Company Directory | shell-gas-station
Approximately 30 Reports Found

Feb 08 2008
Santa Rita Shell Gas Station Charged me for gas which is more than my car tank Capacity. Pleasanton California Author: Castro Valley, California Gas Stations: Santa Rita Shell Gas Station Pleasanton, California

Jan 03 2008
SHELL GAS STATION STAFF & Management, Shells out the faces of bad service. Stanwood Washington Author: Redmond, Washington Gas Stations: SHELL GAS STATION Stanwood, Washington

28, Report #191647

May 16 2006
Shell Gas Station Got charged for pumping air into my gas tank! Santa Nella California Author: Patterson, California Gas Stations: Shell Gas Station Santa Nella, California

Jun 17 2004
Shell Gas, Shell Oil ripoff shattered windshield of my car- manager responded negatively Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Oil Companies: Shell Gas Station, Shell Oil Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Mar 09 2004
Shell Gas Station ripoff Fort Washington Maryland Author: washington, District of Columbia Auto Mechanics: Shell Gas Station Fort Washington Ft Washington, Maryland