Company Directory | rjm-acquisitions
Approximately 290 Reports Found

Mar 24 2010
Fingerhut Corporation - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Assignee Of Fingerhut RJM Acquisitions/FingerHut I received a bill from this company stating I owed money from 1997, this had an address I never lived at before, and my last name was not even my last name. I have never had an account with Fingerhut Syosset, New York Author: ROCK, Michigan Franchises: Fingerhut Corporation - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Assignee Of Fingerhut Syosset, New York

Mar 23 2010
Fingerhut - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC (Trying to collect a 13 year debt) Syisset, New York Author: Aurora, Colorado Collection Agencies: Fingerhut - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Syisset, New York

Mar 22 2010
Fingerhut - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Sent me a bill for fingerhut merchandise purchased 14 years ago, that i never purchased Syosset, New York Author: akron, Ohio Bed & Bath: Fingerhut - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Syosset, New York

Mar 01 2010
Fingerhut Corporation - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Assignee Of Fingerhut I have never had a fingerhut acct.and they want $211.72 to be sent to them Syosset, New York Author: akron, Ohio Fingerhut Corporation - RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Assignee Of Fingerhut Syosset,, New York

Oct 08 2009
RJM Acquisitions LLC I was sent a letter stating that they purchased my Bank of America account and gave me three ways to pay a past due balance of $124.45. Syosset, New York Author: Pasadena, California Collection Agencies: RJM Acquisitions LLC Syosset, New York

Jul 22 2009
Fingerhut - Charter One Bank CHECKING ACCOUNT - RJM ACQUISITIONS MAKING ME PAY FOR BILLS I DON'T OWE Syosset New York Author: toledo, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Fingerhut - RJM Acquisitions Funding Syosset, New York

32, Report #472069

Jul 21 2009
Fingerhut-rjm Acquisitions Funding Llc Midland credit management trying to collect on Fingerhut bill settled in feb 06 Syosset New York Author: Kansas City, Missouri Collection Agencies: Fingerhut-rjm Acquisitions Funding Llc Syosset, New York

33, Report #472067

Jul 21 2009
RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC RJM Acquisitions So Currupt Even Attorney General Cuomo is Going After Them Now!!!! Syossett New York Author: Seattle, Washington Collection Agencies: RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Syossett, New York

Jun 03 2009
RJM Acquisitions Collection Report with same name and different SSN Syosset New York Author: los angeles, California Collection Agencies: RJM Acquisitions Syosset, New York

Apr 29 2009
RJM Acquisitions Funding Started billing me in 2008 for Fingerhut, Acc# ********** from 1993-1994. Syosset New York Author: Carolina, Other Appliances: RJM Acquisitions Funding Syosset, New York

Apr 07 2009
RJM Acquisitions Every April tries to collect a Bookclub debt - Claims I ordered books when I was a child Syosset New York Author: Sherman Oaks, California Collection Agencies: RJM Acquisitions Syosset, New York

Mar 26 2009
RJM ACQUISITIONS FUNDING LLC RJM sent me a bill for a fingerhut account I had paid off SYOSSET New York Author: bellmawr, New Jersey Collection Agencies: RJM ACQUISITIONS FUNDING LLC SYOSSET, New York

Mar 09 2009
RJM Acquisitions LLC Collecting on a Citizens Bank account I never had Syosset New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: RJM Acquisitions LLC Syosset, New York

Feb 20 2009
RJM Acquisitions Funding They keep sending me bills from Fingerhut from when I was a teen. I am 42 now. Syosset New York Author: Covington, Georgia Legal Process Servers: RJM Acquisitions Funding Syosset, New York

Feb 16 2009
RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC attempting to extort money from me! Syosset New York Author: Millerton, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Syosset, New York

Feb 07 2009
RJM Acquisitions LLC - BookPlanet Book Club. Attempting to collect money for books I never ordered. Never Heard of BookPlanet. Another scam. Syosset New York Author: ocala, Florida Attorneys General: RJM Acquisitions LLC - BookPlanet Book Club Syosset, New York

Jan 25 2009
RJM Acquisitions Sent collection letter for debt that was never owed Syosset New York Author: ft lauderdale, Florida Telemarketers: RJM Acquisitions Syosset, New York

Jan 12 2009
RJM Acquisitions sent me notice of payment from a book company that I owed. I payed them in the form of two checks. I received another notice stating that I still owe this debt. Syosset New York Author: Landover, Maryland Teachers: RJM Acquisitions Syosset, New York

Jan 12 2009
Rjm Acquisitions Llc THE THE SO CALL AGENT HUNG UP ON ME SYOSSET New York Author: saint paul, Minnesota Employees: Rjm Acquisitions Llc SYOSSET, New York

Nov 14 2008
RJM Aquisitions LLC Syosset New York Author: Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin Collection Agencies: RJM Acquisitions LLC Syosset, New York

Oct 07 2008
RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC. Ripoff collection agency Syosset New York Author: Fairmont, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC. Syosset, New York

Sep 30 2008
RJM Aquisitions/ Children's BOMC False ReportRJM Acquisitions/ Children's BOMC False Report Billing me for something I did not order Syosset New York Author: Oneonta, Alabama Collection Agencies: RJM Acquisitions/ Children's BOMC False Report Syosset, New York

Sep 15 2008
RJM Acquisitions Funding sent me a false debt Syosset New York Author: anderson, Indiana Collection Agencies: RJM Acquisitions Funding Syosset, New York

Aug 25 2008
RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Claimed I owed on a Fingerhut Account which I have never even had! Hauppauge New York Author: Marietta, Ohio Collection Agencies: RJM Acquisitions Funding LLC Hauppauge, New York

Aug 20 2008
RJM Acquisitions Funding Fraudulently tried to collect a fictitious debt by offering to negotiate $20,000 down to $37.50 per month Syosset New York Author: South Jordan, Utah Collection Agencies: RJM Acquisitions Funding Syosset, New York

weak