Company Directory | savingsmart
Approximately 87 Reports Found

Dec 11 2007
AP9*SAVINGSMART - PRIVACY MATTERS Keep charging after I cancelled Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Charleston AFB, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: AP9*SAVINGSMART - PRIVACY MATTERS Internet

Dec 10 2007
Savingsmart they somehow got my account number from contents or actions on my computer. they definately did not get any info from me personally, i've never heard of them until i called my bank to find out what the charge was from, Internet Author: East Brady, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: Savingsmart Internet

Dec 06 2007
Savingsmart Fraudulently acquired a purchase from a checking account. I have never heard of these people or made a purchase. Cannot get anyone on a phone number. Only automated and you are referred to a website. This you cannot enter unless you are a member and have a password. Internet USA Internet USA Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Buying Clubs: Savingsmart Nationwide

Dec 01 2007
SavingSmart How to reach a live person at Savingsmart Des Plaines Illinois Author: Miami, Florida Corrupt Companies: SavingSmart Des Plaines, Illinois

Nov 28 2007
AP9 SAVINGSMART - PRIVACY MATTERS LIED TO ME DES PLAINES Illinois Author: ptld, Maine Financial Services: AP9 SAVINGSMART - PRIVACY MATTERS DES PLAINES, Illinois

Nov 20 2007
Shopping Essentials, Savingsmart, Lt Savings Program, Care Express, Healthy Living Savingsshopping Essentials, Savingsmart, Lt Savings Program, Care Express, Healthy Living Savings, Smart Sh they keep charging my account and i dont even know what they are from Internet Internet Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Attorneys General: Shopping Essentials, Savingsmart, Lt Savings Program, Care Express, Healthy Living Savings, Smart Sh Internet

Nov 15 2007
AP9*Savingsmart Savingsmart Saving Smart Stealing money by charging my credit card without authorization Des Moines DesPlains Illinois Author: Burnsville, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: AP9*Savingsmart Savingsmart Saving Smart DesPlains, Illinois

Nov 10 2007
Savingsmart - Privacymatters123 ripped me off by charging me under two different companies for several different amounts for several different things i am trying to cancel by phone but i am only able to reach automative services Internet Author: statesville, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: Savingsmart - Privacymatters123 Internet

Nov 08 2007
AP9 Savingsmart They are debiting one of my credit cards for $1 that I never signed up for or authorize Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Everett, Washington Corrupt Companies: AP9 Savingsmart Internet

Oct 18 2007
Savingsmart TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT WITH NO AUTHORIZATION. Des Plaines Illinois Author: madison, Indiana Internet Service Providers: Savingsmart Des Plaines, Illinois

Oct 08 2007
AP9 Savingsmart/PrivacyMatters123 TRICKY, your FREE credit report is NOT FREE! Intenet Author: Eagle Mountain, Utah Corrupt Companies: AP9 Savingsmart/PrivacyMatters123 Internet

Oct 03 2007
Savingsmart rip off savingsmart Illinois Author: Batavia, Ohio Customer: Savingsmart Nationwide

Sep 26 2007
AP9*SAVINGSMART charge $1.00 to my charge card monthly Nationwide Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Internet Fraud: AP9*SAVINGSMART Nationwide

Sep 18 2007
Savingsmart.com I have never heard of this company yet they are taking $$$ from my checking account Chicago Internet Author: Middletown, Ohio Corrupt Companies: Savingsmart Internet

Sep 10 2007
AP9 SAVINGSMART COM I don't remember ever using this company and don't know how they got my checking account # or debit card #, but they debited my checking account for $1 several times AP9 CONNECTICUT NATIONWIDE Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Services: AP9 SAVINGSMART COM Nationwide

Sep 04 2007
Savingsmart Been chargeing me 1.00 per mo. for 5 mo. called to cancel in mar. 07? internet Author: Nixa, Missouri Credit Reporting Agencies: Savingsmart Nationwide

Aug 28 2007
Savingsmart they are charging my credit card $1.00 a month without my consent! Internet Author: fort pierce, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Savingsmart Internet

Aug 24 2007
Athomerewards - Savingsmart took money multiple times no approval ripoff Yonkers New York *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: lost creek, West Virginia Corrupt Companies: Athomerewards - Savingsmart Yonkers, New York

Aug 17 2007
Savingsmart I was on-line to PrivacyMatter to get free credit report and I couldn't get it and they charged me a $1.00. I started noticing that savingsmart was deducting a $1.00 per month out of my checking account. ripoff Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Toledo, Ohio Computer Fraud: Savingsmart Nationwide

Aug 15 2007
SavingSmart Stealing a dollar once a month! Beware of this company!! ripoff Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: perris, California Buying Clubs: SavingSmart Internet

Aug 08 2007
Savingsmart 2 or 3 months later that savingsmart stole my money out of my account again after i called them to stop membership and did sent refunds back Ripoff Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: loris, South Carolina Con Artists: Savingsmart Internet

Aug 05 2007
AP9*SAVINGSMART.COM AP9*SAVINGSMART This is just flat out stealing. This company has been stealing money every month from right out of my account. Ripoff Web Address Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Corrupt Companies: AP9*SAVINGSMART Nationwide

Jul 30 2007
Savingsmart My credit card was hijacked by SavingSmart, I want a class action lawsuit for punitive damages Ripoff Des Plains Illinois Author: Canyon Lake, Texas On-Line Business: Savingsmart Des Plaines, Illinois

Jul 30 2007
Savingsmart i am being charged $1.00 a month for something i did not sign up for. ripoff Norwalk Connecticut *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: mexicobeach, Florida Corrupt Companies: Savingsmart Norwalk, Connecticut

Jul 26 2007
Simplyyou.com Sipphone Savingsmart I got hit with charges right after we travelled. Ripoff internet Author: saint marie, Montana Corrupt Companies: Simplyyou.com Sipphone Savingsmart Nationwide