Company Directory | send-me

Jan 14 2017
UPS (United Parcel Service) UPS Refuses To Send Me My Very Hard Earned Paycheck Austin Texas The full story Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: UPS (United Parcel Service) Austin, Texas

Jan 12 2017
Fashionmia Has not send me a refund on clothing purchased st paul, minnesota Nationwide Author: woodbury, Minnesota Rental Stores: Fashionmia Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Hammer x Jack Hamm Will not send me my refund back after sending the product back and it has been 3 years of trying to get it. Denver Colorado Author: Homer City, Pennsylvania Golf Courses: Hammer x Internet

Jan 06 2017
NCR processing This company called me about balance that I had with check n go in 2014. I payed this company the balance sue on 4.20.15. They stated they would send me a receipt of my payment and I never received. I received a call on 1.5.2017 from another collection agency stating I still pwed same balance and I informed them I already paid in 2015. I called my bank to confirm amt was taking out on 4.20.15. I tried making co tact with this co.pany and not successful atlanta Georgia Author: Lathrup Village, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: NCR processi g atlanta, Georgia

Jan 04 2017
Stylelux international This company lux style send me invoice mail for no reason and ask Denmark Internet Author: Leicester, Credit Card Fraud: Stylelux international Internet

Jan 03 2017
Unstoppable vision Did not send me the merchandise I ordered. Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Unstoppable vision

Dec 31 2016
Regenere skin care Regenereskin.com It was to be a free trial and they billed me for other products and now sent more and billed again. I emailed for them not to send me anymore and they did anyway. St Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Regenere skin care Internet

Dec 30 2016
Hobbies Discount Fell for the Hobbies Discount scam over Christmas on Facebook. Bought two fish swimmers. Company has yet to send me my purchase, even though I received a message that it had been sent. That's been over two months, and no swimmers! $90. They filched me for! 2455 W. 2nd Ave, Vancouver, BC, V6K 1J5 Vancouver, BC Canada Author: Toney, Alabama Carnivals: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 29 2016
kidssmartgpswatch.com/ https://kidssmartgpswatch.com/Kids smart GPS Watch They collect money and never send me my order. Impossible to Contact them. Refuse refund. West Seneca New York Author: Morrisville, North Carolina Audio & Electronics Shops: kidssmartgpswatch.com/ West Seneca, New York

Dec 29 2016
Southern Sisters They took my money off my card an won't respond to my emails or send me my items Georgia Internet Author: Lancaster, South Carolina Internet Services: Southern Sisters Internet

Dec 29 2016
Vehicle Service Dept. Mr. Niermeyer and JosephAutoAssure.LLC I called them because it said in the letter that my car warranty was expired and they told me that I could get an extension on warranty but would have to pay $199.05 for 18 months, I told them I couldn't afford that, then they gave me a discount for me to pay $124.20 the first month and $98.32 for the additional 24 months. I told them that would be $2484.00 for the whole package? I declined but they wouldn't listen. So after he hung up telling me first that I had 30 days to think it over and if I want to cancel then I would get my $124.20 back. But the envelope in which they sent the letter had no address on it. So I called my Credit Card company and told them the whole story, they told me they would send me another card and would investigate the company that charges me $124.20 Chicago Illinois Author: Sun City, Arizona Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service Dept. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 28 2016
Limited Goods Since you will not give me a return label for the product you wrongly sent to me, I will be contacting the Ripoff Report and other authorities if needed, because you have not given me a phone number to call, did not send me a return label to send it back and are going to charge me a 20% restocking fee which is NOT RIGHT! Your mistake not mine Internet
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Limited Goods Internet

Dec 26 2016
99 Santa They never send me what I ordered. Internet Author: Farmington, Missouri Specialty Stores: 99 Santa Internet

Dec 25 2016
Yuguang_liu 001 Didn't send me what I ordered and now I can't find them. Shanghai Author: San Jose, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Yuguang_liu 001

Dec 21 2016
castel-fergy wang gang they charge me the money they want and they send me the article they want, nothing to do with what I ordered Internet
Author: Budleigh Salterton, Clothing Stores: castel-fergy Internet

Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe Ordered 2 of the puppy coin bank. Received a confirmation email saying it will send me another email when it ships. It's been 3 weeks and I haven't gotten any other emails. Tried contacting them 4 times with no response. Checked my credit card statement and I have already been charged! RIP OFF Internet Author: Kahului, Hawaii Miscellaneous Companies: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 12 2016
Ustoppable Vision, High Class Universe Stole $21.99 from me and DID NOT send me my cute puppy dog bank for my granddaughter Internet Author: Ankeny, Iowa Toy Stores: Ustoppable Vision Internet

Dec 12 2016
ALPHATREN BOOSTX DEPT. Told me i would receive free trials for Alphatren and Boostx all i pay for is shipping and handling but when i got my bank statement they charged me full price!$79.95 for Alphatren and $79.95 for Boostx and also they put me on automatic renewal after 18 days they send me more bottles full price! LITTLE FALLS New Jersey Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Weightloss Programs: ALPHATREN BOOSTX DEPT. LITTLE FALLS, New Jersey

Dec 06 2016
Bank:Fidelity Bank n*g PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo Depositors Name :Mr. Gary Harris Gross Batch no : 66840090040 Year Deposited: 2001 Secret Question : Who is Depositor Answer: Mr Gary Harris Gross Security Code: 90600040020 they wanted to send me 200,000 so they ask for all my information and I give it to them. I didn't know this was a scam. I am very pissed. internet Author: honokaa, Hawaii Banks: Bank:Fidelity Bank Nig PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo internet

Dec 02 2016
Commissioner of judging -processing division Send me a letter with a 2 million dollar award ..no taxes to be withheld if I have the matching number and send them 12 dollar processing fee!! Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Commissioner of judging -processing division Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 01 2016
lux style international they send me a product i didn't purchase and want me to pay, they wont pay the return of product and receiving threatened mail and ask every time extra $10 for penalty fees, and more threats for debt collection Lux Style International Internet Same thing happened to me! Author: Leichhardt, Unusual Rip-Off: lux style international Internet

Nov 27 2016
dclottery Brenda Peek McIntosh Kenneth Allen kept sending me messages on facebook telling me I won money. Sent me a site showing my name was listed in the winners' list took an email from someone on that list and used it to send me messages saying everything was legal and fine! Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Telemarketers: dclottery Washington, Dist of Columbia

Nov 22 2016
ConceledCarryonline I thought when I paid for their services that are strickly on line that it would cover Florida , where I live but it was for Verginia only. No good for my state. Thy charged my CC for the amount of $74.00 eventhough I emailed emiedetly ater telling them I downloaded nothing and not to send me anything. State of Vergnia Internet Author: Orange Springs, Florida Guns & Ranges: ConceledCarryonline Internet

Nov 19 2016
Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) He claimed he had a no credit check home buyers program that he could get me into any house of my choice for joining his team for $900. I sent him the money and he had known I was moving to another state 5/6 months from then. Put me on back burner, waited till the last minute to send me any houses then said he could close on house in 30 days for even more money. Said he could do a quick sale for even more money. And the list goes on. New Orleans Lousina Author: Valley, Nebraska Real Estate Services: Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
Prime imports auto boutique Richard BakkeMarcy zedejas Liars scam artist richard bakke sold me vehicle and wont send me title 9 months later still no title never buy from these snakes San antonio Texas Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Prime imports auto boutique San antonio, Texas