Company Directory | rewards-660-visa
Approximately 9 Reports Found

Jul 16 2012
Rewards 660 Visa - Dakota State Bank I recieved a bill of 264.15 apparently with a 40.00 overdue late payment, while I'm desparetly trying to repair my credit, these jokers are sending me late payment notices on a card I hav'nt even activated. The hell of it all is I can't even convey the situation to a competant human being. The last person I spoke to assured me after two months unactivated the supposed account would dissolve. Tampa Florida Author: Key West, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Rewards 660 Visa - Dakota State Bank Tampa, Florida

Mar 22 2011
Rewards 660 Visa - Total Card Unfair Debt Collection Practices, ripoff payment Sioux Falls South Dakota
sounds phishy Author: PLANO, Texas Collection Agencies: Rewards 660 Visa -Total Card Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Dec 22 2008
Rewards 660 Visa Kept deposit on a credit card that was no longer taking new credit apps. Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Bridgeville, Delaware Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Rewards 660 Visa Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Dec 19 2008
REWARDS 660 AND META BANK * REWARDS 660 (VISA CARD) NOW META (INDIGO MASTER CARD) BANK * REWARDS 660 SUSPENDED VISA CARD ACCOUNT WITH INCREASED MORE FREQUENT CREDIT LINE INCREASES THEN DID A TRANSFER TO META BANK INDIGO MASTER CARD ACCOUNT WHO DOES NOT ALLOW ANY CREDIT LINE INCREASES FREEZING THE CURRENT CREDIT LIMIT WITH NEW TERMS WHILE STILL INCLUDING A 120.00 ANNUAL PARTICIPATION FEE BEAVERTON Oregon Author: Oakbrook, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: REWARDS 660 (VISA CARD) NOW META (INDIGO MASTER CARD) BANK BEAVERTON, Oregon

Dec 12 2008
Rewards 660 Called to cancel an automated payment, and they still charged my checking account. South Dakota sd I have a Rewards 660 Visa with no problems!!!!!!! Author: commerce city, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Rewards 660 Nationwide

Jul 17 2008
Rewards 660 Visa applied to rewards 660 after thousands of e-mail offers and was APPROVED. two weeks later recieved card, they wanted bank information.i said no and that i didnt want the card recived a bill for $250 Mount Croghan Sioux falls south dakota Author: mount croghan, South Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Rewards 660 Visa Mount Croghan, South Carolina

Jun 17 2008
Rewards 660 Visa ripoff, scammed, ruined my credit, didnt acknowledge payments Sioux Falls South Dakota crazy people Author: Fairmont, West Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Rewards 660 Visa Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Aug 23 2007
REWARDS 660 VISA Thieves and Liars ripoff Blunt South Dakota Author: Liverpool, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: REWARDS 660 VISA Blunt, South Dakota

9, Report #191367

May 13 2006
Rewards 660 Visa Tried to scam me, didnt work, credit card ripoff Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Irving, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Rewards 660 Visa Sioux Falls, South Dakota