Company Directory | samsung
Approximately 516 Reports Found

Apr 06 2016
SAMSUNG Ice-Maker - defective Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Manufacturers: SAMSUNG Nationwide

Mar 22 2016
Samsung Refuse to repair or replace Nationwide Author: Ellenton, Florida Television Parts & Services: Samsung Nationwide

Feb 29 2016
Playphone Inc. playphone.com Malware loaded on a Samsung Galaxy phone authorized voice mail service Charges of 9.99 per month when I purchased my new phone. The charge on my sprint bill wasn't noticed and when I contacted Sprint, they could only refund 3 months of service. I can't get a phone number for playphone and the voicemail on my galaxy s5 is still screwed up. San Mateo California Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Computer Software: Playphone Inc. San Mateo, California

Feb 24 2016
Samsung Samsung rifrigerayor,pronlem with defrost system creates loud noise,lost all my food....called customer support,tells me 6 to 10 business days for repair tech to contact me. On line and including Best buy where I pirchased 4 yrs. Ago model no.R265RDRSXAA......samsung is aware of defect a d still sells items. Nest buy is awate of defect and continues to sell it. However best buy said I should have purchased a warranty. Ridgefield park New Jersey Author: tenafly, New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Ridgefield park, New Jersey

Feb 23 2016
Cricket Cricket Mobile, sold me a phone in 2014, that they knew the SIM card would no longer work with the new phone network that they were merging with. I paid over $500 for a Samsung Galaxy S4 phone that rendered to be useless. Cricket Mobile ripped off not only myself, but thousands of others and made millions dollars by doing this. I tried to contact the company the people were very rude, indignant and hung up on me, just like the other articles that I have read about this rip off. People work hard for their money and this should be unacceptable for any company to do! Nationwide Author: Hanover, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
samsung electronics of america refused to repair or replace defective phone that still is under warranty Compton California Better Business Bureau Author: pasadena, California Cellular Phone Companies: samsung electronics of america Compton, California

Jan 18 2016
SAMSUNG / SPRINT PHONE PROMO Free TV Scam! Saginaw Nationwide It's not just Sprint Author: Saginaw, Michigan Telephones: SAMSUNG / SPRINT PHONE PROMO Nationwide

Jan 17 2016
Samsung Direct Failed to ship product after charging me for it. Saracuse New York Author: Evansville , Indiana Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Direct Saracuse, New York

Jan 13 2016
Arrowhead Hospital,  Randi Mcdermid Samsung Tablet placed in a wet bag. Tablet completely broken. Glendale Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Computer Manufactures: Arrowhead Hospital Glendale, Arizona

Jan 06 2016
Samsung Technical Support Samsung is trying to make me pay for a repair that Samsung is responsible for Nationwide Author: Fullerton , California Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Technical Support Nationwide

Jan 05 2016
gadgetbargain ripoff for Samsung Galaxy 6 cellphones unknown Internet Author: Ft. Meade, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: gadgetbargain Internet

Jan 03 2016
Samsung, Samsung Canada Samsung mobile Samsung phone the worst warranty and service ever Nationwide Author: Mississauga, Ontario, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Dec 30 2015
SAMSUNG The SAMSUNG Custumer Service wipe out my computer with out my authorization Hoffman Estates Nationwide Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: SAMSUNG Nationwide

Dec 21 2015
BEST BUY SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 SELLS DEFECTIVE PHONES OMAHA Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Cellular Phone Companies: BEST BUY OMAHA, Nebraska

Dec 18 2015
samsung.com No response for 18 days and still counting on a damaged TV that was received Bronx New York Nationwide
Waiting for my refund.... Author: Bronx, New York TVs & VCRs: samsung.com Nationwide

Dec 17 2015
Samsung Rejected Hardware Claim Due to Software Root - My Samsung Note 4 hardware is faulty (gyro & antenna) and Samsung claimed my phone is beyond repair with a fail description of 'device rooted'. Rooting a phone is not illegal and Samsung refuses to test the hardware. Nationwide Author: Lompoc, California Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Dec 14 2015
Samsung Do not buy a Samsung Refrigerator!,,! You will be sorry! Www.samsung.com Author: Port Tobacco, Maryland Kitchens: Samsung

Dec 01 2015
kingtechelectronics6@gmail.com Ayaka Lin & He Xiali (Chinese) operating a fraudulent company called King Electronics which sells and exports electronics and mobile phones. I ordered Aple I-phone and Samsung Galaxy. They sent me proforma invoice and bank information for payment: Bank information: A/C NO.: 6217857000054568322 A/C NAME: HE XIAOLI BANK:BANK OF CHINA JIANGMEN HESHAN WENGMING ROAD SUB-BRANCH SWIFT CODE:BKCHCNBJ45A POST CODE:529700 ADD: WENMING ROAD,HESHAN,CHINA I paid $214 for the phones. They sent fake DHL tracking number 95284568869) of parcel sent. I checked online, but no parcel was sent. They gave me another NL Post number (RS352934046NL), saying it was a mistake. Again, this does not exit. It was fake. No parcel was sent. All my emails were no longer replied. They disappeared online. That was when I knew I have become a victim of Chinese mafia and online fraud. SHENZHEN, CHINA SHENZHEN, CHINA Author: LONDON, Alabama Telephones: Jessfree International Internet

Nov 19 2015
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. they ignored my complaints, no good customer service, they wasted my time and money, they do not care about their customers at all Ridgefield Park New Jersey Why?? Author: CULVER CITY, California Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Ridgefield Park, New Jersey

Oct 19 2015
Joe's AV Bait and Switch attempt New Jersey Samsung TV Author: Monmouth, Oregon TVs & VCRs: Joe's AV Internet

Oct 13 2015
Samsung Semiconductor Inc. Illegally charging tax over the Internet to out of state buyers San Jose California Update to sales tax being charged over the internet by Samsung Author: Austin, Texas Internet Fraud: Samsung Semiconductor Inc. San Jose, California

Sep 23 2015
Samsung Fridges that don't work Nationwide Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Appliances: Samsung Nationwide

Sep 16 2015
Samsung T-mobile @ Greenwood Park Store Greenwood,In. On 7/23/2015 I purchase 2 Samsung Note 4 phones at the t-mobilestore in Greenwood,in. Samsung was offering a 200.00 rebate. One of the receipts was finally Internet
Author: Greenwood, Indiana Rebates: Samsung Internet

Sep 09 2015
SAMSUNG SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 Static sound when recording video Static sound when recording video Nationwide Author: Tobique, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: SAMSUNG Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
Samsung Samsung Mobile USA Yet another water damaged excuse from Plano, Texas. Plano Nationwide
Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide