Company Directory | send-me

Dec 06 2016
Bank:Fidelity Bank n*g PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo Depositors Name :Mr. Gary Harris Gross Batch no : 66840090040 Year Deposited: 2001 Secret Question : Who is Depositor Answer: Mr Gary Harris Gross Security Code: 90600040020 they wanted to send me 200,000 so they ask for all my information and I give it to them. I didn't know this was a scam. I am very pissed. internet Author: honokaa, Hawaii Banks: Bank:Fidelity Bank Nig PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo internet

Dec 02 2016
Commissioner of judging -processing division Send me a letter with a 2 million dollar award ..no taxes to be withheld if I have the matching number and send them 12 dollar processing fee!! Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Commissioner of judging -processing division Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 01 2016
lux style international they send me a product i didn't purchase and want me to pay, they wont pay the return of product and receiving threatened mail and ask every time extra $10 for penalty fees, and more threats for debt collection Lux Style International Internet Same thing happened to me! Author: Leichhardt, Unusual Rip-Off: lux style international Internet

Nov 27 2016
dclottery Brenda Peek McIntosh Kenneth Allen kept sending me messages on facebook telling me I won money. Sent me a site showing my name was listed in the winners' list took an email from someone on that list and used it to send me messages saying everything was legal and fine! Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Telemarketers: dclottery Washington, Dist of Columbia

Nov 22 2016
ConceledCarryonline I thought when I paid for their services that are strickly on line that it would cover Florida , where I live but it was for Verginia only. No good for my state. Thy charged my CC for the amount of $74.00 eventhough I emailed emiedetly ater telling them I downloaded nothing and not to send me anything. State of Vergnia Internet Author: Orange Springs, Florida Guns & Ranges: ConceledCarryonline Internet

Nov 19 2016
Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) He claimed he had a no credit check home buyers program that he could get me into any house of my choice for joining his team for $900. I sent him the money and he had known I was moving to another state 5/6 months from then. Put me on back burner, waited till the last minute to send me any houses then said he could close on house in 30 days for even more money. Said he could do a quick sale for even more money. And the list goes on. New Orleans Lousina Author: Valley, Nebraska Real Estate Services: Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
Prime imports auto boutique Richard BakkeMarcy zedejas Liars scam artist richard bakke sold me vehicle and wont send me title 9 months later still no title never buy from these snakes San antonio Texas Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Prime imports auto boutique San antonio, Texas

Nov 17 2016
preimeire credit they never send me anything in mail saying i owe money 2nd they tapped in my bank account put freeze on it they refuse to work with me bunch of criminals im dealing with i want them stoped indianapolis Indiana Author: hammond, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: preimeire credit indianapolis , Indiana

Nov 12 2016
Voortman cookies Voortman I was a distributor for Voortman cookie company that payed me by commission only I notice my numbers where not matching up so question it My District manager told he would look in to it and nothing was resolve so I told them I was going to sale my route. I downloaded all my pay statement I notice that every payment they did to me was added back to my balance in my inventory. So my last day my DM told they would add everything up and get back to me. Around Nov 2015 I got a bill for $10,000 I didn't reposed And in February they send me another bill For only $900. They send me to a collection agency now and they are trying to collect. I have all prof of deposits and inventory sold, I also saw in the payment history a payment of $10,000 that I never got. I didn't receive a commission payment for months They fabricated and falsified documents Scam Portland Nationwide Author: West Linn, Oregon Appliances: Voortman cookies Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
John Simon I am a victim to this Bad Guy. He sent me a Paypal email to sell outside Ebay and I fell for it. I shipped my phone worth $700 dollars to him and he didn't send me any payment for the item. He uses genuine-like fake Paypal email address. Puchong. Selangor Author: sanford, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: John Simon Internet

Nov 08 2016
Dietnutritiontoday.com They said they would send me a sample and bill me for shipping only.They sent me a sample bottle no bill and twomonths later my Discover card is billed 89.95 for two months.I wondered wher they got my credit card number. I called and had all further purchases stopped. I asked them to email me the proof of my card and submissinto charge it. Iwillcall Discover and get the bills camceled till the company can prove this is a legitimate order. Norcross Georgia 30091 Internet What happened--- Author: MAPLE SHADE, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: Dietnutritiontoday.com Internet

Nov 07 2016
Wang Gang Compré unos botines en octubre que me costaron unos 125€ en la web odaly. No supe que era China hasta que no recibí el paquete. No me enviaron lo q había comprado, intenté contactar con la empresa pero no recibí contestación. Shanghai InternetWang Gang I bought some boots in October that cost me about € 125 on the odaly website. I did not know it was China until I got the package. They did not send me what I had bought, I tried to contact the company but received no reply. Shanghai Internet Author: Valencia, Mississippi On-Line Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Oct 24 2016
Deems-Nu cream I have cancelled my order 5 times but yet they continue to send me cream monthly and charge my account. I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. Clearwater Florida Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Deems-Nu cream Clearwater , Florida

Oct 21 2016
sweepstakes clearinghouse fail to send me a software package. after i pay for my lap top.crocks. instead send me a $5.00cd room.Every time i get some mail from them. I throw it in the trash. Arlington Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: sweepstakes clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Oct 20 2016
car xenon hid kits Took my money and didnt send me the product new york New York Author: 70 mile house, British Columbia Car Parts & Accessories: car xenon hid kits new york, New York

Oct 15 2016
jeff mongold he send me a fake check Internet Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: jeff mongold Internet

Oct 06 2016
boots4all Ripped me off on eBay by asking me to pay for the return and then never send me the replacement item as promised Brooklyn, Australia Internet Author: Emeryville, California Internet: boots4all Internet

Sep 22 2016
Charity Leather aks Leather Merchants aka phil Sinner Ordered a jacket and two pair of chaps April of 2016 they continue to send me the wrong item I sent them back at my cost and I am now waiting on one jacket numerous attempts receive a check or the jacket has failed Phil keeps using big excuses like the warehouses for the warehouse is empty I don't even think he has a warehouse he is no longer taking my emails Internet leather Author: grand meadow, Minnesota Luggage & Leather Goods: Charity Leather Internet

Sep 13 2016
Tri North Lighting Inc. dba ledchristmaslighting.com Made incorrect claims about shipping product, sent different product from advertised, ignored my request to send me a prepaid shipping label so I could return product. After they lost a Citibank merchant dispute, they falsely reported me to a collections agency. East Amherst New York Author: Alameda, California Home & Garden Stores: ledchristmaslighting.com East Amherst, New York

Sep 11 2016
Dixie Waite On May 26, 2016 Dixie Waite sold my ex boyfriend and I one of her Savanahs at six weeks. She had called us before we even completed purchase of the kitten stating that she had been robbed and abandoned by her ex boyfriend and that she needed money to provide for her many young children. She offered to give us the kitten at six weeks at a lower price. Then, after we picked up the kitten she even was trying to throw on us a deal to buy her sick cats at a cheap price as well. Because her home smelled horrible of animal secretions we hurried out her home and nevered purchased anymore of her sick cats. One of the cats she tried to sell us had something oozing out of her eyes which made us nervous and cautious. The very young kitten she sold us had to have a lot of attention since it was taken from its mom at an early age. It even got sick with diarrhea so I had to stay home everyday until it felt comfortable which I don't regret. Now, since I am no longer with my boyfriend I tried to explain to Dixie that the kitten she sold us is in my custody as my service animal and asked Dix if she would send me the kittens Tica papers, she changed her number as well as blocked me from Facebook. Savanah Internet
Author: Shandaken , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Dixie Waite Internet

Sep 09 2016
Veronica Persaud Veronica Singh Mislead, dishonest. Send me engine that has no history of milleage on Car Fax , no what they Quoted Tulsa, Nationwide Author: Davie, Florida Auto Parts: Veronica Persaud Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Bewilders me to Send me an Email Imply I have AMOUNT OUTSTANDING: $1076.52 Houston Texas Author: Laurel, Maryland Cash Services: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Houston, Texas

Sep 07 2016
Subco Contact us at subco.com I started receiving 3 different magazines in my name that I have not ordered. I called the companies which is Good Housekeeping the Oprah Magazine and women's day to cancel and I'm told I cannot cancel that a third-party ordered them for me. I do not want them I can't afford them and I want them cancelled. how can somebody order magazines in my name and have them sent to me and then send me the bill
Author: Bay city, Michigan Sales People: Subco

Sep 05 2016
andy gunn ourk9 hi guys he hired me for job on terms of 6000 ph per week after 20 days of job when i asked for my remaining pay of 12000 ph he started giving excuse no job done site not completed, when i repeatedly requested that send me remaining information 10 times he didt have ready he owes me 120000 ph he is scam same he did with many employees new york Internet Let this be a warning to all employers Author: bhopal, Alabama Dog Breeders: andy gunn Internet

Sep 03 2016
Shopsreporter.com They said they needed 4 new shoppers and asked me to sign up and they were going to send me a $300 in advance so I go about doing shopping Shopsreporter.com they came through text messages and offered me this job, they wanted to pay a $300 up front fee for me to do there services Internet Author: Lamesa, Texas Work at Home: Shopsreporter.com Internet