Company Directory | secret-shopper
Approximately 377 Reports Found

Jul 07 2014
Customer Service Inc ,Jeremy Myers / Dr Jeremy Myers, Mystery Shopper / Secret Shopper Scam Greensboro North Carolina & Internet Author: BELLWOOD, Illinois Work at Home Business: Customer Service Inc Internet

Jun 30 2014
AIS Market Research AIS Customer Market Research Inc.Dennis Beckett Mailed me a check in the amount of $1,680 claiming they needed me to cash it at any Money Gram, transfer $1,350 to a Dennis Hunt and that I could keep the other $200. Then I had to answer some survey questions as though I was a secret shopper, regarding the transaction/experience and the appearance of the store. New York New York Author: Sarasota, Florida Cash Services: AIS Market Research New York, New York

Jun 29 2014
AIS market Research Inc mrdennis.hunt15@gmail.comAuthor: Birmingham, AlabamaInternet Marketing Companies: AIS Market Research, Inc.New York, New York Dennis Beckett Secret shopper.... 7650 Will Rogers blvd. Fort Worth Texas Internet Texas Author: fort myers, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: AIS market Research Inc Internet

Jun 26 2014
Customer Service Evaluations Inc. Carol Spencer I did a web search for a second job and I thought that a secret shopper job would be neat to try. Bogus company Mississauga Ontario Internet Author: Mt. Morris, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Customer Service Evaluations Inc. Carol Spencer Internet

Jun 26 2014
Precision Research Secret Shopper Scam Nationwide Nationwide Author: Des Plaines, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Precision Research Nationwide

Jun 25 2014
SmartRetailForce.org Gary Hooper,MICHAEL P DRAXLER Secret Shopper SCAM Huntsville Alabama Author: El Dorado Hills, California Unusual Rip-Off: SmartRetailForce.org Huntsville, Alabama

Jun 16 2014
SGS Secret Shopper : Jeremiah Stone Tried to get me to be a Secret Shopper From Russia, with love? Internet Author: Northfield, Minnesota Home Based Business: SGS Secret Shopper Internet

Jun 04 2014
Precision Research Inc You supposed to be a secret shopper for Western Union New York Ft. Worth, Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Consumer Services: Precision Research Inc New York, New York

Jun 03 2014
Precision Research inc. Mr. Dennis Grover This company wants me to be a secret shopper. They sent me a check for $1,350.00to be deposited into my bank account to then be sent to Felix Lawrence, 915 Hall Street, Atlanta, GA 30310 through Western Union and then report back to Dennis Grover and let him know how the process went. What is left over from the check is mine to keep. I need to communicate to Mr. Dennis Grover through the email above. New York New York Author: South Dennis, Massachusetts Credit Services: Precision Research inc. New York, New York

Jun 03 2014
AIS Market Research, Inc. Dennis Beckett, Timothy Martin They sent me a priority letter and a cashiers check made out to ME for $1680; claiming this was a training exercise to become a secret shopper. They told me in the enclosed letter to CASH or DEPOSIT the check into MY bank. Then take out $1480 for the mystery shopping project. The extra $200 is what they claim your commission is. I called the bank listed on the top and they informed me this is a FRAUD scam and a FRAUDULENT check. They wanted me to use Moneygram to transfer $1350 to a Timothy Martin in LA, California. This a complete scam; when I called the bank they told me the check number didn't exist or the account. If I would have deposited it in my account, I would have had overdraft fees and been in trouble for depositing a fraudulent check. DO NOT CASH OR DEPOSIT THIS CHECK.  I am thankful I was smart enough to call the Ascend Federal Credit Union where the check was drawn from and my bank in AL is researching the fraud check I gave them so maybe they can help put a stop to this.  Please everyone watch out for these scam artists!! New York New York Author: Birmingham, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: AIS Market Research, Inc. New York, New York

Jun 02 2014
AIS Market Research Inc. MR.Dennis Becket/Dennis Hunt searching for secret shopper 195 Broadwayy Suite 18C.New York,Ny 10007 Nationwide Author: Milpitas, California Personal Services: AIS Market Research Inc. Nationwide

May 28 2014
Precision Customer Research Inc. Dennis Grover Secret Shopper Rip-off new york New York Author: long beach, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Precision Customer Research Inc. new york, New York

May 23 2014
www.wgmanagementinc.com WG Management Secret Shopper sent me check for 1997.65 to do 3 things then after check cleared the bank they stopped the payment Brattleboro VT Author: Kalispell, Montana Food Stores: www.wgmanagementinc.com Internet

May 17 2014
AIS Market Research Inc David GarnerTimothy Briggs921 A Mansfield Ave. LA California 90036Mr. Dennis Beckett195 Broadway suite 18 ny ny and Dear Representative, Thank you for your willingness to be our company representative as a SECRET SHOPPER, Internet
Author: New jersey, Alabama Multi Level Marketing: AIS Market Research Inc Internet

May 14 2014
National Shopping Service Secret Shopper Assignment deleted with no explanation. No call back or reimbursement. Rocklin, California Author: Wasilla, Alaska Customer: National Shopping Service Rocklin, California

May 10 2014
Dennis Beckett Dennis Hunt, Dennis Grover, Nery Horn I received a FedEx envelope with a check for $1,680.00. I was instructed to cash the check at my bank and then be a secret shopper at the nearest Walmart Money Gram. It was to be sent to Nery Horn in TX. I was instructed to keep $200.00 as my payment and use the rest for the transfer fee. Boy did I ever get taken! instead of waiting for the check to clear, I used my disability money...I have contacted this Mr Beckett via chat, he intimidated me by saying things like I see you every day, I'm parked down the street from your house, I'm coming in.... He immediately stopped chatting with me when I told him I was going to the police. Internet Author: AUBURN, New York Employers: Dennis Beckett Internet

Apr 17 2014
Mystery Shopper Providers Association/Group Shoppers 101 Postal Money Order for Secret Shopper Internet Author: Coconut Creek, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Mystery Shopper Providers Association/Group Shoppers 101 Internet

Apr 13 2014
LG Marketing Company c/or G.R. Services; Simmons Graham, Direct of Operations Sent me a payroll check for $1,997.55 to deposit and draw cash on to conduct secret shopper jobs Atlanta Georgia Author: Bellflower, California Miscellaneous Companies: LG Marketing Company c/or G.R. Services Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 04 2014
secret shopper sent me a check with instructions. check bounced and I owe my bank $1855.00 Internet Author: Great Falls, Montana Bad Check Writers: secret shopper Internet

Feb 26 2014
NUCLUES REASERCH DENNIS GROVER secret shopper NEW YORK New York Author: Modesto, California Shopping Centers & Malls: NUCLUES REASERCH NEW YORK, New York

Jan 22 2014
GPO Federal Credit Union, David Wilson (market survey information inc.) Western union store (secret shopper location) fed ex envelope under my door with a $2350 check, & letter to secret shop western union, cash & keep $200 for me, send the rest w.u. & fill out survey. New Hartford, & Fort Wayne NY, Indiana
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home Based Business: GPO Federal Credit Union Fort Wayne, Indiana

Jan 04 2014
Secret Shopper David Scott, Joshua Turner, Justin Pryor, Richard The scammers instructed me to cash a check for $2350 and take out $200 for my self, then pay $250 for the Western Union charges plus my transportation. According to them this would leave $1900 dollars to send to a Justin Pryor in Wiillougbhy Ohio. after the evaluation. I took the check to the bank and ask them if this check was legitimate and they told me it was a counterfeit check and they were going to keep it and turn over to the FBI. I can't believe I almost fell for their little scheme. Hill AFB Utah Author: Olivehurst, California United States Post Office: Secret Shopper Hill AFB, Utah

Dec 22 2013
Kroger Express Co. Sent a large check to become a secret shopper. Internet Author: Elk River, Minnesota Food Stores: Kroger Express Co. Internet

Dec 04 2013
MTAB COMPANY MTAB COMPANY SECRET SHOPPER Sent me a fraudulent check New York New York
Author: gaston, South Carolina Bad Check Writers: MTAB COMPANY New York, New York

Nov 18 2013
Precision Research- MrDennis Garner secret shopper ripoffbaf check.  forthwort New York Author: Plainfield, Indiana Bad Check Writers: Mr.Dennis Garner NewYork, New York