Company Directory | rite-aid
Approximately 70 Reports Found

Jul 09 2015
Rite Aid Lies,Construction,Car, Damaged,Dented, Slandering my name, Athens Georgia Author: Athens , Georgia Racists: Rite Aid Athens, Georgia

May 19 2015
rite aid cruel unprofessional refusal of medication franklin sq New York Author: Franklin Square , New York Pharmacies: rite aid franklin sq, New York

3, Report #1204271

Jan 25 2015
Thomas Griffin Amazon Warehouse Deals Thomas Griff or Thomas GriffXA to Z Paymentsazguaranteeprotection@gmail.com SCAM on Amazon.com for cheap TVs appliances-They try to get you to pay by PayPal My Cash at a CVS or Rite Aid Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts TVs & VCRs: Thomas Griffin Amazon Warehouse Deals Internet

4, Report #1203944

Jan 23 2015
Rite Aid Pharmacy - Store 6044 Poor Customer Service - THEE WORST Carmichael California Author: Carmichael, California Drugstores: Rite Aid Pharmacy - Store 6044 Carmichael, California

5, Report #1200642

Jan 09 2015
RITE AID DRUG STORE on Wednesday December 10th at 458pm I went to rite aid drug store at 32-87 Steinway street, Astoria NEW YORK 11103 STORE #04865 TO PICK UP TWO PRESCRIPTIONS EXFORGE AND BYSTOLIC FOR MY HOUSBAND AND A VITAMIN D FOR ME I GET TO THE DRUGSTORE AFTARE WAITING PRESCRIPTION NOT BEING AVAILABLE ASTORIA New York Author: woodside, New York Pharmacies: RITE AID DRUG STORE ASTORIA, New York

6, Report #1196520

Dec 19 2014
Loan organics Telephoned giving all my information from birthdate lic etc saying approved of loan then wanting me to give my acct number from bank when declined giving to them said green dot at cvs Walgreen rite aid etc place 366$ call them and that's showing them good faith and proving I will pay Houston Texas Author: Churchville, Maryland Cash Services: Loan organica Houston, Texas

7, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide From a CashNetUSA Representative Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Direct C-Cost Inc On 1o/21/2014, I received a letter in my postal mail box from an unknown sender. The envelope did not have a return address and was post marked from Madrid/Spain. The envelope contained a check for the amount of $1,972.68. There was also a letter from Celia White director of operations. The letter sated that I was chosen to particate in a Quality Control Program as a Consumer Service Evaluator. The letter gave intructions to activate check through the web site, and that I would receive Assigment. The letter was decorated with company logos of Wal mart, K mart, Rite Aid, Sears, and a few others. The letter also instructed to scan all receipts and send to coordinator@directccinc.com. Englewood Cliffs New Jersey www.directservicesco.com Author: Glen Ellen, California Unusual Rip-Off: Direct C-Cost Inc New Jersey, Select State/Province

Aug 20 2014
ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Nicole johnson@ge.com/Nicole Johnson principal. Tom Wilson principal P.O.box 960061 Orlando Florida 32896-0061Www.go ge . capital. Com this is Cooper said go to Walgreens Walmart or Rite Aid and purchase a greendot card put a hundred and sixty eight for security when I did that I am to give him the cold of the green dot moneypak card he said ok all is well in 15 to 20 minutes the loan will be placed into your account. that never happened instead he called p.o.box 960061 Orlando florida 32896-0061 You haven't been talking to any representative of GE - you have been talking to scammers. Author: Michigan, Michigan Computer Fraud: ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Internet

Aug 03 2014
Magic Jack Wants your credit card every Walmart, Radioshack and Rite-Aid Nationwide Author: North Carolina Telephones: Magic Jack Nationwide

Sep 21 2013
Rite Aid Rite Aid Online Sent the Wrong Order and Wants Me to Pay! Internet Nationwide Author: Everett, Washington Furniture & Furnishings: Rite Aid Nationwide

Jul 03 2013
Rite Aid Accusing of shoplifting, loss prevention person is moron, HATE crime San Diego California
Author: San Diego, California Drug Stores: Rite Aid San Diego, California

Jun 27 2013
M&M Insurance Company AKA Robert DonaldAllan L. Margolin Fraud using the US Post office & companies like Walmart, Sears, Rite-Aid, Costco, Best Buy. Received check for $1,855.55????? Filing A report with Federal Trade Comm., etc!!! Houston Texas Author: Exeter, California Insurance Companies: M&M Insurance Company Houston, Texas

Jun 24 2013
Pocket Hose My husband bought a Pocket Hose at Rite Aid, in the As Seen On TV section. It is only returnable, under 30 days. Over that is up do the company. I called them and they said to get the receipt and take back to the store. I read many complaints on the internet, that they don't stand by their product and won't give the money back. My huband's hose broke on the day after 30 days. Internet pocket hose issue Author: Seal Beach, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Pocket Hose Internet

Jun 24 2013
Rite aid Lewiston ME incompetent worker Brad Sawyer Rite aid Lewiston ME incompetent worker Brad Sawyer lewiston Maine
I'm sorry you feel that way. Author: lewiston, Maine Drug Stores: Rite aid Lewiston ME Brad Sawyer lewiston, Maine

Jun 10 2013
Rite Aid Filling and charging insurance for meds no longer taking Phillipsburg New Jersey Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Pharmacies: Rite Aid Phillipsburg, New Jersey

17, Report #981998

Dec 14 2012
Greg Murphy Gregg Murphy called me from payloans of america and told me to get a green dot card and in return his company would put $1500 on the card. On 12/1/12, I purchased a temporary card from Rite-Aid in Roc Internet ur screwed Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: Greg Murphy Internet

Oct 17 2012
Rite Aid Missing Medications, they say they filled but are lying. East Lyme, Connecticut Author: Lisbon, Connecticut Drugstores: Rite Aid East Lyme, Connecticut

Sep 04 2012
Rite Aid Item Exchange ATM scam, Internet what pocketing Author: Modesto, California Questionable Activities: Rite Aid Internet

Aug 09 2012
Rite aid deceptive, bait and switch, sneaky steubenville, Ohio
The Customer is Correct $$$ Author: steubenville, Ohio Drug Stores: Rite aid steubenville, Ohio

Aug 06 2012
Rite Aid Does NOT stand by advertised / posted pricing. Taylorsville, Utah whoa ash Author: Taylorsville, Utah Pharmacies: Rite Aid Taylorsville, Utah

Jul 18 2012
Tim Walker of Center Chemical Sent to them money gram card for $89.00 backgroung check. Asked 2 go 2 CVS/Rite Aid internet Tony Silliano Read This Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Employers: Tim Walker of Center Chemical Internet

May 12 2012
rite aid Loyalty camera-scam Long Beach, California Author: Long Beach, California Customer: rite aid Long Beach, California

Dec 12 2011
RITE AID GAVE MY FIVE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER THE WRONG MEDS AND REFUSES TO PAY HER EXTENSIVE MEDICAL BILLS Jessica's Mom Exeter, New Hampshire
Mr. Jeffrey Lenkhov trying to settle the Rite Aid case Author: , Drugstores: Rite Aid Exeter, New Hampshire

Dec 12 2011
Rite Aid Rite Aid gave my baby the wrong medication; she nearly died. A year later, she is still suffering. Exeter, New Hampshire Jeffrey Lenkhov trying to settle the case between Rite And Jess Author: Santa Monica, California Pharmacies: Rite Aid Exeter, New Hampshire