Company Directory | sara-freder
Approximately 91 Reports Found

Apr 16 2007
SARA FREDER ripoff she produced fraudulant services would not honor refund policy would not respond to further contact requesting refund CEDEX Nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Astrologers & Psychics: SARA FREDER Nationwide

Mar 15 2007
Sara Freder rip off Cedex internet Author: melb, Other Fortune Tellers: Sara Freder France, Internet

Jan 28 2007
Sara Freder - Pasqualina she fooled me, she never gave a reply after she got money from me and i told her i will refund my money but no more reply to my email. ripoff Rambouilette cedex france Author: pyeongtaek city, Other Con Artists: Sara Freder - Pasqualina

Dec 21 2006
Sara-freder Psychic Scam Almost caught by sara-freder's scam, but thanks for warning me! I just saved $100. ripoff France, internet Author: port elizabeth, Yukon Psychic: Sara-freder Psychic Nationwide

Dec 14 2006
Rochelle Gordon - AngelaC - Jenna - Sara Freder Rochelle Gordon Astrologist psychic RIP-OFF Warning Milford Internet Author: Adelaide, California Astrologers & Psychics: Rochelle Gordon - AngelaC - Jenna - Sara Internet

Dec 02 2006
Sara Freder - sara-freder.com Psychic Letter Scam, Rip Off Report: sara-freder.com On-line Based Nationwide Author: Athens, Maine Psychic: Sara Freder Nationwide

Nov 17 2006
Sara-freder stopped communicating to me after i sent her 50 us dollars for her to solve and to send me pridictions about my life and she was to send me my lucky numbers and other details. so far nothing ripoff Cedex- France Internet Author: nairobi, Other Psychic Fortune Tellers: Sara Freder Internet

Nov 17 2006
Angela Curtis - angelac@astrogroup - Sarl Atoll - Sara Freder - Jenna Professional Astrology ripoff FRANCE Internet Author: Adelaide, Other Astrologers & Psychics: Angela Curtis Internet

34, Report #220131

Nov 11 2006
Sara Freder Scammed by the Psychic Sara Freder!!! Bordeaux Internet Author: Spearfish, South Dakota Psychic Fortune Tellers: Sara Freder Internet

Oct 23 2006
Sara-freder@webjc.com 1st installment paid by credit card, receiver will not respond to my e-mails. Rambouillet, France Author: Stanstead, Quebec Internet Fraud: Sara-freder@sara-freder.com Internet

Sep 18 2006
National Awards Commision, Sara Freder ripoff Kansas City Missouri Cedex France Author: Toronto, Ontario Corrupt Companies: National Awards Commision, Sara Freder Kansas City, Missouri

37, Report #207258

Aug 22 2006
Www.sara-freder.comsara Freder ripoff Worlwide internet Author: auckland, Other Fortune Tellers: Sara Freder Internet, Nationwide

38, Report #205950

Aug 13 2006
SARA FREDER ripof said things were going to change never did stopped e-mailing me.that when I decided that wanted my money back since then she stopped writing France Internet Author: cleveland, Ohio Psychic: SARA-FREDER - Pasqualina - Sara Freder Internet

39, Report #193064

Jun 30 2006
Sara Freder have been having monies taken out of my checking account ripoff Cedex FRANCE Nationwide *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Morgan City, Louisiana Fortune Tellers: Sara Freder Nationwide

40, Report #192751

May 22 2006
Sara Freder - Pasaqualina online Psychic ripoff unauthorized financial transaction after cancellation Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Los Angeles, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Sara Freder - Pasaqualina Internet

41, Report #192592

May 21 2006
Sara Freder RIPOFF, SCAM ARTIST France INTERNET Author: Yigo, Other Fortune Tellers: Sara Freder

Apr 26 2006
Maria Duvall ripoff This person Maria Duval or sara freder or pasquina whoever they are Suntec City Mall Singapore Author: Papamoa, Other Psychic Fortune Tellers: Maria Duvall Nationwide

Apr 23 2006
Maria Duval, Sara Freder psychic ripoff Internet Author: porterdale, Georgia Fortune Tellers: Maria Duval Internet

Apr 21 2006
Sara Freder ripoff since she got money from me she has vanished and has not contacted me since, beware internet Author: taylorsville, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: Sara Freder Nationwide

Mar 24 2006
Sara Freder - Leweb.com ripoff I was promised a reading and did not receive it even though I paid 96. us dollars. Cedex France Author: Sonoma, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Sara Freder - Leweb.com Cedex, France

Mar 13 2006
Angela, Sara Freder, Pasqualina scamed me for $58.00 for astrological reading astro-group.com Bordeaux France Internet Author: New York, New York Astrologers & Psychics: Angela, Sara Freder, Pasqualina - astro-group.com Bordeaux, France, Internet

Mar 11 2006
sara-freder.com, Sara Freder. she took over 50 dollars from me and did not refund or fulfilled her promises Ripoff France Rambouillet Cedex FRANCE Author: Helsinki, Europe Corrupt Companies: Sara Freder. Rambouillet Cedex, FRANCE

Jan 15 2006
Sara Freder ripoff, fraudulent billing, Internet Author: Portland, Maine Fortune Tellers: Sara Freder Internet

Jan 15 2006
NATIONAL AWARD COMMISSION, IS THERE A LINK BETWEEN FORTUNE TELLERS AND LETTERS FROM ORGANIZATIONS LIKE NATIONAL AWARD COMMISSION, EG SARA FREDER AND MARIA DUVAL, DIRTY RIPPOFF 1OOO OOO DOLLAR PROMISED, 765OOO EURO KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: Liege, Europe Corrupt Companies: NATIONAL AWARDS COMMISSION KANSAS CITY KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Nov 29 2005
Sara Freder Birthdate and Time of Birth give you that special feeling, that this report can only be for you RIP- OFF!! Cedex France Author: citrus heights, California Psychic: Sara Freder Cedex, France, Nationwide