Company Directory | section-8
Approximately 49 Reports Found

Dec 31 2016
South Carolina Legal Services Belittled me for not being financial able to provide expensive and complicated copies if videos, photos, USDA Rural Development Laws and Handbooks like 3560 regulations in 515 properties and Housing and Urban Development Handbook laws including 42 properties and Section 8. Belittled me for not having transportation and even inferring that I should have friends or neighbors that can provide transportation to excessive court hearings long distances away. Conway South Carolina Author: Columbua, South Carolina Attorneys & Legal Services: South Carolina Legal Services Conway, South Carolina

Dec 17 2016
community houseing Section 8 choice houseing vouchure shyanne associates After waiting 4 yrs and getting to top of list was told it couldn't be used for house I was in couldn't find a place n on last day they agreed to use my house but gave me only few hours for landlord to turn in papers for i selection said I was late no extension n lost my section 8 befor I even got to use it Troy Michigan Author: Hazel park , Michigan Government Services: community houseing Troy , Michigan

Aug 12 2016
Peach McIntyre, Peaches McIntyre, Peachess McIntyre, Waist Language inc. Section 8 Waist Training SCAM ARTIST! Apollo Florida
Additional information. Author: Herndon, Virginia Employment Services: Peach McIntyre Internet

Jul 17 2016
Tower Ridge Apartments Corinth, TX BEAWARE SINGLE MOTHER'S ON SECTION 8 Corinth Texas
What do you expect Author: Corinth, Texas Better Business Bureau: Tower Ridge Apartments Corinth, TX Texas

Dec 30 2015
we take section 8 I AM 73 BATTLING CANCER AND THEY REFUSED TO GIVE ME PRICE OF MEMBERSHIP BUT WANTED MY CREDIT CARD INFO REQUIRED FOR FREE TRIAL. Internet Author: CONCORD, California Internet Fraud: we take section 8 Internet

Oct 22 2015
Garden Homes Management They have many locations, Conn, NJ, NY and others I was looking for a home and met a really nice Park Manager there in Ravena, he sent my application in and since I am on a Section 8 Program I could not understand why they would do a Credit Report if I am not buying but in fact just looking to rent, Sec 8 is a definate payment and I am responsible for the rest. . Stamford, CT 06907 Nationwide Author: Albany, New York Mobile Home Parks: Garden Homes Management Nationwide

7, Report #1232085

May 28 2015
EMPIRE COAST SERVICES ON 3-16-2015 I WENT DOWN TO PUT 400.00 DOLLARS DOWN FOR A HOUSE THEY TOLD ME I WOULD MEET WITH THE OWNER THE NEXT DAY AT 1100 AM SO BEFORE I HAD A CHANCE TO MEET HIM THEY CALLED ME 20 MINS BEFORE MY MEETING AND SAID THEY WAS SORRY BUT THE OWNER ALLREADY RENTED TO SOME ONE ELSE SO THEY TOLD ME TO COME IN AND GET SOME MORE LISTING I DID BUT THERE WAS NO HOUSES UNDER SECTION 8 AND THEY KNEW I WAS ON THAT PROGRAM, I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR ALL THE PEOPLE GOING THREW THIS BUT I HOPE SOME ONE CAN HELP US THANK YOU MS. GODOY SAN BERNADINO California Author: riverside, California Property Management: EMPIRE COAST SERVICES SANBERNADINO, California

Mar 17 2015
We Take Section 8, Apartment Hunters LISTINGS YEARS OLD...THE UNTOLD TRUTH Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: We Take Section 8 Nationwide

9, Report #1191830

Nov 28 2014
A and M Properties LLC stole and forged false billing statements and threatened the loss of my section-8 and housing syracuse New York Author: syracuse, New York Financial Services: A and M Properties LLC syracuse, New York

Sep 24 2014
Louise Florio Psycho path, Mentally ill person , bipolar, schizophrenic, possible HIV infected warning Stay away from her. Jackson Heights Queens New York Great Example of online internet bullying Author: Jackson Heights, New York Con Artists: Louise Florio New York

