Company Directory | self

Dec 12 2015
Solar Legway Sustainable ResultsElectric UniCycle Glider & Elec Self Balancing Skate Board, Michelle Rush, Cassandra Browne Scam, they do not send you the scooter after taking your money San Fransisco, Oakley, Brentwood California Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Solar Legway Internet

Dec 09 2015
straighterline.com college courses, self-paced MN Author: Boulder, Colorado Corrupt Companies: straighterline.com internet

Dec 09 2015
Culver Capital Group Chris Martin Portrays Self as Lender, actually a rip off artist/con-man Costa Mesa California
Author: LYNNWOOD, Washington Commerical Lending Firm: Culver Capital Group Costa Mesa, California

Dec 04 2015
Super good deals I ordered a laser for Christmas for my husband. After filling out all info and placing order, I was suppose to get an email confirming the order. We'll never got that. So after few days I emailed them my self to ask about it, with no reply. Couple days later emailed again as of tonight they have not replied or received the item. But the kicker is as soon as I placed order the money was automatically processing in my bank and the next day it had cleared so their paid. So my suggestion to anyone out there DO NOT order anything from this company EVER!!! They suck as a company. Internet Author: Peachtree City , Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Super good deals Internet

Dec 02 2015
Latter & Blum Classics Matthew Galofaro I listed my property with this so called Real Estate Brokerage several months ago, and I had no showings, or contact from the brokerage. I have used several realtors in the past and this experience has been the worst. When I first listed I was under the impression they had a website, agents,and advertised . I was wrong. Their website has a single page with NONE of their company listings. The agent I used knew NOTHING about real estate, and NEVER returned calls. I was unable to get out of my listing contact and i wasted 6 months of my time with NO SHOWINGS!! Do your self a favor and list with a real agency. Hammond Louisiana Author: Hammond, Louisiana Realtors: Latter & Blum Classics Hammond, Louisiana

Dec 01 2015
Shein/She-in Sheinside; Sheinout Shoddy, substandard, isolates self, poor customer relations Internet Author: Coalinga, California Clothing Stores: Shein/She-in Internet

Nov 30 2015
carolina carports elephant structures carolina carports lied about delivery, steal deposit on un shipped order, lie ,cheat, drop phones, long holds no resolution boone nc North Carolina Author: columbus ohio, Ohio Storage & Self Storage: carolina carports boone nc, North Carolina

Nov 28 2015
Security Self Storage Wichita Kansas Fraudulent practices of rate hikes Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Better Business Bureau: Security Self Storage

Nov 24 2015
Payless Self Storage Find Another Storage Unit Company if you Value Your Stuff! Irving Texas
Author: Irving, Texas Storage Companies: Payless Self Storage Texas

Nov 24 2015
Sears ~ Michael S. Electronics dept. Extremely rude and has no concept of customer service Redmond Washington Interesting Double Standard... Author: Federal Way, Washington Mattress Manufactures: Sears Redmond, Washington

Nov 19 2015
North South Leasing Tom,Bob Anderson Northsouth Leasing sent me on a wild goose chase for a truck. They lied about the truck they had for lease. They are very deceptive liars. They keep your deposit and will not return it. Bob Anderson is the biggest liar there. He had me go through so much to get my refund back of $750 dollars and when I gave him everything he asked for the refund he went quiet and would not answer my emails. Please anyone wanting to do business with this crappy incompetent company dont do it. Do your self a favor and keep walking away from this decisive company. They will take you for a long ride. From what I see they have numerous complaints against them. Michigan Author: Ellicott City, Maryland Trucking Companies: North South Leasing

Nov 15 2015
Rte 125 RV & Marine self righteous unscrupulous and unethical business practices like to keep deposits Rochester New Hampshire Not yet proven Author: Rochester, New Hampshire RV Dealers: Rte 125 RV & Marine Rochester,

Nov 11 2015
Well tgy the agreement we had not sue to ashley and chaz hawthorne is null and void because she keeps bothering us and the court had the gall to ask us not to sue after the unjust treatment Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Nov 04 2015
Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD of Newport Beach burned my skin during skin laser resurfacing Newport Beach, California RESPONSE OF DR. RICHARD WEISS Author: fullerton, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Newport Beach, California

Nov 03 2015
Go King Movers, Bruno, and Kemo Missing Property - Wichita, Kansas Aurora Colorado Author: Wichita, Kansas Storage & Self Storage: Go King Movers Aurora, Colorado

