Company Directory | rent-to-own
Approximately 237 Reports Found

Apr 29 2016
arrons rent to own kokomo Indiana And The Problem Is????? Author: Sharpsville, Indiana Collection Agencies: arrons rent to own kokomo, Indiana

Apr 28 2016
EZ Auto Rentals-Rent to Own ,Kraig and Mercedes, et. al,_ EZ Auto Rentals to Own gave me the most scary ride of my life! Hallandale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: EZ Auto Rentals-Rent to Own Hallandale, Florida

Apr 22 2016
Pathlight Management Company/Home Partners of America Buy Property for Rent to Own and Cover Up Problems with House Plano Texas
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Housing Rentals: Pathlight Management Company/Home Partners of America Plano, Texas

Apr 02 2016
America Standard Try to get me to pay 199.00 to rent or rent to own foreclosure home in the Charleston, SC area Craiglist.com Internet Author: Daniel Island, South Carolina Housing Rentals: America Standard Internet

Mar 29 2016
casa de Francisco lied and told me i was signing a contract to rent to own after 2 years they said its not in my contract and trying to raise my rent by $100 over night Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Better Business Bureau: casa de Francisco Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 25 2016
National Home Buyers Alliance NHBA Home purchase program, credit counselling, rent to own Kansas City Nationwide
Author: Overland Park, Kansas Financial Services: National Home Buyers Alliance Nationwide

Feb 19 2016
Shears Enterprises TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Shears Enterprises LLC with 100% satisfaction guaranteed dedicated to helping you with ALL your housing needs. Shears Enterprises LLC a top rated real estate company providing services from buying, selling, renting, (rent to own), managing. Shears Enterprises committed to 100% customer satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Shears Enterprises TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Shears Enterprises LLC is US Based, Locally owned and operated in Birmingham, Alabama. We can provide services nationwide. Shears Enterprises are real estate investors with the primary goal of helping you get into a home of your choice. Shears Enterprises believes that everyone should own a home. Birmingham , Alabama

Feb 09 2016
American Standard Online Anchor Financial Housing Rent to own Internet Author: Milford , New Hampshire Loans: American Standard Online Internet

Jan 30 2016
T&R RENT TO OWN FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED MY DEBIT CARD $45.50 WITH OUT MY AUTORIZATION . Internet Author: SanFrancisco, California Credit Card Fraud: T&R RENT TO OWN Internet

Jan 23 2016
T&R rent to own hacked my debit card and took $29.95 California Author: Seattle, Washington Mortgage Brokers: T and R rent to own California

Jan 15 2016
Aaron's Rent to Own The salesperson told me that I had a year to pay for the furniture and I agreed. When I went over my contract it said 2 yeaes. St Louis Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Attorneys General: Aaron's Rent to Own St Louis, Missouri

Dec 19 2015
Aaron's rent to own Ontario, oregon general manager ,Arron's Ontario,Oregon lied to me,band me from store for standing up for my rights,filed a false police report ontario Oregon Author: parma, Idaho Rental Stores: Aaron's rent to own Ontario, oregon ontario, Oregon

Dec 18 2015
Bestway Rent To Own This Company Lies To You and Management Is Rude High Point North Carolina More then likely... Author: High Point, North Carolina Rental Stores: Bestway Rent To Own High Point, North Carolina

Dec 13 2015
Budget auto enterprise Rent to own cars/ Budget Auto enterprise Inc Abe is the main guy you will be speaking with if you do business with this company. Hallandale Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Budget auto enterprise Florida

Dec 12 2015
home-choice rent to own LLC Rent a center I RENTED FROM THEM SCUMS, FOR AL MOST 2 YEAR FIRST YEAR NO ISSUE BUT THEN I BECAME A CREDITOR ,AND THEY BECAME ABUSIVE AND AGGRESSIVE ,AND I COULD NOT FIGURE OUT WHY OH I WAS A TREAT AND I FILED A UCC-1 THAT GIVE'S ME HIGHER OWNER SHIP OF PROPERTY THAT'S NO LONGER A SUBJECT TO THEM AND NOW THEY GOT TO PROVE SUMMARY'S AND VALADATION OF DEBT THAT HAS BEEEN PAYED WAY BE FOR THE NOTE columbia heights Minnesota ????? Author: st psul, Minnesota Franchises: home-choice rent to own columbia heights, Minnesota

Nov 06 2015
freedom rent to own lies to rip you off Internet Author: Palmetto, Florida Realtors: freedom rent to own Internet

Oct 26 2015
T&R Rent to own They took unauthorized money off my debit card Sanfrancisco California Author: Houston,, Texas Housing Rentals: T&R Rent to own Sanfrancisco, California

Sep 21 2015
Best Way Rent to Own Best way rented merchandise in my name to other people Jasper Alabama Author: Carbon hill , Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Best Way Rent to Own Jasper , Alabama

Aug 28 2015
Rent And Own Listings.com rent-to-ownhomelistings.com rentandownlistings.com I replied to ad, in hopes of actually seeing the properties they have to sell, via rent to own plan, but they are just selling credit repair service only. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Real Estate Services: Rent And Own Listings.com Internet

Jun 23 2015
GreenTree serving single parent first made a rent to own deal lost 4000.00 to person that were making pmts. the owner of the home i found out has been dead for 14 yrs. 6 months after moving in i get a knock on the door from a green tree worker telling me i must pay the amount to stay r i will have to move out. i agreed to make pmts.  rapiad city South Dakota Author: san antonio, Texas Collection Agencies: GreenTree serving rapiad city, South Dakota

Jun 21 2015
Bestway Rent-to-Own Poor Management Cleveland Mississippi Author: Cleveland, Mississippi Rental Stores: Bestway Rent-to-Own Cleveland, Mississippi

May 09 2015
rent to own harrasing and disclosing persnal info lebanon ohio So Here's Your Story... Author: lebanon , Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: rent to own Internet

Apr 06 2015
Phenix city District Attorney Office Phenix city Police Deparment Phenix city District Attorney ken davis and phenix city police department refuses to prosecute mike long from long buildings for theft of property and destruction of property we had a rent to own storage unit but became behind due to the economy long didn't have the right to repoe my riding lawn mower phenix city Alabama
Longs lawyer made me sign the release because long stole my lawn mower but i didn't get any money or my lawn mower back i got screwed his insurance auto owners only paid $3000 but i got nothing Author: United States, Alabama District Attorneys Assistant DA: Phenix city District Attorney Office Phenix city Police Deparment phenix city, Alabama

24, Report #1219480

Mar 31 2015
owhomes.com ow Marketing 2001 Lawrenceville Suwanee Roadsuite 203Suwance, GA 30024 They took 10,000 from me and they never helped me get a rent to own home Philadelphia Internet
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Housing Rentals: owhomes.com Internet

Mar 09 2015
Date Capital Rent to Own Foreclosures SCAM Petaluma California Author: Seattle, Washington Realtors: Date Capital Petaluma, California