cholesterol

Company Directory | reunion-com
Approximately 108 Reports Found

Jul 13 2009
Mylife/reunion.com took 36 dollars from my bank without authorization California Author: Chilton, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Mylife/reunion.com California

Jul 12 2009
Mylife/reunion.com charged me $36 without consent Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Spokane, Washington Internet Service Providers: Mylife/reunion.com Internet

Jul 11 2009
Savingsace.com, Mylife.com, Reunion.com unauthorized billing No Contact Listing Internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Consumer Services: Savingsace.com, Mylife.com, Reunion.com Internet

Jul 11 2009
Mylife.com Affiliated With SavingsAce, Reunion.com selling out my creditcard information Santa Monica, California internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Consumer Services: Mylife.com Affiliated With SavingsAce Nationwide

Jul 11 2009
Mylife/reunion.com customer service run around Nationiwde California Author: Chilton, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Mylife/reunion.com Nationwide, California

Jul 10 2009
Mylife / reunion.com I don't have account with them and they took 30.00 off my credit card and they will not put it back on California Author: Huddleston, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Mylife / reunion.com California

Jul 08 2009
Mylife.com ,Reunion.com I subscribed for a 2 day trial for 3 dollars and then they automaticaly charged me 36 dollars for a premeier membership,and now they won't even return my emails.They are theives.Unknown Internet Author: Chilton, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Mylife.com Reunion.com Internet

Jun 26 2009
MY LIFE/REUNION.COM Savingsace who is a partner to Mylife/Reunion-without my Authority did Debit my Credit Card for $36.00 without my Authority Santa Monica California *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: colonial heights, Virginia Computer Fraud: MY LIFE/REUNION.COM Santa Monica, California

May 23 2009
My Life.com / Reunion.com On 5-20-2009 My Life.com took $60.00 from my bank account without my authorization. I have not been on that website for 6 months to a year. It's a waste of money. I was on the phone for 15 to 20 minutes and still didn't talk to anyone. All I have is a cell phone and have to pay for my minutes. How do I get my money back? Santa Monica California *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Glendale, Arizona Internet Fraud: My Life.com / Reunion.com Santa Monica, California

May 14 2009
Mylife.com - Reunion.com Mylife.com USED A BAIT AND SWITCH TO GET ME TO RENEW Santa Monica California Author: Woodinville, Washington Internet Services: Mylife.com - Reunion.com Santa Monica, California

Apr 28 2009
MyLife (Reunion.com) [verify@relay05.reunion.com] Savingsace who is a partner to Mylife/Reunion-without my Authority did Debit my Mastercharge Debit Card $19.95 without my Authority using card #I used to purchased a one month Membership to Reunion when I clicked on get address phone with the 1 credit you have Santa Monica California Author: Waynesburg, Ohio Internet Fraud: MyLife (Reunion.com) [verify@relay05.reunion.com] Santa Monica, California

Apr 18 2009
Reunion.com Sweeps your inbox and spams everyone! Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Internet Services: Reunion.com Internet

Mar 22 2009
MyLife.com - Reunion.com fraudently displaying TRUSTe label on web site Internet Author: anywhere, Pennsylvania Security Services: MyLife.com Internet

Mar 15 2009
Adaptive Marketing Llc, Savings Ace, reunion.com, mylife.com, Daypass.com , TRUSTe Logo On Web Sites INTERNET BUYERS BEWARE. DO NOT TRUST THE ONLINE PRIVACY STICKERS Internet Author: santa fe, New Mexico Telemarketing Companies: Adaptive Marketing Llc, Savings Ace, reunion.com, mylife.com, Daypass.com , TRUSTe Internet,

Feb 18 2009
Reunion.com peoplesearch.com classmates.com Scamed me out of $72.00. They advertise that the cost is only $2.00 per month Http://www.reunion.com ripoff scam nationwide Author: orangevale, California Internet Marketing Companies: Reunion.com Nationwide

Feb 16 2009
Reunion.com Got Sucker Punched by Reunion.com Santa Monica California Author: Metairie, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: Reunion.com Santa Monica, California

Feb 13 2009
Reunion.com Cancelled 6 monthago and set not to renew in preferences. Charged me $60 anyway can't get them to refund. Taking up with bank now. Paypal helped them rip you off. St Francis Minnesota Author: St. Francis, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Reunion.com St Francis, Minnesota

Feb 08 2009
Reunion.com Charged me 60.00 when their site says 5.00 a month,no-where does it say 60.00 until you've joined..Too late! Internet Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: Reunion.com Internet

Jan 10 2009
Reunion - Reunion.com Said $5 per month but did NOT say they charge a whole YEAR at the same time!! Valencia California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Clubs & Organizations: Reunion - Reunion.com Valencia, California

Jan 10 2009
Reunion.com Automatically renewed without my consent and will not offer refund Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Personal Services: Reunion.com Internet

Jan 06 2009
AP*9 Shopping Essential Via Reunion.com Selling Your Info (& Classmates.com Selling It Too?) Reunion.com sold my info to AP9*Shopping Essential & I was unknowingly enrolled in a membership with a monthly fee Internet Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina On-Line Business: AP9*Shopping Essential, Via Reunion.com Selling Your Info (& Maybe Classmates.com Selling It Too Internet

Jan 03 2009
REUNION.COM Igave them permisson to take $5.00 from my checking account. Instead they took $1.00 and tried to takeout $59.00 more without permission Los Angles California Author: HAMLIN N.Y., New York Internet: Reunion.com LosAngles, California

Jan 01 2009
Reunion.com liars & ripoffs Santa Monica California Author: seminole, Oklahoma Neighborhood Services: Reunion.com Santa Monica, California

Dec 30 2008
Reunion.com Beware of this company Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Internet Service Providers: Reunion.com Internet

Dec 11 2008
Reunion.com Used my name, unauthorized, to invite people to join their service. Used addresses from my gmail accountl address book. I did not give them any addresses. Internet Author: Ashland, Oregon Internet Fraud: Reunion.com Internet