Company Directory | savingsmart-com
Approximately 64 Reports Found

Feb 16 2011
Savingsmart.com I Debbie L. from s.a.tx have cancelled my membership with savingsmart back in 2006 and they continue to bill me a $1.00 every month from my checking account try to get ahold of them but no reply and r Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Wanted Criminals: Savingsmart.com Internet

Nov 03 2008
Savingsmart.com I was going through my bank statements and found that this company was taking 1.00 from my account for quite some time! I have no idea how it got on my account but I tried to call to stop it and it was a pre-recorded message stating that if you wanted to opt out of this plan ( I imagine most do!) that you must get online! I contacted my bank and reported the activity and cancelled my card. Internet (connecticut) Why don't you talk with a bank official and ask them for a review of your banking records? Author: Barre, Vermont Banks: Savingsmart.com Internet

Sep 27 2008
AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM Denver Colorado Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Truck Dealer Repair: AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM Denver, Colorado

Aug 24 2008
A9savingsmart.com, A9Privacymatters.com, MagicJack.com Savingsmart.com front for Bank rip off credit related companies. Cannot cancel out. Connecticut Author: Orofino, Idaho Credit Services: A9savingsmart.com, A9Privacymatters.com, MagicJack.com Connecticut

Aug 04 2008
AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM 800-316-8774, AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIAL+ 888-999-0564 Fraudulent charges on my Amex account Internet Author: Tecumseh, Ontario Internet Fraud: AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM 800-316-8774, AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIAL+ 888-999-0564 Internet

Jul 23 2008
Savingsmart.com Unauthorized charges to my bank account,phone number is circular and gets me nowhere Internet Author: Penacook, New Hampshire BBB Better Business Bureau: Savingsmart.com Internet

Jun 29 2008
AP9*SAVINGSMART.COMAP9*SAVINGSMART.COM Are charging me daily $1.00 for the past 5 months and a $4.95 monthly mataince fee SAVINGSMART.COMInternet, U.S.A. Internet Author: dallas, Texas Internet Services: AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM Internet

Apr 13 2008
AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM-V Every month they I see a withdrawl from AP9*Valuemax-V for $19.95 plus 2-$1.00 and a $1.00 withdrawl from AP9*SavingsMart-V. Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: fort hood, Texas Online banking: AP9*SAVINGSMART Internet

Feb 17 2008
Savingsmart.com - Pharmacygoldcard.com Beware!! Both ripoffs must be connected Never signed up with them took money even after being cancelled Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: San Antonio, Texas Internet Fraud: Savingsmart.com - Pharmacygoldcard.com Internet

Feb 11 2008
AP9*SAVINGSMART offers free credit report, gets your info and steals your moneyright out of your acct Salemburg North Carolina Author: Salemburg, North Carolina Internet Fraud: AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM-V Nationwide

Feb 06 2008
Savingsmart.com 896 Call to stop them take money from my account. Said they would but as it be they lied. Internet Connecticut Author: Caldwell, Idaho Sales People: Savingsmart.com896 Connecticut

Jan 16 2008
AP9*YOURSAVINGSCLUB-V (Other) AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM-V (Other) AP9*PRIVACYMATTERS.COM Signed up via Privacymatters.com to view my free credit report... DesPlaines Illinois Author: Norwell, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: AP9*YOURSAVINGSCLUB-V(Other)AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM-V(Other) AP9*PRIVACYMATTERS.COM PO Box 5152, Illinois

Jan 07 2008
savingsmart.com AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM -V, CONTINUITY SUBSCRIPTION MERCHANTS. Code5968 You click into the site and they make you a member and start taking money from your account. Internet On-line Based California *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that was wrongfully taken from you! Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Internet Fraud: Http://www.savingsmart.com, AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM-V, CONTINUITY/SUBSCRIPTION MERCHANTS California

Jan 04 2008
Growing Rich W/ Google-savingsmart.com-bsmgrantsearchasst.-eauction- Networkagenda.com- Rewardmemoreweb- charged me 1.95 for the cd and than charged me 39.95 without my permission. internet Author: marshall, Mississippi Computer Fraud: Growing Rich W/ Google Internet

Dec 10 2007
AP9*privacymatters12-v - AP9*privacymatters123 -AP9*savingsmart.com!! Warning bank account draing fraud company!! Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: No. springfield, Vermont On-Line Business: AP9*privacymatters12-v - AP9*privacymatters123 - AP9*savingsmart.com Internet

Dec 02 2007
AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIAL+, SAVINGSMART.COM For months charged my creditcard repeatedly for membership fees of $20+ unauthorized! Internetsavingsmart.com Internet Author: Bogota, New Jersey Internet Fraud: AP9*SHOPPINGESSENTIAL+, SAVINGSMART.COM Internet

Nov 30 2007
Privacy Matters 1-2-3 Aka Savingsmart.com I received a credit report and could cancel if i chose to. I did, i figured that was that. Until i checked my credit card statement and realized i was being charged a $1 a month since June 2007. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS CHARGE. CONNECTICUT Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that was wrongfully taken from you! Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Con Artists: Privacy Matters 1-2-3 Internet

Nov 19 2007
Savingsmart.com I keep having $1.00 taken out of my checking acct.for someting I didn't join. Internet Connecticut Author: Estelline, South Dakota Travel Services: Savingsmart.com Internet, Connecticut

Nov 10 2007
Savingsmart.com Thieves to the unspecting. I,ve been missing money from my bank account and never knew where it was going. These people are trully thieves. My account is pleagued with overdraft fees and I'm in danger of losing my bank account all together. Savingsmart.com Internet Giving bank info by phone opens you up for stuff like this Author: Newark, New Jersey Internet Fraud: Savingsmart.com Internet

Nov 08 2007
Savingsmart.com Savingsmart.com takes money from your account without authorization and keeps doing it. Omaha Nebraska Author: Carrollton, Texas Consumer Services: Savingsmart.com Omaha, Nebraska

Nov 02 2007
Ap9*at Home Rewards, Ap9*savingsmart.com Money taken from me even when I didn't sign up or place orders Internet Author: Westerly, Rhode Island On-Line Business: Ap9*at Home Rewards, Ap9*savingsmart.com Internet

Oct 29 2007
Savingsmart.com As, with others my husband thought that it was free. We are being charged a dollar a month and some months two dollars, and on some months even $26.95 Des Plaines Illinois Author: Rimrock, Arizona Internet Fraud: Savingsmart.com Des Plaines, Illinois

Oct 19 2007
Savingsmart.com charges to my credit card, can not cancel unless I enter my card number to get an ID to cancel on line. Makes no sense.....emails bounced back. Internet Internet Author: Weston, Wisconsin Corrupt Companies: Savingsmart.com Internet

Oct 19 2007
Savingsmart.com Rip Off Have No Idea Des Plaines Illinois Author: tucson, Arizona Corrupt Companies: Savingsmart.com Des Plaines, Illinois

Oct 09 2007
AP9*Savingsmart.com Rip-Off Company...Bogus charges!!! Internet Internet Author: Wenatchee, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: AP9*Savingsmart.com Internet