Company Directory | rush-card
Approximately 66 Reports Found

Apr 13 2013
RushCard rush card, rush card financial services, rushcard debit card RUSHCARD BLOCKED ACCESS TO MY MONEY Internet Author: slidell, Louisiana Financial Services: RushCard Internet

Mar 04 2013
UniRush Finanicial Service KLS Rush card Holding my state tax refund asking me to send them personel information to get it realesed. Chicago, Illinois Author: Utica, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: UniRush Finanicial Service Chicago, Illinois

Mar 02 2013
Russel Simmons Pre-Pay Rush Card had my tax refund directly deposited to my account but they never sent me a card not one,then they took money out of the account for rush delivery but it still never came and fed ex said they have not Internet Author: jacksonville, Accounting: Russel Simmons Pre-Pay Rush Card Internet

Feb 16 2013
rush card Russell Simmons Rush card took my income tax money that the IRS sent to them and never deposited my money to the card. They asked me to fax them my ss card a 1040 form of my taxes and my state identification . I have Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Income Tax Service: rush card Internet

Feb 16 2013
rush card rush card stole my money Internet Author: Racine, Wisconsin Cash Services: rush card Internet

Feb 16 2013
Rush Card Green Dot I put 1,800 on my rush card on February 14th 2013 later that day the 800 dollars was on my card but the 1000 is not on there and they don't have a record of it and its been 2 days later, Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Banks: Rush Card Internet

Feb 08 2013
Rush Card UniRush L.LC STOLE MY MONEY, Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Rush Card Internet

Jan 13 2013
rush card (unirush financial services) rush card electronic thievery NY, New York Author: orlando, Florida Liars: rush card (unirush financial services) NY, New York

Nov 16 2012
Rush Card Services I had my tax refund of 3480.10 direct deposited to my my card on 2/3/2012 by the IRS. It is 2/7/2012 and I still dont have my funds on my card. Chicago, Illinois screw rush card because they screw you..!!! Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Rush Card Services Chicago, Illinois

Oct 15 2012
Rush Card KLS ripp me off Internet Author: santa ana, California Telemarketers: Rush Card Internet

Oct 12 2012
rushcard somebody opened a rush card in my name..and used it to steel my disalidty check. rushcard do nothing, Nationwide
We'd Love to Help Further Author: paris, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: rushcard Nationwide

Sep 05 2012
RUSHCARD Rush Card RushCard KLSRushCard Russell Simmons Kimora Lee Simmons Simmons Debit Card Prepaid Card RushPrepaid RUSHCARD DIRECT DEPOSIT RUN AROUND - AVOID USING RUSHCARD Internet Author: , California Banks: RUSHCARD Internet

Aug 14 2012
Franklin Green Finance Co Sent me a job application but was really an application for a Rush Card! Why? Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Franklin Green Finance Co Internet

Jul 28 2012
Rush Card I got blocked from my money i work very hard for after using this card for five months due to a error in their system. I was never warned before they blocked it. Internet Author: Delcambre, Louisiana Liars: Rush Card Internet

Jun 22 2012
rush card very pissed off Internet Author: , Florida Cash Services: rush card Internet

Apr 04 2012
Rush Card Financial-Prepaid Card Rush Card is a SCAM! they blocked my card over a month ago. No Refund ever sent. They never respond to emails, if they do they avoid your questions. If you call them they avoid your issues. DO NOT use South Dakota, Utah FALSLY BLOCKED CARDS Author: Indialantic, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Rush Card Financial-Prepaid Card South Dakota, Utah

Mar 13 2012
Rush Card Horrible company, Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Credit & Debt Services: Rush Card Internet
43, Report #841939

Feb 19 2012
RUSH CARD Hello I am a first time customer and I have to say I have worked in customer service call centers for over 10 years and never have I witness such poor customer service as I had today. I called 800-24, Internet Author: , Virginia Credit & Debt Services: RUSH CARD Internet

Feb 05 2012
Rush Card-UniRush Financial Pre-Paid Credit Card Service Cincinnati, Ohio Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Rush Card-UniRush Financial Cincinnati, Ohio

Feb 02 2012
Rush Card Russell Simmons/babyphat Horrible Customer Services and Will give you the round around to keep your money Internet, Internet Author: Htown, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Rush Card Internet

Aug 20 2011
Darren Lynch Beware of this bullsh* artist who claim he can repair your credit. He has you to load money to his rush card with account number 4227 9725 0385 6691. He takes you money and steal your identity. Internet Darren Lynch is in New York Author: Maimi, Florida Financial Services: Darren Lynch Internet

Jun 22 2011
Rush Card accepted deposit, took activation, and then suspended my card , Internet Author: montessano, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Rush Card Internet

Apr 14 2011
TSYS Prepaid INC. - Rush Card Kept Money Even though I did'nt get what I paid for. Columbus Georgia You paid Aloha Airlines, not Rushcard Author: Covina, California Credit Services: TSYS Prepaid INC. - Rush Card Columbus, Georgia

Oct 18 2010
Rush Card Put my money on the wrong account and wont give it back Internet, New York Author: Norcross, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Rush Card Internet, New York

Jul 14 2010
Russell Simmons - RUSH CARD Rush Card placed hold on my paycheck so I could not access it at all chicago, Illinois Call to find out things first Author: unionville, Connecticut Banks: Russell Simmons - RUSH CARD chicago, Illinois