Company Directory | sealy
Approximately 64 Reports Found

Jul 25 2016
Choice Home Warranty Riped me off twice Edison New Jersey Author: Sealy, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Mar 27 2016
Sealy/Stearns & Foster/Optimun I purchase the set from Dillards in Arlington, Tx and call them several times but they always send Sealy out to my house and each time they reject. I let them know how much my hip hip since 2 months sleeping on this mattress.. I purchase the set in Sept., 2015 was delivery to me Oct., 02, 2015 start call the store about the hurting of my back and hip first week in November 2015. Trinity, North Caroline North Carolina Author: desoto, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Sealy/Stearns & Foster/Optimun Trinity, North Caroline, North Carolina

Nov 20 2015
Sealy Mattress Co. Defective mattresses~sagging & collapsing. Requirements for replacement are extremely difficult to qualify for replacement. Redmond Washington
Heartless... Author: Federal Way, Washington Mattress Manufactures: Sealy Mattress Co. Nationwide

Sep 12 2015
boost mobile i believe sprint i paid my bill they still shut it off! sealy Texas Author: sealy, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Nationwide

Jul 22 2015
Kane's Furniture HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT when they refused to stand behind $900 Sealy Posturepedic mattress they sold me. Ocoee Florida Author: Clermont, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Kane's Furniture Ocoee, Florida

Mar 05 2015
Global standard industries LLC and GSI Industries LLC Fredric Sealy and Eric Engie along with a local resident I new scammed me out of $250,000.00. I have a contract that was supposed to be paid back in7 days with a 10 % profit. I have been fighting with them for over a year to get my money back. O New york,New york New York Did You Get Your Money Back? Author: N Canton, Ohio Attorneys General: Global standard industries LLC New york,New york, New York

7, Report #1208027

Feb 10 2015
800 MATTRESS .COM Sleepy's, Sealy Posturpedic Sleep Comfort Guarantee changes when you call with a claim New York Nationwide Author: New York, New York Furniture & Furnishings: 800 MATTRESS .COM Nationwide

8, Report #1207805

Feb 09 2015
Brazos Valley Services Brazos Valley AC Brazos Valley Services Misleading Furnace repair Katy Texas SEALY Texas Wow that was scary Author: Katy , Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Brazos Valley Services SEALY, Texas

9, Report #1205864

Jan 31 2015
Global Standard Industries Fredric Carl Sealy, Jeffery B. Reed, Eric Enge Private Equity Investment Scam New York New York Case Settled - July 23, 2015 Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Global Standard Industries New York, New York

10, Report #1193851

Dec 08 2014
Sears Sears Outlet Nashville, TN SEARS DOES NOT HONOR THEIR OWN WARANTY! BUYER BEWARE! My name is Shannon Gould. This is the first time I have written to a corporate office regarding buyer's remorse but I felt it was important enough to take the time to do so. I can't imagine Sears Corporate leaders would condone this kind of customer service. Your stores are managed in a deceptive and frustrating manner. You have lost my family as a loyal personal and business customer of 17 years. The following outlines our ridiculous experience with Sears: BUYER BEWARE! SAVE YOURSELF the headache and DON'T BUY from Sears! Purchased two mattress sets a Sears Outlet. Tried to use warranty as TWO mattresses are defective. Got the run around from sears for 3 MONTHS! Today I was told mattress has NO WARRANTY because everything at Sears Outlet is clearance and has no warranty. We even purchased TWO BOX SPRINGS to go with the mattresses as that was the ONLY WAY MATTRESSES would be covered under WARRANTY! Called Sears corporate and was told by KIRSTEN #252500 this is not true unless Outlet can prove you bought on clearance and your receipt does not indicate this, and we have full manufacturers warranty. Our mattresses were not bought on clearance. KIRSTEN said we had to go through Store Manager Jerry and Outlet Store MANAGER JERRY #851 explained that ALL SEARS OUTLET PURCHASES have a 60 day RETURN POLICY and that NO WARRANTY IS HONORED (!!) and Sorry for your inconvenience. NOTHING on receipt says we void our manufacturers warranty. Sealy has a specific department that deals with Sears Sealy defects- they send you back to the outlet where purchased! Have PURCHASED COUNTLESS APPLIANCES through them for RENTAL PROPERTIES over the years- NEVER AGAIN. Have been lied to and mislead by Sears mattress returns and we will not be doing business with Sears again after this experience. We should have read other peoples complaints and never purchased with them! CANCELING SEARS CREDIT CARD and NEVER PURCHASING with them again! Nashville Nationwide Author: brentwood, Tennessee Bed & Bath: Sears Nationwide

