Company Directory | ritz-camera
Approximately 29 Reports Found

26, Report #302005

Jan 21 2008
Ritz Camera Case not available for Nikon D40 camera White Marsh Nottingham Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland Cameras & Video: Ritz Camera Nottingham, Maryland

Dec 07 2007
Ritz Camera i ordered nikon d300 camera from ritz camera under the Bill Me Later terms and agreement subject to credit approval. i was denied credit and they still went ahead and charge my debit card. overdrawn leaving me -$784. and overdraft fines. New York City new york Ruturn the item or cancel the sale Author: jersey city, New Jersey Camera Stores: Ritz Camera Nationwide

Dec 29 2006
Ritz Camera Company told me my order was cancelled and still shipped! Ripoff Internet Author: colorado springs, Colorado On-Line Business: Ritz Camera Internet

29, Report #172030

Jan 19 2006
Ritz Camera Can't cancel an order! Beltsville Maryland Thanx ..pointing out these problems will help them correct some problems they have. Author: Morgantown, West Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ritz Camera Beltsville, Maryland