Company Directory | sarl-atoll
Approximately 40 Reports Found

Feb 02 2013
Sarl Atoll Jenna Astrology I was stated that they are authorize to go into your account one time and this scam of a company violated my account 2 more times after receiving their payment through my paypal account., Internet I complained to their web hosting company but nothing was done Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Psychic Fortune Tellers: Sarl Atoll Jenna Astrology Internet

Mar 19 2012
Jenna angela curtis/Sarl Atoll/Terry Davis she siked me into a reading then talked me right out of $80 us dollars and gave me nothing in return, Internet Author: sulphur, Louisiana Psychic: Jenna Internet

Jul 08 2009
Jenna ,ATOLL ABOUTASTRO, Alexandre Baronnet, Sarl Atoll, AboutAstro I was almost had by this monster Le Tourne, FRANCE Nationwide Author: Washington DC, Other Bait-and-Switch: Jenna (ATOLL ABOUTASTRO) Nationwide

Feb 14 2008
Jenna Sarl Atoll I had a feeling this women was'nt the real deal when she kept asking for payment, as I don't have a credit card, I made this clear to her,bcos of this reason she ceased transmission,after me going back on line to her she sent me through e-mail a choice of payments; cheque money order etc.. when I recieved her confirmation her add from France the penny dropped for me along time ago. I was lucky Le Tourne France Author: perth, Other Clubs & Organizations: Jenna Sarl Atoll LeTourne, France

Nov 01 2007
Jenna - Your Professional Astrologer @ turns out to be nothing but highly UNPROFESSIONAL and a FRAUD!! FRANCE Author: Reykjavik, Other Astrologers & Psychics: Jenna - Your Professional Astrologer @ Hartford, C.T 06057. / Sarl Atoll, AboutAstro, 1 Route De Bo,

Aug 07 2007
Angela Curtis - Jenna Sarl Atoll - jenna@aboutastro i was duped by a witch. ripoff Riverton Connecticut Author: billings, Montana Psychic Fortune Tellers: Angela Curtis - Jenna Sarl Atoll - jenna@aboutastro Riverton, Connecticut

Jul 23 2007
Angela Curtis AKA Jenna Sarl Sent me an e-mail promising a full astrological reading for $60-Charged my debit card $60.01 Never recieved a reading and did not respond to several e-mails. A clever thief and Evil Person taking advantage of hard-working Americans Riverton Connecticut Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Cult: Angela Curtis AKA Jenna Sarl Riverton, Connecticut

Nov 17 2006
Angela Curtis - angelac@astrogroup - Sarl Atoll - Sara Freder - Jenna Professional Astrology ripoff FRANCE Internet Author: Adelaide, Other Astrologers & Psychics: Angela Curtis Internet
9, Report #197007

Jun 18 2006
05:35 PM Jenna SARL ATOLL TOURNE Jenna ripoff, Total Fraud. I paid for an astrology service and did not recieve the service. I emailed so many times no response. They cashed my money order & I hope they choke on their breakfast Conneticut & France Author: castlemaine, Connecticut Astrologers & Psychics: Aboutastro - Jenna SARL SYOLL TOURNE Internet, Nationwide
10, Report #192080

May 18 2006
Angela Curtis - Sarl Atoll ripoff France Author: Doncaster, Other Psychic: Angela Curtis - Sarl Atoll Nationwide
11, Report #191349

May 13 2006
Angela Curtis Sarl Atoll ripoff, no astro report recieved Le Tourne Other Author: uckfield, Other Corrupt Companies: Angela Curtis Sarl Atoll Le Tourne, Other

Mar 29 2006
Sarl Atoll - Angela Curtis RIPOFF Sucked In by a Scam Langoiran France Author: Port Macquarie, Other Psychic Fortune Tellers: Sarl Atoll - Angela Curtis Langoiran, France

Mar 29 2006
Angela Curtis - sarl Atoll Le Tourne ripoff scam ignores once money is paid preys on vulnerable BE WARNED Internet Author: Melbourne, Other Psychic Fortune Tellers: Angela Curtis - sarl Atoll Le Tourne Internet