Oct 28 2015
keystone RV Company A/C sounds like jet engine? trailer self destructing each time we use it. Goshen Indiana An industry insider Coments Author: conway, South Carolina RV Dealers: keystone RV Company Goshen, Indiana

Oct 26 2015
U-Haul Moving & Storage Cash Payments Stolen From U-Haul Mailbox Edmonton Alberta Author: Edmonton, Alberta Storage & Self Storage: U-Haul Moving & Storage Edmonton , Alberta

Oct 24 2015
Firestone Complete Auto Care Credit First National Association or CFNA Firestone and Credit First National Association or CFNA - are self contained are Partners in Crime Amherst New York & Nationwide
Author: New York Auto Repair Service: Firestone Complete Auto Care Nationwide

Oct 23 2015
Mr. G's Self Storage Breach of Contract Holly Hill Florida
In Response to Mr. Greg Sims complaint Author: South Daytona, Florida Storage & Self Storage: Mr. G's Self Storage Holly Hill, Florida

Oct 23 2015
ENZO BIAGINI, CEO APPLE ITALY CON-MAN, SUPERFICIAL, PATTERN OF EMOTIONAL ABANDONMENT AND DESTRUCTION OF WOMEN MILAN Internet
This needs to be clarified Author: New York, New York Dead Beat Dads: ENZO BIAGINI, CEO APPLE ITALY Internet

Oct 22 2015
canadian custom security systems.Mac Allen owner. Mac allen. 778-785-3534 29 west 6th ave vancouver bc V5y-1k2 fraud/theft. vancouver. b.c.
Author: surrey, Alabama Storage & Self Storage: canadian custom security systems.Mac Allen owner. vancouver. , British Columbia

Oct 17 2015
(((REDACTED))) (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | SCAMMER/BULLY/EGOTISTICAL, ALCOHOLIC, SOCIOPATHIC/SELF PROCLAIMED LAWYER, FITNESS GURO, AUTHOR, HOMOSEXUAL PARASITE! Las Vegas Internet
Karma is a B_tch...Isn't it? Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Cross-Border Scams: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

48, Report #1261915

Oct 17 2015
Budget Truck rentals Contact by ccorporate for a great deal and free packing blankets for my drive from virginia to arizona. Car Carrier was already installed to budget truck, maintance man had to use WD40 to get the cains to work properly and could not get the hitch to disengage. once i reached West Virginia, car carrier was not driving correctly, further investigation found that the break had been engage the enire time although the handle was in the disengage posistion. Break pimion is so rusted and neglected that it actually prevented to car carrier from turning with the truck its self and the wheels on the carrier were not turning the entire trip to west virginia. I called customer service that sunday, they sent out road side assistance, he did not even come to the door he took a picutre and claimed that the driver is at fault. after phone calls and phone calls i finally got a tow truck to pick up the carrier that budget had rented to me. come monday afternoon budget had no idea where the carrier had been delievered and they will call me back. after 2-3 hours they called me back and said the hitch broke do to the driver backing up and i will have to pay an additional 300 for a new carrier. thats what i did, as a disabled vet all i wanted was to go home.the desk clerk at the next budget place said it was policy that budget does not hook up the car carriers because of law issues, yet the first time it had already been attached? i was scheduled to return my truck i rented by tuesday but becuse of the fall back i couldnt leave til monay night. i did not return the truck until sunday the 10th. in which i was told that my account would be left open until the dispute was resolved. i called the manager that monday and she said she would return my call with some results. never called me back but i now have a trasaction on my bank statement for budget for the amount of 480.00, my account is now negative. budget had charged me for the late days plus every mile i drove after tuesday, which is my entire trip from VA to AZ. i never recieved my packing pads they told me i would get and the truck was a mess when i got it. i have pictures, eye witnesses professinals that have and have not seen the damage and it is clear that i did not break the hitch yet budget will not return my phone calls. glendale Nationwide Author: glendale, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Truck rentals Nationwide

Oct 14 2015
Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama Michelle Roberts Manager Michelle Roberts at Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama Stole my Rent Payment! Alabaster Alabama Author: Alabaster, Alabama Storage & Self Storage: Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama Alabaster, Alabama

Oct 14 2015
Shurgard Purley Way Theft Purley Way London UK Author: Alabama Storage & Self Storage: Shurgard Purley Way