Company Directory | secret-shopper
Approximately 432 Reports Found
1, Report #1320712

Aug 14 2016
Walmart inc Walmart inc sent me a bogus check for 1,991.56 ,they said to activate the check to be a secret shopper,. Bentonville Arkansas Author: okc, Oklahoma Bad Check Writers: Walmart inc Bentonville , Arkansas

Jun 25 2016
Tom John MYSTERY SHOPPER PROVIDERS ASSOCIATION. Secret Shopper Instructor. M.S.P.A Regards. Tom John Mystery Shopper Providers Association. Brantley Smith. Trick me in to depositing a$975.33 fake check in bank of america. Now I'm stuck with the bill. what do I do? Internet Only one thing you can do... Author: Easley , South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Tom John Internet

Jun 23 2016
Rand Research Survey Secret Shopper Doing Fraud on Career Builder, claming to be secret shopper later Jacksonville Florida
Author: Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Rand Research Survey Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 15 2016
C&C Market Research Mr. Dennis Rosenblum Cashier's Check for $2,240; hired secret shopper; send 2 western unions to 2 different people from 2 different locations; payment for this would be $240 New York, New York Nationwide
Author: Elkins, Arkansas $$ REWARDS Offered: C&C Market Research Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
Moneygram international Eugene bennett txJohn Hasting txLarry martin 1965@accountant.comDonna Martin they tried to get m to cash a check at my bank then transfer $850 to eugene bennett and $870 john hasting then keep the rest, but they wanted me to do it as a secret shopper at moneygram and wanted me to do it the next day when the funds were showing available minneapolis, mn Internet Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Internet Fraud: Moneygram international Internet

Jun 09 2016
Ronald Perelman Kimberly Hall ,Kimberly Williams, Ronnie Perez,Alexander Anthoney These are the Principle Players involved with Mailing Counterfeit Checks as part of the Secret Shopper Scam Duluth Minnesota. Nationwide: Duluth Minnesota, Northfield New Jersey, No Action by Law Enforcement Author: Sunrise, Florida Financial Services: Ronald Perelman Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
11:33 PM Walmart inc. Fake cashiers check secret shopper scam Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona E-trade: Internet

Jun 03 2016
Sights on Service Secret Shopper NON PAYMENT minneapolis Minnesota Author: Atlanta, Georgia Consumer Services: Sights on Service minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 02 2016
C & C Market Research Mr. Dennis Rosenblum Customer Service Evaluator, Mystery/Secret Shopper, wire funds using fraudulent cashier's check New York New York Author: Los Angeles County, California $$ REWARDS Offered: C & C Market Research New York, New York

May 27 2016
Dennis Rosenblum C&C Market Research Secret Shopper Fraud New York New York Author: Tehachapi, California Work at Home: Dennis Rosenblum C&C Market Research New York, New York

May 15 2016
Walmart Inc/Ashley Butler (Director of Operations) Secret Shopper Scam... They're at it again! Bentonville Arkansas No need to be so rude Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Employment Services: Walmart Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

May 12 2016
08:29 PM WALLMART INCSends you a check for $ 1,985.00. They give you instructions to participate as a secret shopper but it is all a lie a real scam. At the end you will be told to go to a wester Union and pay $ 980.00 to a bank account in Madrid Spain, It is the Make extra income as a secret shopper for the Gap, Target, Pizza Hut and others. Bentonville Arkansas Author: McKinney, Texas Specialty Stores: Bentonville, Arkansas

May 04 2016
Kmart Secret Shopper/Ron Webster/ RON LLC Mystery Shopper/survey person Mississippi Mississippi Hope You Are Smarter Than This Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: Kmart Secret

Apr 07 2016
05:57 PM Walmart secret shopper, James Miller director of operations These Scam Artists are Good the check even has all of the waftermarket and multicolor junk it is supposed to! When I went online they copied my IP Address so they could continue to cyber stalk me!! Don't be fooled report them and warn people! Bentonville Arkansas Author: Burien, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Internet

Mar 24 2016
Quality Management Inc Walmart Web ControllerWalmart Inc Consumer Service Evaluator (Secret Shopper) Scam w/Counterfit Check Bentonville, AK Nationwide
Author: Stockton, California Bad Check Writers: Quality Management Inc Nationwide

Mar 16 2016
Michael Moore M.moore Tried to get me to cash a fake check for 2920.72 to be a secret shopper Houston Texas Author: Dallas , Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Michael Moore Houston, Texas

Feb 24 2016
Shops Mr Michael Patt I completed two assignments as a secret shopper and was provided with two checks for a total of 6300.00 and both checks bounced and were debited from my account have spoken to Mr Patt and he does not seem to notify me when the money will be returned to me in a timely fashion Integelwood California every resolved? Author: Danvers , Massachusetts Bad Check Writers: Shops

Feb 24 2016
Omni Insurance Co CIS, Direct Shoppers Sent $2300 check to initiate a phoney secret shopper assignment to bilk me out of money Atlanta, Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Omni Insurance Co Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
Secret Shopper Derek Hay, PhD I was invited to be a secret shopper for Apple store in November of this year. I agreed, but mentioned that I would be leaving for several weeks unitl December. When I returned, I found an envelope with the description of my assignment i.e. purchasing 3 i-phones at $ 750 each. I also received a check in the amount of $2, 975. I deposited the check in my bank on Monday 12/14/15. I started getting texts from Derrick Hay at 909 529 0170. He was pressuring me and harrassing with texts every day to send the i-phones as soon as possible. I responded that I was waiting for his check to clear at my bank. On Wedn. 12/16/15, I called my bank and the teller told me that the check came from a closed account and my accoutn was charged with a fine fee. Derrick continued sending me threatening messages to take me to the court if I do not finish my assignment by the end of the last week because it was affecting his work... I did not repond, so he would not close his phone as at the time I sent my first complaint with IC3. unknown Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Internet: Secret Shopper Internet

Dec 22 2015
03:15 PM Unknown secret shopper scam / fake checks / bank fraud  Internet Author: DeWitt, New York Banks: Internet

Nov 18 2015
RKM Research Inc. Secret Shopper Scam, sent a check for me to cash through my bank, and expected me to transfer funds to them. Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Adding more to report.... Author: Lake Worth, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: RKM Research Inc. Internet

Oct 21 2015
Consumer Satisfaction Services, Inc. James Andserson, Secret Shoppers Offer for Secret Shopper, Promised $300 for Wal-Mart Survey Harrisburg, PA PA
Author: California Employment Services: Consumer Satisfaction Services, Inc. Harrisburg, PA,

Oct 15 2015
Consumer Satisfaction Services Inc. Secret ShoppersSecret ShopperAdam Carter James Anderson Secret Shopper Internet Scam via E-mail, Job Board Harrisburg, PA; Lake Jackson, TX; Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Employees: Consumer Satisfaction Services Inc. Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Secret Shopper, Inc. Shoppers Express Secret Shopper Employment using LinkedIn as part of scam Newark New Jersey Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Secret Shopper, Inc. Newark , New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
Zen communications Dale Walsh,Michael Hazard Sent cashiers check for $2865 for secret shopper job. Norfolk Virginia Nationwide Author: Crossville, Tennessee Work at Home Business: Zen communications Nationwide