Company Directory | self

Aug 12 2015
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
I Totally Agree With Fed-Up Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Aug 08 2015
John Lampel Leasequip Portrayed him self as a leasing company Los Angles California Author: union, Missouri Loans: John Lampel Leasequip Nationwide

Aug 03 2015
Good feet store Pushy salesmen & way over priced.go to a good Podiotrist and save your self the grief. These are premade to fit. Merriam Kansas Author: Kansas City, Missouri Medical Supplies: Good feet store Merriam, Kansas

Aug 03 2015
SunTrust cold, disingenuous, impudent, unsympathetic, self-satisfied, inhumane, greedy, predatory, smug Nationwide Nationwide Oh I See Author: Canton, Georgia Banks: SunTrust Nationwide

Aug 02 2015
Terry McDonald Defiance Truck & Transfer Co., Inc. Conversion of Valuable Property Defiance Ohio Author: New York, New York Storage & Self Storage: Terry McDonald Defiance, Ohio

Jul 26 2015
Preferred Reports - Bart Sturgis Short pay, low pay. Verbal promises not kept. Greedy, self seeking con artist. Work you to death for chump change and still ask for more. Lafayette Louisiana
Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Insurance Companies: Preferred Reports Lafayette, Louisiana

Jul 25 2015

Jul 21 2015
Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD of Newport Beach burned my skin during skin laser resurfacing Newport Beach, California Notice to Consumer Author: fullerton, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Newport Beach, California

Jul 17 2015
JM Ranch Horses aka Michelle Self-Silveira a lying Horse Trader who drugs dangerous horses to make them appear safe and well trained Corning California
JM Ranch Horses Author: Lincoln, California Horse Traders: JM Ranch Horses Corning, California

Jul 16 2015
N.E.T Construction Nick Mauro Nick Mauro Lying Scam Artist Pro Con artist Scam Artist Professional Liar Makes up lies and more lies to boast him self up Bakersfield California Internet Author: Hanford, California Government Services: N.E.T Construction Nick Mauro Internet

Jul 14 2015
Running Hill Self Storage, LLC False Advertising Scarborough Maine Author: Portland, Maine Security Services: Running Hill Self Storage, LLC Scarborough, Maine

Jul 13 2015
Explore Talent Exploretalent I had made a profile, I had not put any money down, I decided to put my email and phone number on the web sight. I get a call as soon as I had by a women name, Deanna 1800-888-0999 ext 3117. my con number was 9025930, my user name odessa8665, So when the women called me back she said there was a producer, named Sabor for chicago IL, magazine company. That wanted Models for a swim suit shoot. Funny thing cause I told her I'd call her back cause, I didnt have the money. Sabor him self and I are really good friends, I talked to him, Sabor said he hasnt had any conection with Explore talent. So I asked explore talent to tak down my membership, explaining how their sight was slowing my computer down and eplaining to them that the email on the acount wont let me set it up. I took pictures and voice recordings on verything. I only got taken for 99.00 which is fine, they can have it. this is a problem and I know they are only audition finders, but when you know certen people and they try to say they have auditions for you and sign you up and find out certen casts that they talk about arnt on the sight then its a problem, thanks for your time. sincerely Odessa Dawn Burton aka Ault Las Vegas Nevada Author: Laporte, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: Explore Talent Nationwide

Jul 08 2015
UHAUL Con artists Rosedale Maryland Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Storage & Self Storage: UHAUL Rosedale, Maryland

Jul 06 2015
Iyogi tech support Tech genie Remote tech support hi jacked my computer acting as another virus protection program, it then took over my computer and uploaded everything. the tech refused to answer my questions and made him self the administrator of my computer. Internet Author: Green River , Wyoming Consumer Services: Iyogi tech support Internet

Jul 06 2015
Public storage 9912 SE division St Employees burglarizing storage units Anything of value is gone Only left with trash Portland Oregon Author: Stevinson, California Storage & Self Storage: Public storage 9912 SE division St Portland , Oregon

Jul 02 2015
XtremeMurals Xtreme Murals ; Jesse Gonzalez Sold Him Self | Collected Money -WILL NOT FINISH WORK | Left a Messed Up Room in our brand new House Mesquite Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Paint & Wallpaper: XtremeMurals Mesquite, Texas

Jul 01 2015
Public Storage , ALL of its managers and employees Public Storage should be forced out of business Nationwide  Author: Richardson, Texas Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Nationwide

Jun 27 2015
cubesmart precious memorys sold in error garland Texas Author: rowlett, Texas Storage & Self Storage: cubesmart garland, Texas

Jun 26 2015
Public Storage no refund, ripoff, Public Storage is the worst, when you are vulnerable Chicago Illinois Public Storage has no scruples. Author: Chicago, Illinois Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Chicago, Illinois

Jun 16 2015
02:42 PM, LLC, MedicalAlert, A Misleading Scam That Takes Advantage of the Elderly for Self Gain Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania Author: Richmond, Virginia Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled:, LLC Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania

Jun 08 2015
Uhaul Dean haske Would not allow me access to my storage unit for months although payments were current , property stolen Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Storage & Self Storage: Uhaul Columbus, Ohio

Jun 05 2015
PUBLIC STORAGE CROOKS RAISING RENT JACKSONVILLE  Florida Author: jacksonville, Alabama Storage & Self Storage: PUBLIC STORAGE JACKSONVILLE FL, Florida

Jun 03 2015
Public Storage Unconscionable Fees and Rental Charges Glendale California Wow. Public Storage can't even respond as themselves. Author: Aurora, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Glendale, California
49, Report #1232011

May 28 2015
Sherwin-Williams Daytona Beach-Main Store #2334 Quoted a lower price, overcharged me when I picked up large order. Won't honor quote. Daytona Beach Florida pick up date Author: Port Orange, Florida Building Products: Sherwin-Williams Daytona Beach, Florida
50, Report #1231951

May 28 2015
Irs Department Of Legal Affairs Today on 5/28/2015 around 11am PDT. I received a call from a foreign person calling them self Bruce from the Department of Legal Affairs via the IRS California Author: Portland, Oregon Tax Services: Irs Department Of Legal Affairs Nationwide