Mar 22 2006
SARL ATOLL LE TOURNE, Angela Curtis Promised to send a psychic reading, after several days waiting and emails from her saying she needed more time, the amount quoted was 10.99. but 34. 33p was debited from my account Internet Author: Southampton, Other Religious Groups: SARL ATOLL LE TOURNE, Angela Curtis Internet

Jan 14 2006
SARL ATOLL, ASTRO-GROUP.COM, - ANGELA CURTIS SIMPLY A RIP-OFF FROM START TO FINISH - hooks you in, takes your money then does nothing. Langoiran Bordeaux France & Internet Author: eastbourne, Europe Fortune Tellers: SARL ATOLL, - ANGELA CURTIS Langoiran Bordeaux, France

Jan 10 2006
Angela Curtis-SARLATOLL fraudulent Billing ripoff my creditcard, did not receive what I had purchased Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: DAPTO, Australia Astrologers & Psychics: Angela Curtis-SARL ATOLL Internet

Dec 29 2005
SARL ATOLL - ANGELA CURTIS ripoff did not receive astrology report Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Highbury, Australia Internet: SARL ATOLL - ANGELA CURTIS Internet

Dec 19 2005
Jenna SARL ATOLL TOURNE, At, Angela Curtis is a total fraud. She offered me a free psychic reading and then tried to get me to purchase a full reading. I decided to try it. I paid $61.00 for a full report that I never received. She never answered any of my emails. EVERYONE BE WARNED. STAY AWAY from Jenna at SARL ATOLL Ripoff Riverton Conneticuit Author: Foshan City, Asia Astrologers & Psychics: AboutaJenna SARL ATOLL TOURNE, At, Angela Curtis Riverton, Conneticuit

Dec 15 2005
11:40 PM SARL ATOLL, ANGELA CURTIS A Ripoff promise to sent my report 7-9 days. never received my report, no reply to my emails whatsoever. Internet Very very true Author: Melbourne, Australia Astrologers & Psychics: SARL ATOLL, ANGELA CURTIS Internet

Dec 15 2005
Angela Curtis At SARL ATOLL, Ripoff not A Psychic But A Bull******* SARL ATOLL, Angela Curtis a 38 page report, yeah more like a copy and pasted tool book, you are a complete con, Internet Author: london, Europe Astrologers & Psychics: SARL ATOLL, Angela Curtis Internet

Nov 13 2005
Sarl Atoll Le Tourne FR, Angela Carson Sarl Atoll Le Tourne FR, Angela Carson, Angela is a thief. Takes the money and delivers nothing. Ripoff Internet Author: Mackay, Australia Computer Fraud: Sarl Atoll Le Tourne FR, Angela Carson, Internet

Nov 05 2005
Angela Curtis, Sarl Atoll Le Tourne, Fraudulent billing, failed to deliver, deceptive advertising, internet scam Langoiran, Le Tourne Gironde, Aquitaine France Aplus.Net Reponse Author: Plano, Texas Astrologers & Psychics: Angela Curtis, Sarl Atoll Le Tourne, Langoiran(Le Tourne), France

Oct 23 2005
Sarl Atoll Le Tourne FR, Angela Curtis ripoff Internet Author: eaton, Indiana Corrupt Companies: Sarl Atoll Le Tourne FR, Angela Carson Internet

Oct 07 2005
Sarl Atoll - Astrologer Fraud ripoff Riverton Connecticut Sarl Atoll, Angela Curtis, Jenna is a complete fraud. Author: Downingtown, Pennsylvania Psychic Fortune Tellers: Sarl Atoll - Astrologer Riverton, Connecticut

Oct 02 2005
Angela At Sarl Atoll Or Astro Group ripoff promising to send horoscope after sending a first reading where she promised to tell me more in the next one Internet This Angela woman is a scam artist and I tested it and you can too.... Author: v, Europe Psychic Fortune Tellers: Angela At Sarl Atoll - Astro Group Internet