bought 60 inch LG TV 3 Months Ago Now Paperweight Cheektowaga New York RAC Employee Author: buffalo, New York TVs & VCRs: Rent a Center Cheektowaga, New York

May 19 2014
rent a center benfitsplus auburn Maine RAC Employee Author: lewiston, Maine TV Advertisements: rent a center auburn, Maine

Apr 12 2014
rac acceptance rent a center acceptance now ripp off fraud company shallotte North Carolina
Some people try to put the blame on others... Author: sunset beach , North Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: rac acceptance shallotte, North Carolina

Mar 12 2014
Rent A Center-RAC Acceptance A Legal Thief Accepted by the Government West Palm Beach Florida
RAC Employee Author: Wellington, Florida TVs & VCRs: Rent A Center-RAC Acceptance Select State/Province

Mar 07 2014
Rent-a-center RAC Selling us a used TV at new price and it almost fell on 2 year old son due to a stripped screw in the stand!!!! Federal Heights Colorado To RAC employee Author: Broomfield, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Rent-a-center Federal Heights, Colorado

Feb 15 2014
Rent a Center RAC harrassing me before payments due date kearns Utah Something Fishy... Author: taylorsville, Utah Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rent a Center kearns, Utah
45, Report #1120353

Feb 02 2014
RENT-a-CENTER repairs not being made, and merchandise has been sold CARRBORO North Carolina RAC Employee Author: DURHAM, North Carolina Rental Stores: RENT-a-CENTER CARRBORO, North Carolina

Jan 16 2014
Rent-A-Center The Manager, Jeff, and his entire staff, and the District Manager from their home office. Completely ignored every customer service issue we had. Salisbury Maryland Talk is cheap Author: Salisbury, Maryland Rental Stores: Rent-A-Center Salisbury, Maryland

Jan 15 2014
RENT-A-CENTER Home Choice You get nothing unless you get on your knees and kiss some a** Bloomington Minnesota They did the right thing.. Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Home & Garden Stores: RENT-A-CENTER Bloomington, Minnesota

Dec 29 2013
Rent a center They promise to fix my washer but didt the washer have been with them to fix for over a month don't fool with thee peoples they are no good Forest park Georgia RAC Employee Author: Forest park, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Rent a center Forest park, Georgia

Dec 12 2013
Rent A Center Manager Gail Rent A Center Harrassement. Including excessive phone calls and unannounced home stalking Colorado Springs Colorado RAC Employee Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Rental Stores: Rent A Center Colorado Springs , Colorado

Dec 07 2013
Rent-A-Center DuBois, Pa location I needed a couch for Thanksgiving weekend, due to guests coming. I contacted the store in DuBois, Pa. .......This was the first time and the last time I will ever use any of your stores again! First we picked a sectional for 29.99 a week(only needed for 1 week, but was told it has to be a 2 week charge.). Then we see a couch and love seat for 26.99 a week. We picked the couch and love seat, to save a few bucks. Well I still got charged the 29.99 a week. I needed something so didn't argue at the store. I was going to let it all go, untill today(12-7-13). Just got a call that a payment was due. They knew it was only 11 days I would have their property. Sales guy said he charged me for 12 days, but they were picking it up in 11 days. The love seat has 12-15 burn marks, which were documented, plus some rips/tears. Planned on covering the furniture anyway. ..... Long story short, I don't like being ripped off. I thought con men went to prison, or were in prison at 1 time. I doubt this will go anywhere, but i assure you, I will tell anyone and everyone not to ever use rent-a-center! is a site that will hear from me on this matter also. Be stand up people and I would treat you like that, but when I feel ripped off, I will let all I can know how u abuse people and charge over what tag item was.....I knew when the total came to 58.55 I was being ripped off. Your sales guy was all talk and ripoff actions followed. Now they say they will pick the furniture up tuesday(12-10-13). I better not get an attitude when they come to pick up your burn mark and tore/ripped furniture. ........ David Palmer, 1 very unsatisfied customer! ps. optional liability damage waiver for 3.85 for burn marked and tore furniture. I wouldn't pay 100.00 to buy/own this set and yet you put on your sales floor, really! DuBois Pennsylvania I work at RAC... Author: clrfld, Pennsylvania Rental Stores: Rent-A-Center DuBois, Pennsylvania