Company Directory | savingsace
Approximately 32 Reports Found

Apr 24 2015
Travelocity MVQ*PASSPORTTOFUN 877-6518514 CT MVQ*SAVINGSACE 888-5935216 CT For over a year more than $1000 was removed from my Mastercard account without my knowing or getting anything for it. Texas Author: Canada Creek, Nova Scotia, Maine Air Travel: Travelocity Internet
2, Report #1131927

Mar 19 2014
MVQ*SavingsAce MVQ*SAVEACE Unauthorized monthly subscription debited from my checking account for months without my knowledge Internet Author: Maryland Air Travel: MVQ*SavingsAce Internet

Oct 09 2012
SavingsAce MVQ Charges monthly fee for discounts - liars! Internet Author: East Liberty, Ohio Consumer Services: SavingsAce Internet

Sep 01 2012
MVQ*Savingsace membership we never signed up Internet, Connecticut Author: Greeley, Colorado Hardware & Tools: MVQ*Savingsace Internet, Connecticut

May 14 2012
MVQ*SAVINGSACE fraudulently billed my credit card monthly when I never signed up for services. Believe is link. Internet Mylife will assist in resolving your complaint Author: Rolling Hills, California Credit Card Fraud: MVQ*SAVINGSACE Internet

May 08 2012
homesavingsmall/savingsace,ct. false advetising,scaming my M.C acc. for 19 months, unauthorized for a total of. $686.10 Internet, Connecticut Author: bronx, New York Consumer Services: homesavingsmall/savingsace,ct. Internet, Connecticut
7, Report #862095

Apr 01 2012
SavingsAce Purchased a ticket on travelocity. They said there would be a $20 cash back if you provided your name and address. They took $17.00 out of my account. Internet Author: Conyers, Georgia Air Travel: SavingsAce Internet

Oct 27 2011
MVQ*SavingsAce I went on the site MyLife .com thinking that I could look for people that I lost contact with. Scammed by they gave my information to a third party, MVQSavings* Internet, Connecticut Author: Panama City, Florida Credit Card Fraud: MVQ*SavingsAce Internet, Connecticut

Oct 01 2011
SAVINGSACE CONNECTICUT Fraudulent Charges Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Book & Magazine Publishers: SAVINGSACE CONNECTICUT Internet

Sep 03 2011
mvq*savingsace For the past couple months now, I have noticed a $19.95 withdrawal from my checking account from mvq*savingsace. Internet Hope this helps.. Author: Bear Creek, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: mvq*savingsace Internet

Aug 25 2011
SAVINGSACE Just like all the others Signed up for Trial MYLIFE WSFY$ 20.95 and ended up with 2 extra $19.95 SAVINGSACE charges i didn't sign up for before Icould cancel screwed vill, Internet Author: spr, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: SAVINGSACE Internet

Jun 06 2011
SavingsAce DealMax Savings Ace or DealMax or Passport to Fun Internet Author: monterey, California Advertising / Deceptive: SavingsAce Internet

Jan 15 2011
Mylife/Reunion-Search Savingsace Mylife/Reunion-Search deducted 145.00 from my Paypal account and had it set up to be deducted monthly! Internet Author: Lexington Park, Maryland Personal Services: Mylife/Reunion-Search Internet

Dec 03 2010
My Life Reunion, Savingsace, Unauthorized withdrawal from my account and trying to get it to stop INTERNET *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account when someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Sunman, Indiana Computer Fraud: My Life Reunion, Savingsace Internet

Nov 18 2010
Travelocity & MZQ Savingsace Travalocity Rips Off Your Credit Card Information and Bills your account Thru MZQ Savingsace and Slams you with $19.95 Charge every Month Unless you catch it so L@@K and Dont use Travelocity they are Omaha, Nebraska Author: Mulberry, Arkansas Air Travel: Travelocity & MZQ Savingsace Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 23 2010
SavingsAce BEWARE OF SCAM, Internet Author: sAFTEY hARBOR, Florida Internet Fraud: SavingsAce Internet

Sep 17 2010
SavingsAce and Intelius SavingsAce charged me for services I didn't request Internet Followup : SavingsAce response! Author: Boise, Idaho Internet Fraud: SavingsAce and Intelius Internet

Aug 31 2010
pasport to fun and Savingsace Travelocity fraudulent use of credit card by automatically authorizing your enrollment if you do not respond to their e-mails. Internet, Connecticut Author: Minot, North Dakota Travel Companies: pasport to fun and Savingsace Internet, Connecticut

Jun 04 2010
Mylife / Reunion-Search / Savingsace keep taking money out of my checking account, sent an email asking for it to be closed. Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Websites: Mylife / Reunion-Search / Savingsace Internet

Jun 03 2010
My Life - Reunion Search - Savingsace The company, My Life Reunion Search offers a one month for $8.94, and they continue to bill your credit card, they also give your card info to the company called savingsace!! I called My Life at Santa Monica, California Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: My Life - Reunion Search Santa Monica, California

Feb 01 2010
Mylife / Reunion-Search / Savingsace I paid 95.40 and have not heard from them since when I cancelled,but can't get a no refund. Santa Monica, California Author: South Portsmouth, Kentucky Mylife / Reunion-Search / Savingsace Santa Monica, California

Jan 21 2010
SavingsAce SAVEACE (Appears on your credit card Statement) I discovered charges to my account from SAVEACE and with the help from CHASE got a rep. Rep said I ok'd through People Finders. FALSE! Internet Author: Oceanside, California SavingsAce Internet

Oct 26 2009
SavingsAce Bogus Charges; Fictitious personal information on membership form I never signed up for Internet Author: Madisonville, Kentucky Internet: SavingsAce Internet

Aug 23 2009
Mylife / Reunion-Search / Savingsace This company stole money from my checking account! London Mills, Illinois Author: London Mills, Illinois Internet: Mylife / Reunion-Search / Savingsace Internet

Aug 15 2009
My Life,, Savings Ace, MyLife used their site to enroll me WITHOUT MY APPROVAL in SavingsAce. I clicked on the no thanks button and was still enrolled for this for fradulant service. SavingsACe help line was RUDE!!! Cary, North Carolina Author: Cary, North Carolina Internet Fraud: My Life Internet