Company Directory | samsung
Approximately 523 Reports Found

Jun 03 2016
T-Mobile Samsung 6 Warranty, customer for 16 years with TMobile Shawnee KS Author: Lenexa, Kansas Telephones: T-Mobile Nationwide

May 27 2016
Samsung.com home appliance Worst Home Appliance and Service Department in the World Nationwide Nationwide Author: Baker, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Samsung Nationwide

May 12 2016
Cricket Wireless I bought the Samsung S4 and not even a whole year later Cricket advised me my phone was not compatible with there service anymore. I paid close to 600 dollars for that phone. Nationwide Author: Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

May 08 2016
Samsung tells me to pay up to fix Note Edge 4 Design Flaw Potential fire hazard, burned my finger, melted my SIM card Nationwide Author: Clay, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

May 04 2016
Samsung appliances We purchased a Samsung appliance package from Lowes 2+ years ago. The dishwasher failed just over 2 years ago. We had it repaired and it failed again 2 weeks later.  Nationwide Author: BOUNTIFUL, Utah Appliances: Samsung appliances Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Samsung Electronics USA Samsung Flaw in Washing machine and they refuse to do anything about it Ridgefield Park, NJ Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Electronics USA Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Samsung Electronic TV Defective Capsitors in newer models TV even after Class action Law Suit filed my James Keeley 37-2011-00101584-CU-MT-CTL Nationwide Author: Conroe , Texas Television Parts & Services: Samsung Electronic TV Nationwide

Apr 06 2016
SAMSUNG Ice-Maker - defective Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Manufacturers: SAMSUNG Nationwide

Mar 22 2016
Samsung Refuse to repair or replace Nationwide Author: Ellenton, Florida Television Parts & Services: Samsung Nationwide

Feb 29 2016
Playphone Inc. playphone.com Malware loaded on a Samsung Galaxy phone authorized voice mail service Charges of 9.99 per month when I purchased my new phone. The charge on my sprint bill wasn't noticed and when I contacted Sprint, they could only refund 3 months of service. I can't get a phone number for playphone and the voicemail on my galaxy s5 is still screwed up. San Mateo California Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Computer Software: Playphone Inc. San Mateo, California

Feb 24 2016
Samsung Samsung rifrigerayor,pronlem with defrost system creates loud noise,lost all my food....called customer support,tells me 6 to 10 business days for repair tech to contact me. On line and including Best buy where I pirchased 4 yrs. Ago model no.R265RDRSXAA......samsung is aware of defect a d still sells items. Nest buy is awate of defect and continues to sell it. However best buy said I should have purchased a warranty. Ridgefield park New Jersey Author: tenafly, New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Ridgefield park, New Jersey

Feb 23 2016
Cricket Cricket Mobile, sold me a phone in 2014, that they knew the SIM card would no longer work with the new phone network that they were merging with. I paid over $500 for a Samsung Galaxy S4 phone that rendered to be useless. Cricket Mobile ripped off not only myself, but thousands of others and made millions dollars by doing this. I tried to contact the company the people were very rude, indignant and hung up on me, just like the other articles that I have read about this rip off. People work hard for their money and this should be unacceptable for any company to do! Nationwide Author: Hanover, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
samsung electronics of america refused to repair or replace defective phone that still is under warranty Compton California Better Business Bureau Author: pasadena, California Cellular Phone Companies: samsung electronics of america Compton, California

Jan 18 2016
SAMSUNG / SPRINT PHONE PROMO Free TV Scam! Saginaw Nationwide It's not just Sprint Author: Saginaw, Michigan Telephones: SAMSUNG / SPRINT PHONE PROMO Nationwide

Jan 17 2016
Samsung Direct Failed to ship product after charging me for it. Saracuse New York Author: Evansville , Indiana Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Direct Saracuse, New York

Jan 13 2016
Arrowhead Hospital,  Randi Mcdermid Samsung Tablet placed in a wet bag. Tablet completely broken. Glendale Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Computer Manufactures: Arrowhead Hospital Glendale, Arizona

Jan 06 2016
Samsung Technical Support Samsung is trying to make me pay for a repair that Samsung is responsible for Nationwide Author: Fullerton , California Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Technical Support Nationwide

Jan 05 2016
gadgetbargain ripoff for Samsung Galaxy 6 cellphones unknown Internet Author: Ft. Meade, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: gadgetbargain Internet

Jan 03 2016
Samsung, Samsung Canada Samsung mobile Samsung phone the worst warranty and service ever Nationwide Author: Mississauga, Ontario, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Dec 30 2015
SAMSUNG The SAMSUNG Custumer Service wipe out my computer with out my authorization Hoffman Estates Nationwide Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: SAMSUNG Nationwide

Dec 21 2015
BEST BUY SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 SELLS DEFECTIVE PHONES OMAHA Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Cellular Phone Companies: BEST BUY OMAHA, Nebraska

Dec 18 2015
samsung.com No response for 18 days and still counting on a damaged TV that was received Bronx New York Nationwide
Waiting for my refund.... Author: Bronx, New York TVs & VCRs: samsung.com Nationwide

Dec 17 2015
Samsung Rejected Hardware Claim Due to Software Root - My Samsung Note 4 hardware is faulty (gyro & antenna) and Samsung claimed my phone is beyond repair with a fail description of 'device rooted'. Rooting a phone is not illegal and Samsung refuses to test the hardware. Nationwide Author: Lompoc, California Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Dec 14 2015
Samsung Do not buy a Samsung Refrigerator!,,! You will be sorry! Www.samsung.com Author: Port Tobacco, Maryland Kitchens: Samsung

Dec 01 2015
kingtechelectronics6@gmail.com Ayaka Lin & He Xiali (Chinese) operating a fraudulent company called King Electronics which sells and exports electronics and mobile phones. I ordered Aple I-phone and Samsung Galaxy. They sent me proforma invoice and bank information for payment: Bank information: A/C NO.: 6217857000054568322 A/C NAME: HE XIAOLI BANK:BANK OF CHINA JIANGMEN HESHAN WENGMING ROAD SUB-BRANCH SWIFT CODE:BKCHCNBJ45A POST CODE:529700 ADD: WENMING ROAD,HESHAN,CHINA I paid $214 for the phones. They sent fake DHL tracking number 95284568869) of parcel sent. I checked online, but no parcel was sent. They gave me another NL Post number (RS352934046NL), saying it was a mistake. Again, this does not exit. It was fake. No parcel was sent. All my emails were no longer replied. They disappeared online. That was when I knew I have become a victim of Chinese mafia and online fraud. SHENZHEN, CHINA SHENZHEN, CHINA Author: LONDON, Alabama Telephones: Jessfree International Internet