Company Directory | seattlecoffeedirect-com
Approximately 37 Reports Found

Feb 22 2010
01:50 PM 4 times I finally got a hold of someone and it was always the checks in the mail evanston, Illinois Author: LAke Charles, Louisiana evanston, Illinois

Feb 19 2010
Seattle Coffee Direct - This company offered coffee for 12.99 a pound and sent me 2 at 79.00-twice They sent me a confirmation e-mail Oct.26(cancellation) and promised a refund. None yet ,just promises Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Seattle Coffee Direct - Internet

Dec 11 2009
Seattle Coffee Direct - will not refund my money Evanston, Illinois Author: Medford, Oregon Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Seattle Coffee Direct - Evanston, Illinois

Dec 11 2009
Peel, Inc.,,, Fraud and deceptice trade practices Evanston, Illinois Author: Durham, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Peel, Inc.,,, Evanston, Illinois

Dec 07 2009
Seattle Coffee Direct - Cafe Saporito, SCAM!!!! Un-authorized and fraudulent charges, phantom companies and phone numbers Evanston, Illinois Author: College Park, Maryland Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Seattle Coffee Direct - Evanston, Illinois

Dec 02 2009
Seattle Coffee Direct - SCAM Evanston, Illinois Author: Carlsbad, New Mexico Gourmet stores: Seattle Coffee Direct - Evanston, Illinois

Dec 01 2009
Danielle Janine Jewelry, ShopDani Beware this place is a rip off Evanston, Illinois Author: granada hills, California Jewelry Stores: Danielle Janine Jewelry, ShopDani Evanston, Illinois

Dec 01 2009
Seattle Coffee Direct - Ultimate Beans Charges Debit Card 5 Months AFTER Confirmed Cancellation Internet Author: King George, Virginia Internet Fraud: Seattle Coffee Direct - Internet

Nov 30 2009
Seattle Coffee Direct THey some how have gotten my bank card info and Have been charging random amounts as high as 79.00 weekly. Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Temecula, California Bait-and-Switch: Seattle Coffee Direct Internet
10, Report #519973

Nov 05 2009
Seattle Coffee Direct - Seattle Coffee Co. I was sent coffee I did not order. My credit card was charged $38.95. I called them and they said if I sent the coffee back they would take the charges off my card. I still have the charges on my car Internet Author: Mechanicville, New York Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Seattle Coffee Direct - Internet

Nov 04 2009
Seattle Coffee Direct - Total RipOff! Still Waiting for the refund I was promised! Internet Update Author: Springfield, Illinois Mail Order Services: Seattle Coffee Direct - Internet

Nov 02 2009
Seattle Coffee Direct - I ordered this coffee as a sample for $2.00 & was charged $79.00. All was returned unopened. Internet Author: napa, California Websites: Seattle Coffee Direct - Internet

Oct 30 2009
Seattle Coffee Direct - cafe saporito i thought i was paying $6.00-7.00 per coffee, then they took out $79.00 out of my acct. evanston, Illinois *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Seattle Coffee Direct - evanston, Illinois

Sep 17 2009
Seattle Coffee Direct - Where's My REFUND!! It's Been 4 Months!! Sonora, California Author: Sonora, California Food Stores: Seattle Coffee Direct - Sonora, California

Sep 16 2009
Seattle Coffee Direct - It has been 3 months and have still not received a refund. Only excuses and pushing my refund date further and further. It is a total of $102.90. I have emails stating it is on they way. Nothing. No refund after 3 months with stupid excuses. I want my $102.90. Have confirmation email. Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Food Stores: Seattle Coffee Direct - Internet

Sep 10 2009
Seattle Coffee Direct - snakes? Seattle Snakes make coffee... Evanston , Illinois
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Seattle Coffee Direct - Evanston, Illinois

May 22 2009
04:38 PM,,, And Fraudulent Transactions Internet Author: Abilene, Texas Credit Card Fraud:,,, And Internet
18, Report #431945

Mar 08 2009
08:16 AM shipped coffee I didnt order Niles Illinois Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: Niles, Illinois

Jan 31 2009

Dec 26 2008
Seattle Coffee Direct - Rip off, billed me after canceling and before trial ended Evanston Illinois Author: pittstown, New Jersey Sales People: Seattle Coffee Direct - Evanston, Illinois

Dec 01 2008
05:27 AM - They charged me 3 times for a product I recieved once. Evanston, Illinois Author: Savannah, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: - Evanston,, Illinois

Nov 25 2008
09:03 AM Rip-Off made good by ... PLEASE READ! Evanston Illinois Further Assistance Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Evanston, Illinois

Nov 06 2008
11:05 AM, Seattle Coffee Direct, Coffeeroastersdirect, Seattle Coffee Direct Internet THEIVES!!!!! Internet Help With Your Account Author: Illinois, North Carolina E-trade: Coffeeroastersdirect, Seattle Coffee Direct Internet

Nov 06 2008
Seattle Coffee Direct - Shop Dani - Poster Pass Victims PLEASE file Consumer Complaints with the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION Evanston Illinois Advice and Contact Information Author: Julian, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: Seattle Coffee Direct Evanston, Illinois

Nov 06 2008
Seattle Coffee Direct - New orders shipped, account charged more than 6 months after account closed Evanston Illinois Tips for receiving your refund Author: Bowie, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: Seattle Coffee Direct - Evanston, Illinois