Company Directory | secret-shopper
Approximately 423 Reports Found

May 27 2016
Dennis Rosenblum C&C Market Research Secret Shopper Fraud New York New York Author: Tehachapi, California Work at Home: Dennis Rosenblum C&C Market Research New York, New York

May 15 2016
Walmart Inc/Ashley Butler (Director of Operations) Secret Shopper Scam... They're at it again! Bentonville Arkansas No need to be so rude Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Employment Services: Walmart Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

May 12 2016
www.limitedmallsinc.com WALLMART INCSends you a check for $ 1,985.00. They give you instructions to participate as a secret shopper but it is all a lie a real scam. At the end you will be told to go to a wester Union and pay $ 980.00 to a bank account in Madrid Spain, It is the Make extra income as a secret shopper for the Gap, Target, Pizza Hut and others. Bentonville Arkansas Author: McKinney, Texas Specialty Stores: www.limitedmallsinc.com Bentonville, Arkansas

May 04 2016
Kmart Secret Shopper/Ron Webster/ RON LLC Mystery Shopper/survey person Mississippi Mississippi Hope You Are Smarter Than This Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: Kmart Secret

Apr 07 2016
Gucareinc.com Walmart secret shopper, James Miller director of operations These Scam Artists are Good the check even has all of the waftermarket and multicolor junk it is supposed to! When I went online they copied my IP Address so they could continue to cyber stalk me!! Don't be fooled report them and warn people! Bentonville Arkansas Author: Burien, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Gucareinc.com Internet

Mar 24 2016
Quality Management Inc Walmart Web ControllerWalmart Inc Consumer Service Evaluator (Secret Shopper) Scam w/Counterfit Check Bentonville, AK Nationwide
Author: Stockton, California Bad Check Writers: Quality Management Inc Nationwide

Mar 16 2016
Michael Moore M.moore Tried to get me to cash a fake check for 2920.72 to be a secret shopper Houston Texas Author: Dallas , Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Michael Moore Houston, Texas

Feb 24 2016
Shops reporter.com Mr Michael Patt I completed two assignments as a secret shopper and was provided with two checks for a total of 6300.00 and both checks bounced and were debited from my account have spoken to Mr Patt and he does not seem to notify me when the money will be returned to me in a timely fashion Integelwood California every resolved? Author: Danvers , Massachusetts Bad Check Writers: Shops reporter.com

Feb 24 2016
Omni Insurance Co CIS, Direct Shoppers Sent $2300 check to initiate a phoney secret shopper assignment to bilk me out of money Atlanta, Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Omni Insurance Co Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
Secret Shopper Derek Hay, PhD I was invited to be a secret shopper for Apple store in November of this year. I agreed, but mentioned that I would be leaving for several weeks unitl December. When I returned, I found an envelope with the description of my assignment i.e. purchasing 3 i-phones at $ 750 each. I also received a check in the amount of $2, 975. I deposited the check in my bank on Monday 12/14/15. I started getting texts from Derrick Hay at 909 529 0170. He was pressuring me and harrassing with texts every day to send the i-phones as soon as possible. I responded that I was waiting for his check to clear at my bank. On Wedn. 12/16/15, I called my bank and the teller told me that the check came from a closed account and my accoutn was charged with a fine fee. Derrick continued sending me threatening messages to take me to the court if I do not finish my assignment by the end of the last week because it was affecting his work... I did not repond, so he would not close his phone as at the time I sent my first complaint with IC3. unknown Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Internet: Secret Shopper Internet

Dec 22 2015
basemethodsurvey.com Unknown secret shopper scam / fake checks / bank fraud  Internet Author: DeWitt, New York Banks: basemethodsurvey.com Internet

Nov 18 2015
RKM Research Inc. Secret Shopper Scam, sent a check for me to cash through my bank, and expected me to transfer funds to them. Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Adding more to report.... Author: Lake Worth, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: RKM Research Inc. Internet