Oct 01 2014
Sealy Company Headquarters Sealy Company Sleepystempursealy 1800 mattress, sealy, tempursealy, sealy mattress, sealy warranty sleepys Trinity Nationwide Author: New York, New York Mattress Manufactures: Sealy Company Headquarters Nationwide

Sep 02 2014
Sealy, Inc. Sealy/Stearns & Foster/Optimum Does not honor 10 year warranty, uses unreasonably unsanitary condition as reason to reject poor quality mattress Austin area Texas I agree with you Author: Austin, Texas Bed & Bath: Sealy, Inc. Nationwide

Apr 25 2014
Mattress Firm - Sealy Mattress I bought a Sealy mattress that sagged badly after one year. Internet
Is Sealy concerned ?? Author: Santa Ana, California Mattress Stores: Mattress Firm - Sealy Mattress Internet

Apr 01 2014
Fleetwood Mobile Homes Don't buy FLEETWOOD MOBILE HOME...special ordered and bought 2006 model; had faucet repairs and found no access doors and no way to even cut an access door. Dealership...not our problem; called Fleetwood headquaarters and was informed Fleetwood had filed bankruptcy...changed the name from Fleetwood...Inc, Corp, or whatever to Fleetwood with different intials behind it. Pretty smart move Fleetwood...found a loophole that saved you lots of money and yet you are still out there making money! Sealy, Texas Texas Clueless Author: Spring, Texas Mobile Home Parks: Fleetwood Mobile Homes Sealy, Texas

Mar 14 2014
Ladco Leasing/Elavon, Inc. Blues Inn/ The Diner Biggest rip off ever San Angelo Texas Not Sealy flats but Ladco Leasing/Elavon, Inc Author: San Angelo, Texas Bars Lounges & Clubs: Ladco Leasing/Elavon, Inc.

Mar 03 2014
Sealy Matress trinity North Carolina Author: vestal, New York Consumer Services: Sealy trinity, North Carolina

17, Report #1120470

Feb 03 2014
Teacup & Tiny Toy Puppies in Houston, Texas Teacup Puppies & Maltese Puppies in Houston, Texas Deceitful Backyard Breeders! Beware of Nancy 713-806-5102 Sealy Texas
I disagree completely Author: houston, Texas Animal Abuse: Teacup & Tiny Toy Puppies in Houston, Texas Sealy, Texas

Aug 29 2013
American Express Bluebird Technical Dept. INTERNET NIGHTMARE!! NO HELP AFTER PURCHASE!! Salt Lake City Utah Author: Sealy, Texas Credit & Debt Services: American Express Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 13 2013
Sealy NA, will not waste my time, not helpful at all The products they sell are warrantied for 15 years and break down in two or so, then after the first repair THE DO NOT RESPOND AND LIE AND CHEET!!! Trinity North Carolina Author: Green Brook, New Jersey Bed & Bath: Sealy Trinity, North Carolina

May 07 2013
Mattress Firm Inc mattresses, Sealy, Tempur Pedic, Beauty Rest, Serta, box springs, king beds, queen beds Cedar Hill, Houston Texas Mattress Firm Inc is trying hard to fix this issue Author: Duncanville, Texas Mattress Stores: Mattress Firm Inc Cedar Hill, Texas

Apr 19 2013
Sealy Bum Mattress Trinity, North Carolina Author: Mount Vernon, Washington Mattress Manufactures: Sealy Trinity, North Carolina

Nov 29 2012
Sealy Biddeford blankets stopped working after one season Mundeleine, Illinois Author: Orlando, Florida Bed & Bath: Sealy Mundeleine, Illinois

Aug 16 2012
Mattress1one My Sealy Mattress is defective and I have been trying to have it replaced now for over 2 months New Port Richey, Florida
Sealy's Response Author: New Port Richey, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Mattress1one New Port Richey, Florida

Aug 11 2012
Mattress One Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando Purchased a Sealy mattress and less than 3 years it sunk in the middle & no warranty. Orlando, Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Mattress Stores: Mattress One Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando Orlando, Florida

Aug 09 2012
Sealy Irresponsile Techs Trinity, North Carolina We Want To Help Author: Green Brook, New Jersey Mattress Stores: Sealy Trinity, North Carolina