Company Directory | samsung
Approximately 531 Reports Found

Jul 12 2016
Samsung False rebate offer Temecula California Author: Aguanga, California Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Temecula, California

Jul 07 2016
Samsung Samsung Company are liars and making bad products Plano Nationwide Author: Auburn, California Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Jul 04 2016
Samsung Electronics Samsung Fails on Customer Support Ridgefield Park, New Jersey Nationwide
Author: Belton , Texas Appliances: Samsung Electronics Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Samsung Free tv promotion AT&T Nationwide Author: Flushing, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Samsung Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
samsung refrigerator missing refrigerator door screws Nationwide Author: cape coral, Florida Appliances: samsung Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
Samsung Canada Appliance Issues with Samsung dishwasher Canada Nationwide Author: Thornhill, Ontario Appliances: Samsung Canada Appliance Nationwide

Jun 06 2016
Kinga Electronic Co.,Ltd aimeeJodieDaisyCandyNeco warm fake samsung apple accessories 14,000 invest lost shenzen guandong Kinga Industrial Co.,Ltd Author: Emilia Romagna, Cellular Phone Companies: Kinga Electronic Co.,Ltd Internet

Jun 06 2016
Samsung Protection Plus Service contract that gives no service! Nationwide Samsung made it right! Author: E Moriches, New York Appliances: Samsung Protection Plus Nationwide

Jun 03 2016
T-Mobile Samsung 6 Warranty, customer for 16 years with TMobile Shawnee KS Author: Lenexa, Kansas Telephones: T-Mobile Nationwide

May 27 2016
03:53 PM home appliance Worst Home Appliance and Service Department in the World Nationwide Nationwide Author: Baker, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Samsung Nationwide

May 12 2016
Cricket Wireless I bought the Samsung S4 and not even a whole year later Cricket advised me my phone was not compatible with there service anymore. I paid close to 600 dollars for that phone. Nationwide Author: Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

May 08 2016
Samsung tells me to pay up to fix Note Edge 4 Design Flaw Potential fire hazard, burned my finger, melted my SIM card Nationwide Author: Clay, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

May 04 2016
Samsung appliances We purchased a Samsung appliance package from Lowes 2+ years ago. The dishwasher failed just over 2 years ago. We had it repaired and it failed again 2 weeks later.  Nationwide Author: BOUNTIFUL, Utah Appliances: Samsung appliances Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Samsung Electronics USA Samsung Flaw in Washing machine and they refuse to do anything about it Ridgefield Park, NJ Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Electronics USA Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Samsung Electronic TV Defective Capsitors in newer models TV even after Class action Law Suit filed my James Keeley 37-2011-00101584-CU-MT-CTL Nationwide Author: Conroe , Texas Television Parts & Services: Samsung Electronic TV Nationwide

Apr 06 2016
SAMSUNG Ice-Maker - defective Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Manufacturers: SAMSUNG Nationwide

Mar 22 2016
Samsung Refuse to repair or replace Nationwide Author: Ellenton, Florida Television Parts & Services: Samsung Nationwide

Feb 29 2016
Playphone Inc. Malware loaded on a Samsung Galaxy phone authorized voice mail service Charges of 9.99 per month when I purchased my new phone. The charge on my sprint bill wasn't noticed and when I contacted Sprint, they could only refund 3 months of service. I can't get a phone number for playphone and the voicemail on my galaxy s5 is still screwed up. San Mateo California Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Computer Software: Playphone Inc. San Mateo, California

Feb 24 2016
Samsung Samsung rifrigerayor,pronlem with defrost system creates loud noise,lost all my food....called customer support,tells me 6 to 10 business days for repair tech to contact me. On line and including Best buy where I pirchased 4 yrs. Ago model is aware of defect a d still sells items. Nest buy is awate of defect and continues to sell it. However best buy said I should have purchased a warranty. Ridgefield park New Jersey Author: tenafly, New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Ridgefield park, New Jersey

Feb 23 2016
Cricket Cricket Mobile, sold me a phone in 2014, that they knew the SIM card would no longer work with the new phone network that they were merging with. I paid over $500 for a Samsung Galaxy S4 phone that rendered to be useless. Cricket Mobile ripped off not only myself, but thousands of others and made millions dollars by doing this. I tried to contact the company the people were very rude, indignant and hung up on me, just like the other articles that I have read about this rip off. People work hard for their money and this should be unacceptable for any company to do! Nationwide Author: Hanover, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
samsung electronics of america refused to repair or replace defective phone that still is under warranty Compton California Better Business Bureau Author: pasadena, California Cellular Phone Companies: samsung electronics of america Compton, California

Jan 18 2016
SAMSUNG / SPRINT PHONE PROMO Free TV Scam! Saginaw Nationwide It's not just Sprint Author: Saginaw, Michigan Telephones: SAMSUNG / SPRINT PHONE PROMO Nationwide

Jan 17 2016
Samsung Direct Failed to ship product after charging me for it. Saracuse New York Author: Evansville , Indiana Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Direct Saracuse, New York

Jan 13 2016
Arrowhead Hospital,  Randi Mcdermid Samsung Tablet placed in a wet bag. Tablet completely broken. Glendale Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Computer Manufactures: Arrowhead Hospital Glendale, Arizona

Jan 06 2016
Samsung Technical Support Samsung is trying to make me pay for a repair that Samsung is responsible for Nationwide Author: Fullerton , California Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Technical Support Nationwide