Company Directory | samsung
Approximately 467 Reports Found

26, Report #1208549

Feb 12 2015
Pullin Miami Beach What else USA, llc Serge Bruzzechesse and Sylvie Bruzzechesse also involved incompanies like Pas Cher llc and Sls Best llc as well as Samsung France The comany is a fraud and does not pay their providers be carful when you do business with them and the company directors Miami Beach Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Clothing Stores: Pullin Miami Beach Miami Beach, Florida

27, Report #1206515

Feb 03 2015
Samsung Sells known defectively designed refrigerators even when involved in class action lawsuits present in most appliance/home improvement stores Nationwide Author: Greenville, New York Warranty Companies: Samsung Nationwide

28, Report #1205059

Jan 28 2015
Real Electronics Iouri Ogourtsov Robert Ogurzov Cornerstone Robert Ogurcov Robert, real name is Iouri Ogourtsov, hires out of state sales reps to sell Brand New Samsung 4K Ultra HD 3D Curved TVs on craigslist and ebay. I purchased one of these TVs and was given 7-10 days for delivery time. The TV was supposedly in Bellevue, WA and only needed to be delivered to Spokane, WA, 4-5 hrs away. Robert guaranteed delivery on a Monday at 3 p.m. Confirmed that I would be home, sent me a text to inform me that the truck was in my area and the TV would be delivered in 20 minutes. There was no delivery, no TV and he did this everyday for a full week! Then he made some excuse about the delivery drivers taking off with all the TVs, so he was going to order me another TV from an outside source. The order was supposedly made, yet, he conveniently made an error in my phone number and my address. I noticed the errors immediately and informed my sales rep to have them fixed. After I wasn't able to access any tracking information after a week, I contacted to other company, who informed me that the order had been cancelled because it seemed to be a fraudulent charge. After almost 6 wks, I still do not have a TV or my money back and I just spoke to the sales rep, who informed me that Robert took all of the money from everything that he sold for him and failed to deliver any of the items to the customers. Now the sales rep is stuck having to pay back each of the customers out of his own pocket, which is over $24,000. This guy is nothing but a crook that keeps changing his company name, hiring unsuspecting sales reps to sell expensive products that will never get delivered and leave them holding a huge debt and a lot of customers that have been scammed out of their money. Bellevue Washington Author: Spokane, Washington TVs & VCRs: Real Electronics Bellevue, Washington

29, Report #1203843

Jan 24 2015
TigerDirect, Inc. rebate Samsung SSD computer hardware software failed discount Miami Florida
Clear things up a little Author: South, Florida Computer Fraud: TigerDirect, Inc. Miami, Florida

30, Report #1199637

Jan 06 2015
ecyclebest rip me off, stole my brand new unlocked samsung galaxy s5 Nevada Author: HUNTSVILLE, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: ecyclebest Nevada

31, Report #1199301

Jan 04 2015
Samsung Sold us a Faulty Product Nationwide Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Communications & Networking: Samsung Nationwide

32, Report #1198811

Jan 01 2015
AllSouth Appliance Repair LLC Dillon Lee Myrick Samsung Refrigeration Repair Ripoff Jasper Georgia Author: Johns Creek, Georgia Adoption Agencies: Electrical Services: AllSouth Appliance Repair LLC Jasper, Georgia

33, Report #1195653

Dec 15 2014
Conn's Home Plus misled me in order to make a sell of a Samsung 4k Curve TV Webster Texas Author: Friendswood, Texas TVs & VCRs: Conn's Home Plus Webster, Texas

34, Report #1193629

Dec 06 2014
thephoneflashguy.com, thephoneflashguy.com, moore122686@gmail.com, franchizeofficial, remote flash phone, sprint, boost, plans, rooting, sprint, samsung, Aaron Moore, galaxy, paypal, Miami-Dade County Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: thephoneflashguy.com Internet

35, Report #1192621

Dec 02 2014
samsung electronics terrible aftermarket support Ridgefield Park New Jersey Author: Missouri Computer Manufactures: samsung electronics Nationwide

Nov 16 2014
Boost Mobile Boost Fraudulent & Deceptive Claims of providing & charging for 4G lte/ 3g by BOOST MOBILE confirmed by Samsung Tampa Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
samsung electronics their stove caught my kitchen on fire Ridgefield Park New Jersey New Jersey Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Appliances: samsung electronics Ridgefield Park , New Jersey

Nov 08 2014
samsung telecomunications America Inc I own a samsung galaxy s5 16gb , I was having dinner at a restaurant and accidentally a glass of water was spilled over the phone and a few hours after the phone stop working. I contacted samsung electronics to send the unit for inspection since it is still under warranty and after 10 days of been at the factory for inspection they sent the phone back saying the phone was not covered under warranty since it has water damage and it was beyond economical repair . this phone under the samsung specifications claim that is water resistant , it has IP67 certification meaning it can be dropped in water at a depth of no more than 1 meter for less than 30 minutes and the phone would not suffer damage, Samsung Telecom Richardson Texas
Don't spill that... oops Author: Miami, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: samsung telecomunications Richardson, Texas

Oct 27 2014
360 Fixx i phone repair , screen repair, samsung repairlaptop repairs Worst Service Ever - my phone was worst after the repair - many people were coming into store irate about owner screwing up their repairs also Decatur Georgia Author: decatur, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: 360 Fixx Decatur, Georgia

Oct 25 2014
SAMSUNG SAMSUNG corporate refusd to even make a phone call to a authorized dealer to clear up a serious concern Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida TVs & VCRs: SAMSUNG Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Samsung Samsung TV DO NOT BUY SAMSUNG PRODUCTS Everywhere Nationwide
Author : Tyg - () Author: Laurel, Maryland TVs & VCRs: Samsung Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
eCycle Best 451596 $220 Samsung NP-RV511 Paid Sparks Nevada Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Manufactures: eCycle Best Sparks, Nevada

Sep 06 2014
Samsung NEVER BUY SAMSUNG!!! Nationwide Author: Gainesville , Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

Sep 05 2014
Zuleyma Garcia Buyer beware, SCAMMER CROOK, Zuleyma Garcia knowingly sells counterfeit Samsung phone! Crook ripped me off! Compton California
Author: Garden Grove, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Zuleyma Garcia Compton, California

Sep 05 2014
Samsung Cold shoulder on complaint about refrigerator Internet Author: Centerburg, Ohio Appliances: Samsung Internet

Sep 01 2014
MICHAEL DOUTHAT MIKE Iphones, Samsung Phones, Wedding dresses, Translation, Car parts, Cars for sale, DHgate.com, Alibaba.com, Roanoke, Lynchburg Roanoke Virginia
Michael douthat and the fake ripoff Author: Roanoke, Virginia Translators: MICHAEL DOUTHAT Roanoke, Virginia

Aug 28 2014
T-Mobil I purchased a Samsung Note3 two months ago on a payment plan. I haven't even made my second payment, and the phone stopped working Wednesday evening, August 27, 2014.  Irving Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Bait-and-Switch: T-Mobil Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Samsung Do not buy a Samsung Refrigerator Internet
Author: Colorado Appliances: Samsung Internet

Aug 26 2014
DEAL DASH 50 Samsung TV won after 1089 bidsnot even 12 hrs running on item Internet Author: Maspeth, New York Bait-and-Switch: DEAL DASH Internet