Company Directory | sbo-online
Approximately 17 Reports Found

Aug 05 2011
SBO Online is on my phone bill for a survival kit. It is a monthly fee of $15.25 that I did not authorize and has been on my bill for many months. Los Angeles, California Internet Just pay Author: Midlothian, Texas Telephone Companies: SBO Online Internet

Jan 23 2011
SBO-online I have 2 charges on my phone bill from this company and I have never heard of them before I called today but customer service was closed. I have read on the internet that this has happen to people bef Internet Author: Gate City, Virginia Questionable Activities: SBO-online Internet
3, Report #319815

Sep 23 2010
SBO Online - Small Business Organization Small Business Service scam linked to ESBI charges on my telephone bill 1 888 760 3724 Los Angeles, California contact customer care Author: Middletown Springs, Vermont Telemarketers: Small Business Organization Los Angeles,, California

Sep 21 2010
SBO-Online SBO-ONLINE.ORG Unauthorized charges on Bellsouth/ AT&T Bill Los Angeles California Please contact us Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Telephone Companies: SBO-Online SBO-ONLINE.ORG Los Angeles, California

Aug 03 2010
SBO-Online - Enhanced Billing Services Unauthorizedcharges for fees of $25.22 on my Fairpoint phone bill March 2010-May 2010 Santa Monica, California Author: Danville, New Hampshire Computer Fraud: SBO-Online - Enhanced Billing Services Santa Monica, California

Apr 05 2010
SBO-Online - Enhanced Billing Services Billed for services I didn't request on my AT&T bill Internet Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Computer Fraud: SBO-Online - Enhanced Billing Services Internet

Mar 04 2010
SBO-Online - - The Small Business Organization, LLC Small Buisness Organization Included charges on my AT&T phone bull for unauthorized services. Los Angeles, California Author: Aurora, Illinois SBO-Online - - The Small Business Organization, LLC Los Angeles, California

Aug 05 2009
SBO-Online - - The Small Business Organization charged our ATT account over $1100 without providing any service Los Angeles California Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Telemarketers: SBO-Online - - The Small Business Organization, LLC Los Angeles, California

Jun 05 2009
SBO-Online - Enhanced Billing Services bogus charges on my phone bill San Antonio Texas Author: Conneaut, Ohio Attorneys General: SBO-Online - Enhanced Billing Services San Antonio, Texas

Mar 02 2009
ESBI And SBO-ONLINE .ORG And EMBARQ Bogus charges on Embarq's phone bills Dallas Texas Author: Cloverdale, Oregon Telephone Companies: ESBI And SBO-ONLINE .ORG Dallas, Texas

Feb 18 2009
SBO-ONLINE Unauthorized charges on Hawaiian Telcom Bill, Maui Hawaii California Please contact us for assistance Author: Houston, Texas Telephone Companies: SBO-ONLINE 12335 Santa Monica Blvd, #339, California

Sep 22 2008
ESBI - SBO ONLINE charged $16.01 to phone bill without authorization Los Angeles California Author: Martinsville, Virginia Sales People: ESBI Los Angeles, California

Sep 12 2008
SBO Online Billed for service not is now happening in Colorado Los Angeles California Author: Arvada, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: SBO Online Los Angeles, California

Aug 20 2008
SBO-Online Charge on phone bill for product not ordered. California? Internet Author: Brooklyn Center,, Minnesota Business Consultants: SBO-Online Internet

May 16 2008
SBO-Online (in Conjunction With Orbit Telecom) Unauthorized Charges on Qwest Bill for SBO-Online - Charges continue to come even after trying to cancel fraudulent service Los Angeles California Customer Care Author: Tucson, Arizona Telephone Companies: SBO-Online Los Angeles, California

Apr 15 2008
SBO-Online Unauthorized charge of $29.95 on Qwest telephone bill Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Tempe, Arizona Telephone Companies: SBO-Online Internet

Feb 20 2008
ESBI billed for charges for orbit telecom monthly fee and SBO online for survival kit-qwest Internet Please contact us for assistance Author: Rock Springs, Wyoming Telephones: ESBI Internet