Jul 15 2014
HL INDUSTRIES This company states that he will be able to assist in getting on the Section 8 list and I have requested for a refund when I saw that it was a scam and I haven't gotten a response or my money back($15). Internet Author: Bridgeton, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: HL INDUSTRIES Internet

May 28 2014
Section8programs.com Section 8 consolidation services Ripoff Fraud saint louis , missouri
Author: oakland, California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Section8programs.com Internet

May 14 2014
Nurock management Tower Ridge Apartments Scamming Single Mother's On Section 8 Alpharetta Georgia Author: Denton, Texas Landlords: Nurock management Alpharetta, Georgia

May 07 2014
Pinellas County Housing Section 8 pinellashousing.comElisa GalvanPinellas County Pinellas ParkMrs GalvanHousing Choice Voucher DirectorPinellas County Housing Authority11479 Ulmerton RoadLargo, FL 33778 Elisa Galvan goes out of her way to bully and abuse landlords in Pinellas County Largo Florida Author: Florida Legal Process Services: Pinellas County Housing Section 8 Largo, Florida

Dec 03 2013
windsor woods community over charging me for water 200.00+ a month 2400 a year and im a section 8 tenent moneatry loss canton Massachusetts Utilites at Windsor Woods at Canton Author: canton, Massachusetts Liars: windsor woods community canton, Massachusetts

Nov 28 2013
Dupage Housing Authority DHA Dupage Housing Authority Weeds Out Eligible Applicants from Wait List for Office Staff Buddies Wheaton Illinois Discriminatory Practices of DuPage Housing Section 8 Author: dupage, Illinois Government Corruption: Dupage Housing Authority Wheaton, Illinois

Oct 26 2013
Housing Authority of Los Angeles Section 8 DEPARTMENT Tremination of Section 8, Due to FRAUD,CRIMINAL ACTIVITY AS THEY STATED Los Angeles California Suggestions Author: Los Angeles, California Federal Government: Housing Authority of Los Angeles Los Angeles, California

Oct 03 2013
Nick Vertucci REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: NICK VERTUCCI committed to customer satisfaction, Nick Vertucci has proven and implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help clients search for new opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – NICK VERTUCCI pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with NICK VERTUCCI, Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Corroborating Owner's Story Author: Malibu, California tempdir: Innovative Holdings Group, LLC Orange, CA, California

Aug 01 2013
wetakesection8.com directory HUD section 8 housing scam Los Angeles California Author: Cary, North Carolina Federal Government: wetakesection8.com Los Angeles, California

Jun 03 2013
hl industries for section 8 took my 14.00 for appl. for section 8 st. loise Missouri Author: Greenville, South Carolina Wanted Criminals: hl industries for section 8 st. loise, Missouri

May 22 2013
HL industries/tenant verified section 8, gaymadison872@yahoo.com, background check Internet Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Property Management: HL industries/tenant verified Internet

Apr 09 2013
Community Housing Partners CHP Actively engaged in harassment,bogus evictions,racism and classism to Low-income and or Section- 8 tenants. Christiansburg, Virginia Author: Christiansburg, Virginia Family Services: Community Housing Partners Christiansburg, Virginia

Nov 05 2012
Douglas Bothwell - Stephanie Bothwell None known Tenants state they are disabled trying to obtain Section 8 housing in Colorado Central City, Colorado Rented a house that was in foreclosure Author: Ft.Collins, Colorado Questionable Activities: Douglas Bothwell - Stephanie Bothwell Central City, Colorado

Aug 25 2012
SECTION8.COM HL INDUSTRIES Section 8 Scam St.Louis, Missouri Author: Whitestone, New York Consumer Services: SECTION8.COM St.Louis, Missouri

Jul 16 2012
The Bremerton Police Department, The Department Of Corrections, Both City And County Prosecutors violated my state and federal civil rights, government corruption that includes unethical business practices that clearly violate State and Federal Civil rights, hiding and covering up evidence, maliciously designing and fabricating statements in court documents and police reports, False arrest by giving preferential treatment to a fellow public servants family member, False imprisonment Bremerton Washington I had somewhat of the same type of problem Author: Lakebay, Washington Civil Rights Violators: Bremerton Police Department - Department Of Corrections, Both City And County Prosecutors Bremerton, Washington