visual

Company Directory | samsung
Approximately 432 Reports Found

Nov 16 2014
Boost Mobile Boost Fraudulent & Deceptive Claims of providing & charging for 4G lte/ 3g by BOOST MOBILE confirmed by Samsung Tampa Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
samsung electronics their stove caught my kitchen on fire Ridgefield Park New Jersey New Jersey Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Appliances: samsung electronics Ridgefield Park , New Jersey

Nov 08 2014
samsung telecomunications America Inc I own a samsung galaxy s5 16gb , I was having dinner at a restaurant and accidentally a glass of water was spilled over the phone and a few hours after the phone stop working. I contacted samsung electronics to send the unit for inspection since it is still under warranty and after 10 days of been at the factory for inspection they sent the phone back saying the phone was not covered under warranty since it has water damage and it was beyond economical repair . this phone under the samsung specifications claim that is water resistant , it has IP67 certification meaning it can be dropped in water at a depth of no more than 1 meter for less than 30 minutes and the phone would not suffer damage, Samsung Telecom Richardson Texas
Author: Miami, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: samsung telecomunications Richardson, Texas

Oct 27 2014
360 Fixx i phone repair , screen repair, samsung repairlaptop repairs Worst Service Ever - my phone was worst after the repair - many people were coming into store irate about owner screwing up their repairs also Decatur Georgia Author: decatur, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: 360 Fixx Decatur, Georgia

Oct 25 2014
SAMSUNG SAMSUNG corporate refusd to even make a phone call to a authorized dealer to clear up a serious concern Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida TVs & VCRs: SAMSUNG Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Samsung Samsung TV DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG PRODUCTS Everywhere Nationwide
Author: Laurel, Maryland TVs & VCRs: Samsung Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
eCycle Best 451596 $220 Samsung NP-RV511 Paid Sparks Nevada Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Manufactures: eCycle Best Sparks, Nevada

Sep 06 2014
Samsung NEVER BUY SAMSUNG!!! Nationwide Author: Gainesville , Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Sep 05 2014
Zuleyma Garcia Buyer beware, SCAMMER CROOK, Zuleyma Garcia knowingly sells counterfeit Samsung phone! Crook ripped me off! Compton California
Author: Garden Grove, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Zuleyma Garcia Compton, California

Sep 05 2014
Samsung Cold shoulder on complaint about refrigerator Internet Author: Centerburg, Ohio Appliances: Samsung Internet

Sep 01 2014
MICHAEL DOUTHAT MIKE Iphones, Samsung Phones, Wedding dresses, Translation, Car parts, Cars for sale, DHgate.com, Alibaba.com, Roanoke, Lynchburg Roanoke Virginia
Author: Roanoke, Virginia Translators: MICHAEL DOUTHAT Roanoke, Virginia

Aug 28 2014
T-Mobil I purchased a Samsung Note3 two months ago on a payment plan. I haven't even made my second payment, and the phone stopped working Wednesday evening, August 27, 2014.  Irving Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Bait-and-Switch: T-Mobil Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Samsung Do not buy a Samsung Refrigerator Internet
Author: Colorado Appliances: Samsung Internet

Aug 26 2014
DEAL DASH 50 Samsung TV won after 1089 bidsnot even 12 hrs running on item Internet Author: Maspeth, New York Bait-and-Switch: DEAL DASH Internet

Aug 21 2014
HH Greggs Kokomo & Samsung Washing machines Selling faulty equipment. Samsung washer, sold as end of year sale. Not. Has a recall for wiring harness, why wasn't it fixed before it broke second time? Kokomo Indiana Author: Kokomo, Indiana Appliances: HH Greggs Kokomo Kokomo, Indiana

Aug 19 2014
ABC WAREHOUSE,,SAMSUNG $1000 TV DEFECTIVE NO ONE WILLING TO HELP Southgate Michigan Author: Dearborn, Michigan Office Suppliers & Stationers: ABC WAREHOUSE Southgate, Michigan

Aug 17 2014
Samsung Electronics Samsung Group, Samsung Denied service on waterproof phone due to non existent water damage Nationwide Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Electronics Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
Samsung Electronics UN55D8000YFXZA Defective Panel, Black Screen of Deathe San Francisco Nationwide
Author: San Francisco, California TVs & VCRs: Samsung Electronics Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
Cricket Wireless YBUY Cricket Wireless rep signed us for 2 phones on finance with YBUY but NO INFORMATION GIVEN AT TIME OF PURCHASE- 3 hours in store with no explanation to set up 2 Samsung galaxy s4's Tempe Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Cricket Wireless Tempe, Arizona

Aug 01 2014
Samsung, Samsung Gear Live Smart Watch Too Fragile for Normal Use Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Samsung Internet

Jul 25 2014
Samsung It's kind of ironic that I read a report of the same behavior the same company in the same state given to my wife about her phone. at first her phone would charge then you would have to adjust the charger just get a charge finally it go to the point where it was just too much so we took it to the sprint store and just as always they suggested we send it to the manufacturer. so we we did and they came up with exact same story about the motherboard and now it won't charge at all and they expected her to pay $239 to fix it. I'm really disappointed that the company does not take pride in their products enough to fix or replace them without this kind of hassle. Texas Author: Greenville, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Texas

Jul 14 2014
Samsung Mobile Customer Service Under Warranty Nationwide Author: Belford, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Spymaster Pro Avangante BV They claim to be able to work on Samsung Galaxy SIII. Internet Author: Sacramento, California Security Services: Spymaster Pro Internet

Jul 10 2014
Samsung out of warranty due to water damage...NEVER BEEN WET! Plano Tx Author: Bixby, Oklahoma Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide