whereby

Company Directory | scoresense
Approximately 366 Reports Found

Aug 23 2014
Scoresense We stopped the service several times, but they continue to pull funds. In addition, they mysteriously lost records of us calling even though we call several times. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Aug 20 2014
ScoreSense Freecredit report 360 Fraudulent Company and sub-Companies-BEWARE Dallas Texas Author: fort lauderale, Florida Credit & Debt Services: ScoreSense Internet

Aug 18 2014
OTL Scoresense Scoresense Scoresense is a total scam. I was told that I would only be charged and refunded a $1.00 for a free credit report. I was charged a month later a fee of $30.95 and was not notified of the charge to my credit card. Why is the government not regulating this kind of theft? -Teena Internet Author: Roselle, New Jersey Credit Reporting Agencies: OTL Scoresense Internet

Aug 13 2014
scoresense profesional thieves Dallas Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Reporting Agencies: scoresense Texas

Aug 08 2014
Scoresense I went into my checking account today and discovered a charge to my debit card for $29.95 from otl*scoresense.com and spent 20 minutes trying to figure out what it was for. Upon further investigation I discovered that the $29.95 has been deducted once a month for 3 months. I have never received an email or credit report in that time frame and am embarassed to say I had not balanced my checkiing account during that time. Now I'm going to try to get at least some of my money back, but from reading other comments, the prospect is not a good one. Internet Author: Florissant, Colorado Credit Services: Scoresense Internet

Aug 07 2014
Scoresense Scoresense ignored my requests for a refund after taking money i did not approve out of my account Nationwide Author: newton, New Jersey Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

Jul 22 2014
Scoresense unauthorized charges from my checking account for a monthly membership dallas Texas Author: Arizona, Arizona Credit Reporting Agencies: OIL Scoresense dallas, Texas

Jul 11 2014
Scoresense One Technologies LP Credit report scam (recurring charge despite multiple attempts to cancel) Dallas Texas Author: atlanta, Georgia Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Dallas, Texas

Jul 09 2014
ScoreSense Stealing Money!! Savannah Internet Author: Savannah , Georgia Credit Reporting Agencies: Guinn Friedman Internet

Jul 05 2014
ScoreSense Never use or you will never lose your membership!! Internet Author: Palm Coast, Florida Financial Services: ScoreSense Internet

Jun 24 2014
scoresence-----customer service I never signed on to become a member, at the time stated when I joined is impossible because I was in the hospital for 22 days and did not have access to the internet. The only one who could've done this is my brother as to acquire more information about myself. !5 years ago Robert H. Rede took out a loan for $10,000.00 in my name which I did not find out too late because PD informed me it was beyond the statue of limitations. So if scoresense provided information to my brother then they have a third part liability. Dallas Texas Author: Julesburg, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: scoresence Dallas, Texas

Jun 13 2014
Scoresense lost more than $500! Dallas, Texas Internet Author: California Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Jun 06 2014
OTL; SCORESENSE TOOK MONEY FROM MY CREDIT CARD TO SIGN UP ANOTHER PERSON WITHOUT MY PERMISSION DALLAS Texas Author: HOPEWELL, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: OTL; SCORESENSE Texas

Jun 05 2014
SCOREsense 100% scam. nationwide Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Services: SCOREsense Internet

Jun 02 2014
One Technologies, L.P. ScoreSense Don't Give them your credit card number! Dallas Internet Author: Leesville, Louisiana Credit Services: One Technologies, L.P. Internet

May 28 2014
ScoreSense.com One Technologies LP ScoreSense uses Harp Program to decieve about free credit report then charges them membership fees Dallas Texas Author: tacoma, Washington Credit Reporting Agencies: ScoreSense.com Dallas, Texas

May 28 2014
Scoresense Scam, scam, scam all the way Internet Author: Glocester, Rhode Island Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

May 28 2014
Scoresense OTL* ScoreSense BEWARE! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! Internet Author: sparta, New Jersey Credit Services: Scoresense Internet

May 20 2014
Scoresense Fraudulent billing, charged credit card without adequate warning Dallas Texas internet Author: Lombard, Illinois Financial Education: Scoresense Internet

May 19 2014
OTL*Scoresense I was checking my bank acct and there was a $29.95 charge Dallas Texas Author: clay, West Virginia Credit Card Fraud: OTL*Scoresense Internet

May 18 2014
ScoreSense Total ripoff! Can't be reached on the phone to cancel! Dallas Texas Author: Indiana Credit Reporting Agencies: ScoreSense Dallas, Texas

May 17 2014
Scoresense I only wanted my Credit Score, i refused their Monitoring Service but was charged a non refundable $29.95 +$1.00 ANYWAY. rip-offNYHOW Dallas Texas Author: High Rolls Mt. Park, New Mexico Credit Services: Scoresense Dallas, Texas

May 16 2014
Scoresense Charged my wife for credit report and credit monitoring we never received and which she never requested. We didn't realize this was going on until almost a year later, and when we requested a refund, they only offered to refund one month ,$29.95, plus one dollar. Internet Author: Miami Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Scoresense Internet

May 14 2014
Scoresense FREE Credit Score Reporting Group Internet Author: Dieterich, Illinois Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

May 14 2014
scoresense misleading about FREE credit report, trial period, Dallas Texas Author: Tipton, Michigan Credit Reporting Agencies: scoresense Dallas, Texas