Company Directory | self

Jul 21 2016
04:13 PM self new york New York Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auctions: new york, New York

Jul 21 2016
1st American Storage Locked me out of my unit when I had paid in full for the Month of March and chaged me to gain access Tampa Florida Regional Manager called me to resolve issue Author: Lutz, Florida Storage & Self Storage: 1st American Storage Tampa, Florida

Jul 18 2016
Krav Maga self defense and fitness still getting bill after i have canceled my memebership. san antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Weightloss Programs: Krav Maga self defense and fitness san antonio, Texas

Jul 14 2016
Trade Line Resource This company charged me over $800 for tradeline and CPN. The company he sent me to for my CPN was called Majestic One. They are both ripoff offs. My CPN was no good and my Tradeline never posted. I was going back and forth with Todd who owns the company. Which I'm sure is a fake name. He states it money back if not good. I was going back and forth with Todd once it never it about how all his clients are happy. It was like it was a game to him. He would tell me to go down to a dealership and have them do a hard pill to have it done. Then when I would call him back and tell him they said its nothing their. He would tell me to show him proof. I would ask him to pull for his self to see that I was not playing games. And he would tell me to call him back on a daily basis. And when I would call him back he would act like we never had any conversation before. It got to the point it never hit and I was out of a lot of money. Beware of this company they work together and they are a ripoff. Portland Organ Internet Author: Nevada Credit Services: Trade Line Resource Internet

Jul 14 2016
Western reional center for brain & Spinal injury Dr Stuart S Kaplan , Neurosurgeon OVERLY-SELF-IMPRESSED !! Las vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Doctors: Western reional center for brain & Spinal injury Las vegas, Nevada

Jul 12 2016
Public Storage Fire hazard, not secure, broken, dangerous, dirty, rude, no service Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Seattle, Washington
32, Report #1192014

Jul 09 2016
Investor Mentorship IMC Mike Perez Investor Mentorship Club LLC Using other Peoples Money to run a Ponzi Scheme New Port Richey Florida
News Articles of Mr Perez's Fraud Author: Clearwater , Florida Seminar Programs: Investor Mentorship INC

Jul 06 2016
Pageonepower Page One Power , A shadow of their former self - now no more than a sham Boise Idaho
Author: Not disclosed, California Search Engine Optimization: Pageonepower Boise, Idaho

Jul 01 2016
Public Storage Gene July 1, 2016 Greetings Management: I am a long-time customer of Public Storage (2010-present) Colorado Springs Colorado Thanks for clarifying Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jun 23 2016
Life Storage Lifestorage Sexual Harassment & Abuse by Employees Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, IL, Illinois Storage & Self Storage: Life Storage Chicago, Illinois

Jun 22 2016
Voxcom PSO PK Telecom Group XOXO Telecom Group Different name, same scam! Don't work for this company if you want to get paid! Atlanta, GA Nationwide
Your slander has become ridiculous Author: California Adult Web Sites: Voxcom PSO Nationwide
37, Report #1312054

Jun 18 2016
Mobile Mini Storage Most dishonest company and worst job in my entire career. acct/receivables Nationwide Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Storage & Self Storage: Mobile Mini Storage Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
StorageMart Unethical Crooks Johnston Iowa Author: Des Moines, Iowa Storage & Self Storage: StorageMart Johnston, Iowa

May 24 2016
MoPRO Technically incompetent; Unresponsive; Arrogant; Self-Serving Irvine California Author: Los Gatos, California Websites: MoPRO Irvine, California

May 24 2016
Jaguar Containers Craigslist Scam Boston Internet
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Storage & Self Storage: Jaguar Containers Internet

May 20 2016
Vitiligo Cover Lotion owner's name is Nathalie Pelletier Spent $47 on product and it was a glorified version of the 1960's Coppertone self tanning lotion. It smelled like rusty metal and stained my washclothes and towels. No returns allowed. Owner claimed I was not applying product correctly. No return is mentioned on a fact page in small print - NOT when placing the order do they mention no returns. Internet Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Vitiligo Cover Lotion Internet

May 14 2016
Go Chemless Michael Self GO Chemless is not affilated with the originial and only Chem-less-TM- pool sanitation systems. Go Chemless copied our business name, Chem-less-TM- without our permission. Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Electronic Manufacturers: Go Chemless Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

May 13 2016
Larry E. Thomas MR. LARRY E. THOMAS – self-employed CON-MAN - failed to pay the money he owed me. La Jolla California Author: La Jolla, California Small Business Services: Larry E. Thomas La Jolla, California

May 12 2016
Mini Storage Scam under new managment Van Nuys California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Storage & Self Storage: Mini Storage Van Nuys, California

May 11 2016
PUBLIC STORAGE 1.00 scam for first month rentals clinton Maryland Author: Maryland Storage & Self Storage: PUBLIC STORAGE clinton, Maryland

May 06 2016
Mike Palmer -Eddystone: Finger of Light is a self proclaimed n**i. The Monkey Man Mike Palmer- Mike Palmer/Eddystone: Finger of Light is a self proclaimed n**i. Cornwall , Nationwide
Truth & Justice Published Author: PARIS, Texas Civil Rights Violators: Mike Palmer -Eddystone: Finger of Light i Nationwide

May 05 2016
Public Storage + Extra Space Storage in Santa Clara, CA Santa Clara Storages - do Criminal Human Rights Violation - Restroom never open Santa Clara CALIFORNIA
Entitlement to the max Author: Alviso, California Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Santa Clara,

May 05 2016
Jonathan Wirsz Jordan Wirsz Con Man- Fraudulent-non-licensed self proclaimed investor/realtor, works for Gavish Real Estate in Las Vegas, judgments las vegas Nationwide Wirsz v. Richard, Case No. A-15-715552-C Author: las vegas, Nevada Investment Brokers: Jonathan Wirsz Nationwide

May 02 2016
ADrive LLC hasn't provided the ability to upload files, nor have they responded to any support emails Author: Iowa Storage & Self Storage: ADrive Internet

Apr 24 2016