Oct 21 2015
Consumer Satisfaction Services, Inc. James Andserson, Secret Shoppers Offer for Secret Shopper, Promised $300 for Wal-Mart Survey Harrisburg, PA PA
Author: California Employment Services: Consumer Satisfaction Services, Inc. Harrisburg, PA,

Oct 15 2015
Consumer Satisfaction Services Inc. Secret ShoppersSecret ShopperAdam Carter James Anderson Secret Shopper Internet Scam via E-mail, Job Board Harrisburg, PA; Lake Jackson, TX; Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Employees: Consumer Satisfaction Services Inc. Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Secret Shopper, Inc. Shoppers Express Secret Shopper Employment using LinkedIn as part of scam Newark New Jersey Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Secret Shopper, Inc. Newark , New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
Zen communications Dale Walsh,Michael Hazard Sent cashiers check for $2865 for secret shopper job. Norfolk Virginia Nationwide Author: Crossville, Tennessee Work at Home Business: Zen communications Nationwide

Sep 06 2015
Service Performance Group Inc, Mailed me a letter with a bogus check to hire me as a secret shopper Duluth Georgia Don't be naive Author: Matthews, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Service Performance Group Inc, Duluth, Georgia

18, Report #1252090

Aug 31 2015
Shop 'N' Check Linda Bradley Falsey said I was being hired as secret shopper. Issued me a cashiers check that bounced Indio California Common scam Author: Tomah, Wisconsin Cash Services: Shop 'N' Check Indio, California

Aug 26 2015
james hart I got an e-mail re the secret shopper, My 17 year old son was looking for something to do like this i had heard about this secret shopper and always thought it was something fun, I am very ingnorant, I never think anyone would do something so bad, I did go ahead with this and got over $2,000 stolen, i will never trust in anything, It is true about too good to be true. I am a mother of 4 and thought a little more money would have done good for me. Man was I wrong. Lacarna Lacarna Author: Roseville, California Customer: james hart Internet

Aug 16 2015
Market Survey Information Inc and/or Zen Communication Possible secret shopper job opportunity presented to me turned out to be a total scam. Too good to be true is exactly what this is! Norflok Nationwide
Author: yatesville , Georgia Cash Services: Market Survey Information Inc Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
SHOPPERS EXPRESS, Customer Survey Inc., RADEN ASSOCIATIONS, Michael Hall Secret Shopper Scam, Shoppers Express, Michael Hall, 347-559-8458 Newark, New Jersey Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: SHOPPERS EXPRESS Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
Walmart Inc I was sent a check and told to deposite it so that I was a secret shopper for walmart once I did now it was sent back as altered and ficticious when leaves my account negative . THese people need to be stopped and they owe alot of people money and I want mine back . Bentonville Arkansas Author: Prattville, Alabama Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Jul 31 2015
Secret Shopper Sidney Horton Welcome to the Secret Shopper Program. Assignments can vary from a quick survey to a weekend stay. In the package you received today is a check for the sum of One Thousand nine hundred and eighty seven dollar only The Payment was issued to cover the assignment bills and also your weekly wages and Assignment. Once you receive the Check, You should take the payment to your bank and deposit, Deduct $280 as your weekly wage. Below is the expenditures breakdown: You will have $1,657 left with you and you are expected to send $828 via money gram charges to (NICOLE MORENO) in manila Philippines less Nationwide Author: Saint Peters, Missouri Employment Services: Horton Secret Shopper Nationwide

Jul 30 2015
Walmart Yes! I did surveys and I received a check for my work but the check was returned . The check they send to me was no good it caused my bank account to become overdraft and now I have to pay the bank back and fees on my account. Bentonville Arkansas An old scam Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Bentonville, Arkansas

Jul 30 2015
consumersolutions.com Sent check for $1987.00 for secret shopper assignment Manilla Internet Author: Lodi, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: consumersolutions.com Internet