Company Directory | sallie-mae
Approximately 280 Reports Found

Aug 16 2013
Sallie Mae My wife and I made a payment of $391.23 and Sallie Mae have not applied it to the loans we cosigned with our daugther. We only want Sallie Mae to apply the $391.23 to the loans. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Jackson, Mississippi Loans: Sallie Mae Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 05 2013
Sallie Mae grants loan, pulls loan at last minute and now I'm out a year of grad school. Newark Delaware Author: Palm Coast, Florida Loans: Sallie Mae Newark, Delaware

Jul 30 2013
Sallie Mae I have the receipts for the past four months of payments made to my student loan. Each month I receive a statement saying I am over due and they keep saying I haven't paid. As I write, the paperwork is sitting in my lap. What is hilarious is they even sent me a check saying they owed me a months payment and reimbursed me. I cashed the check and sent it back. The evidence is so telling that they are receiving my mail. From this day forward I am not sending them one more dime until they acknowledge the last four months payments. I am done with these people. Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Arvada, Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Jul 18 2013
Sallie Mae 7 Years Later, Invoice Sent Outstanding Balance Doubled!!! Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Riverdale, Maryland Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Jun 12 2013
Sallie Mae Big Scam!!! don't do it!!!! Miramar Florida Author: Miramar, Florida Colleges and Universities: Sallie Mae Miramar, Florida

Jun 07 2013
Sallie Mae Under grads and graduate students BEWARE! Newark New Jersey Author: Aurora, Colorado Colleges and Universities: Sallie Mae Newark, New Jersey

Jun 04 2013
Sallie Mae Sallie Mae Took My Refund Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Tacoma, Washington Loans: Sallie Mae Internet

Jun 01 2013
Sallie Mae Where there's smoke there's liars... Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Grayling, Michigan Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Jun 01 2013
Sallie Mae Sallie Mae Stole Money from Me Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Loans: Sallie Mae Internet

May 21 2013
Sallie mae I am appalled at the conduct and harrassment by sallie mae representatives. I placed a forbearance on all my daughters loans and the agent confirmed this but left one loan off by error. Who put loans in forbearance and pays the 150.00 charge and doesnt include all their loans? Internet Author: norwalk, California Colleges and Universities: Sallie mae Internet

36, Report #1051953

May 18 2013
Sallie Mae Even being on food stamps doesn't qualify for a deferment Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Rexburg, Idaho Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Apr 20 2013
Vince Roig My stock when SW Student Services was sold to Sallie Mae they took my stock Gilbert, Arizona Author: Freeport, Illinois Liars: Vince Roig Gilbert, Arizona

Apr 09 2013
Sallie Mae SLM Corporation, ECMC, Student Loan Marketing Association, SLM Financial Corporation, Student Assistance Corporation, Nellie Mae, Academic Management Services Corp Sallie Mae and US Department of Education Consolidation Loan Fraud Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania Author: Any City, North Carolina Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Mar 26 2013
Sallie Mae I was getting student loan forbearance , they lied to me, they consolidated loans, didn;t give me forbearance didnt put any of the $60,000 I sent them toward balance Internet Author: Pueblo, Colorado Loans: Sallie Mae Internet

Mar 23 2013
Sallie Mae Student Assistance Corporation Applies payments only to interest and not principal Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania Author: Hersey, Michigan Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Feb 15 2013
ECMC Educational Credit Management Co Harassment by phone about loans already in repayment with Sallie Mae St. Paul, Minnesota Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit & Debt Services: ECMC St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 14 2013
Westwood College/Sallie Mae Alta College The Nightmare Continues Internet Author: Covina, California Colleges and Universities: Westwood College/Sallie Mae Internet

Feb 06 2013
Southern New Hampshire University SNHU Hold on transcript, unfair financial aid practices, FAFSA, Federal Student Aid, Department of Education, Sallie Mae, student loans Manchester , New Hampshire Author: San Diego, California Loans: Southern New Hampshire University Manchester, New Hampshire

Feb 05 2013
Sallie Mae Fraudulent Practices Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania Author: Albany, Georgia Consumer Services: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Jan 24 2013
Sallie Mae Lied about payoffs, misallocation of payments made even with letter attached, charged additional interest after payoff numbers were given. Liars and thieves! Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania Author: South Haven, Michigan Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Jan 24 2013
Sallie Mae Officers of the Sallie Mae Sallie Mae applied significant amount of extra payments to interest rather than principle over a year ago and will not re-calculete using the correct allocations. Six coresspondences have been sent Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania Author: Glen Mills, Pennsylvania Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Jan 14 2013
sallie mae bank RIVERSIDE CITY COLLEGE -RCC'S GREED CAUSES FEDERAL AID STUDENTS TO FAIL COARSES, Internet
Author: Perris, California Colleges and Universities: sallie mae bank Internet

Jan 09 2013
PIONEER CREDIT RECOVERY, INC. - Sallie Mae Original Debt amount from Sallie Mae 34k+ tha Pcr says I owe 43K +? Looks like a RAT sounds like a RAT must be a Ripoff!!! Perry , New York Author: Chicago, Illinois Collection Agencies: PIONEER CREDIT RECOVERY, INC. - Sallie Mae Perry, New York

Nov 30 2012
Sallie Mae Sallie Mae/ Nco Finacial Systems/ Aes No Imformation on that Sorry....Sorry Can not give That Information...Sorry you need to pay now or credit will be ruined...sorry Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Loans: Sallie Mae Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Nov 18 2012
Sallie Mae Or General Revenue Corp Sallie Mae, Collections, GRC, General Revenue Corp, Malpractice, Harassment Cincinatti Ohio Author: San Diego, California Collection Agencies: Sallie Mae Or General Revenue Corp Cincinnati, Ohio