Company Directory | sallie-mae
Approximately 288 Reports Found

Nov 11 2013
ITT Tech KING of Prussia and Sallie Mae scammed misled phony loans King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: Phoenixville, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: ITT Tech KING of Prussia and Sallie Mae King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

Nov 08 2013
Sallie Mae this is a student loan etc company. hidden methodology is used to delay form effectiveness until highest rates take over the account Atlanta Georgia In order to have that high of a repayment ... Author: Decorah, Iowa Business Consultants: Sallie Mae Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 19 2013
Sallie Mae Harassing phone calls long after issue resolved. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Clarkston, Michigan Loans: Sallie Mae Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 10 2013
Upromise Rewards by Sallie Mae Fraudulently offers fifty dollars back on first prurchase within 90 days Internet Author: San Angelo, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Upromise Rewards by Sallie Mae Internet

Oct 07 2013
Sallie Mae BankOne ITT Technical Institute Fraudulent Activity on Private Loans Internet Author: Lodge, South Carolina Colleges and Universities: Sallie Mae Internet

31, Report #1082021

Sep 05 2013
Sallie Mae Fraudulent-Refused to Post a Substantial Amount of Money to my Account Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia City Governments: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Aug 26 2013
Upromise Rewards by Sallie Mae, Barclays MasterCard Upromise World MasterCard Introductory Bonus Reward Scam Convienient Loss of Card Registration Internet Author: Toamh, Wisconsin Credit Card Processing Companies: Upromise Rewards - Sallie Mae Internet

Aug 25 2013
Sallie Mae Unauthorized debit from my checking account Hanover Twp Pennsylvania How did you process your deferment? Author: Lakewood, Ohio Loans: Sallie Mae Hanover Twp, Pennsylvania

Aug 16 2013
Sallie Mae My wife and I made a payment of $391.23 and Sallie Mae have not applied it to the loans we cosigned with our daugther. We only want Sallie Mae to apply the $391.23 to the loans. Philadelphia Pennsylvania question Author: Jackson, Mississippi Loans: Sallie Mae Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 05 2013
Sallie Mae grants loan, pulls loan at last minute and now I'm out a year of grad school. Newark Delaware Author: Palm Coast, Florida Loans: Sallie Mae Newark, Delaware

Jul 30 2013
Sallie Mae I have the receipts for the past four months of payments made to my student loan. Each month I receive a statement saying I am over due and they keep saying I haven't paid. As I write, the paperwork is sitting in my lap. What is hilarious is they even sent me a check saying they owed me a months payment and reimbursed me. I cashed the check and sent it back. The evidence is so telling that they are receiving my mail. From this day forward I am not sending them one more dime until they acknowledge the last four months payments. I am done with these people. Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Arvada, Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2013
Sallie Mae 7 Years Later, Invoice Sent Outstanding Balance Doubled!!! Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Riverdale, Maryland Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Jun 12 2013
Sallie Mae Big Scam!!! don't do it!!!! Miramar Florida Author: Miramar, Florida Colleges and Universities: Sallie Mae Miramar, Florida

Jun 07 2013
Sallie Mae Under grads and graduate students BEWARE! Newark New Jersey Author: Aurora, Colorado Colleges and Universities: Sallie Mae Newark, New Jersey

Jun 04 2013
Sallie Mae Sallie Mae Took My Refund Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Tacoma, Washington Loans: Sallie Mae Internet

Jun 01 2013
Sallie Mae Where there's smoke there's liars... Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Grayling, Michigan Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Jun 01 2013
Sallie Mae Sallie Mae Stole Money from Me Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Loans: Sallie Mae Internet

May 21 2013
Sallie mae I am appalled at the conduct and harrassment by sallie mae representatives. I placed a forbearance on all my daughters loans and the agent confirmed this but left one loan off by error. Who put loans in forbearance and pays the 150.00 charge and doesnt include all their loans? Internet Author: norwalk, California Colleges and Universities: Sallie mae Internet

44, Report #1051953

May 18 2013
Sallie Mae Even being on food stamps doesn't qualify for a deferment Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Education Author: Rexburg, Idaho Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Apr 20 2013
Vince Roig My stock when SW Student Services was sold to Sallie Mae they took my stock Gilbert, Arizona Author: Freeport, Illinois Liars: Vince Roig Gilbert, Arizona

Apr 09 2013
Sallie Mae SLM Corporation, ECMC, Student Loan Marketing Association, SLM Financial Corporation, Student Assistance Corporation, Nellie Mae, Academic Management Services Corp Sallie Mae and US Department of Education Consolidation Loan Fraud Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania Author: Any City, North Carolina Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Mar 26 2013
Sallie Mae I was getting student loan forbearance , they lied to me, they consolidated loans, didn;t give me forbearance didnt put any of the $60,000 I sent them toward balance Internet why? Author: Pueblo, Colorado Loans: Sallie Mae Internet

Mar 23 2013
Sallie Mae Student Assistance Corporation Applies payments only to interest and not principal Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania Author: Hersey, Michigan Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Feb 15 2013
ECMC Educational Credit Management Co Harassment by phone about loans already in repayment with Sallie Mae St. Paul, Minnesota Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit & Debt Services: ECMC St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 14 2013
Westwood College/Sallie Mae Alta College The Nightmare Continues Internet Author: Covina, California Colleges and Universities: Westwood College/Sallie Mae Internet