Company Directory | samsung
Approximately 485 Reports Found

Jul 07 2015
Samsung Bad DMD chip causes white dots New Jersey
Author: Avenel, New Jersey Television Parts & Services: Samsung Tracy Feoranz Ridgefield Park, New Jersey

Jul 03 2015
Samsung Samsung TV Capactor Defects Ridgefield Park New Jersey Please re-read my complaint Author: Fort Worth , Texas TVs & VCRs: Samsung Ridgefield Park , New Jersey

Jun 18 2015
Samsung LCD UN46F6300 I purchased this TV early in 2014. The screen went completely blank before 1 month. Nationwide Author: st Joseph, Missouri TVs & VCRs: Samsung LCD UN46F6300 Nationwide

Jun 18 2015
Spymaster Pro Product does not work / function with Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Phone as advertised on their web Page Internet Author: Bekasi, Cellular Phone Companies: Spymaster Pro Internet

Jun 02 2015
T-Mobile Sales of defective Samsung Galaxy S6 edge and breach o warranty policy Denton Texas Nationwide Author: Denton, Texas Telephones: T-Mobile Nationwide

May 20 2015
samsung Refused to honor their warranty on their tablet dallas texas Author: Baton rouge, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: samsung Nationwide

Apr 20 2015
Electronics #1 Luis salas Electronics number 1Electronics #1 LLC Luis Salas Samsung Authorized same Day 99.00 repair 1 year Warranty will come to your house take your money and never come back with part Boca Raton Florida
Author: White Plains, Florida Consumer Services: Electronics #1 Luis salas Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 19 2015
Cashforapples My Samsung Galaxy III scam with Cashforapples, Ecyclebest , cash for laptops.com , cashforiphone Internet Author: New York Telephones: Cashforapples Internet

Apr 18 2015
www.anti interception.com Samsung g600 anti tap untreacable samsung g600 imei change samsung g600 anti interception g600 Samsung G600 anti interception stealth phone doesnt work!!!!! i paid 600euro for it !,,,, i tested it doesnt work!!!! italie Internet this is a defamation Author: Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: www.anti interception.com Internet

Apr 17 2015
samsung Sent my note 4 into samsung to get repaired because the speaker stopped working and they claimed liquid damage. It has never seen liquid, they would not fix it. That is the end of my samsung relationship. Nationwide Author: Missoula, Montana Electronic Manufacturers: samsung Nationwide

36, Report #1221975

Apr 12 2015
Super Cell Electronic Co., Ltd sales person named Dora I ordered two Samsung Galaxy Note Edge phones and one iphone 6 plus --  Shenzhen Internet Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Super Cell Electronic Co., Ltd Internet

37, Report #1220339

Apr 04 2015
Samsung Samsung support Sweden in Gothenburg humalation fraud lies physical and fysichal abuse from Samsung Gothenburg Sweden Nationwide Author: uppsala , Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

38, Report #1219543

Mar 31 2015
Sell and Recycle never paid me for my Samsung Galaxy S3 cell phone. They emailed me, and told me they would pay me $72.00, but I never received they money. They won't even respond to my emails. They rceived my phone since on Dec 4, 2014. Mobille Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Telephones: Sell and Recycle Mobille , Alabama

Mar 13 2015
samsung Lied about water damage plano Texas regarding AUTHOR: Tyg - () Author: Alabama Telephones: samsung plano, Texas

Mar 02 2015
Square Tradesquare bought a samsung galaxy4 phone. it broke & i called square trade and he made me watch a video on the computer to fix it. phone was bought at Costco Karachi Nationwide Author: Mukilteo, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Square Tradesquare Nationwide

Mar 02 2015
Gadget vogue limited gv.ltd - Skype namegadget.vogue.limited@gmail.com Samsung 840 EVO MZ-7TE1T0BW 1TB Kuala Lumpur Internet Author: Saudi Arabia, Other On-Line Stores: Gadget vogue limited Internet

Feb 28 2015
Samsung Liquid damage to PBA, BER, Warranty Voided Plano Texas Author: Tyg- () Author: Topeka, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

43, Report #1209725

Feb 19 2015
HH Gregg HH Gregg selling counterfeit Samsung Products on their Website Indianapolis Indiana Author: Kissimmee, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: HH Gregg Nationwide

44, Report #1208549

Feb 12 2015
Pullin Miami Beach What else USA, llc Serge Bruzzechesse and Sylvie Bruzzechesse also involved incompanies like Pas Cher llc and Sls Best llc as well as Samsung France The comany is a fraud and does not pay their providers be carful when you do business with them and the company directors Miami Beach Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Clothing Stores: Pullin Miami Beach Miami Beach, Florida

45, Report #1206515

Feb 03 2015
Samsung Sells known defectively designed refrigerators even when involved in class action lawsuits present in most appliance/home improvement stores Nationwide Author: Greenville, New York Warranty Companies: Samsung Nationwide

46, Report #1205059

Jan 28 2015
Real Electronics Iouri Ogourtsov Robert Ogurzov Cornerstone Robert Ogurcov Robert, real name is Iouri Ogourtsov, hires out of state sales reps to sell Brand New Samsung 4K Ultra HD 3D Curved TVs on craigslist and ebay. I purchased one of these TVs and was given 7-10 days for delivery time. The TV was supposedly in Bellevue, WA and only needed to be delivered to Spokane, WA, 4-5 hrs away. Robert guaranteed delivery on a Monday at 3 p.m. Confirmed that I would be home, sent me a text to inform me that the truck was in my area and the TV would be delivered in 20 minutes. There was no delivery, no TV and he did this everyday for a full week! Then he made some excuse about the delivery drivers taking off with all the TVs, so he was going to order me another TV from an outside source. The order was supposedly made, yet, he conveniently made an error in my phone number and my address. I noticed the errors immediately and informed my sales rep to have them fixed. After I wasn't able to access any tracking information after a week, I contacted to other company, who informed me that the order had been cancelled because it seemed to be a fraudulent charge. After almost 6 wks, I still do not have a TV or my money back and I just spoke to the sales rep, who informed me that Robert took all of the money from everything that he sold for him and failed to deliver any of the items to the customers. Now the sales rep is stuck having to pay back each of the customers out of his own pocket, which is over $24,000. This guy is nothing but a crook that keeps changing his company name, hiring unsuspecting sales reps to sell expensive products that will never get delivered and leave them holding a huge debt and a lot of customers that have been scammed out of their money. Bellevue Washington Author: Spokane, Washington TVs & VCRs: Real Electronics Bellevue, Washington

47, Report #1203843

Jan 24 2015
TigerDirect, Inc. rebate Samsung SSD computer hardware software failed discount Miami Florida
Clear things up a little Author: South, Florida Computer Fraud: TigerDirect, Inc. Miami, Florida

48, Report #1199637

Jan 06 2015
ecyclebest rip me off, stole my brand new unlocked samsung galaxy s5 Nevada Author: HUNTSVILLE, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: ecyclebest Nevada

49, Report #1199301

Jan 04 2015
Samsung Sold us a Faulty Product Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Communications & Networking: Samsung Nationwide

50, Report #1198811

Jan 01 2015
AllSouth Appliance Repair LLC Dillon Lee Myrick Samsung Refrigeration Repair Ripoff Jasper Georgia Author: Johns Creek, Georgia Adoption Agencies: Electrical Services: AllSouth Appliance Repair LLC Jasper, Georgia